The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Why can't she move one of the kids who doesn't share a room with anyone into the small room and put the 3 boys in the bigger room. I don't understand why a single kid has a huge bedroom then you put 3 younger kids who have loads of toys in a tiny box room.
Heidie is going to end up with hammer toes, her feet must be squashed in those shoes.
It's all about rent paying potential I think. Once you're 18+ you earn the right to your own much more specious bedroom, by paying rent. I can imagine one of the older ones kicking up a stink if they've been forced to share for years, only to be shoved in the cupboard when they're old enough to pay rent for it so their younger siblings can have the bigger room they've been waiting for. Katie had to wait ridiculously long for her own room as there simply wasn't the space until Chloe moved out, yet spoilt Millie got her own room at a really young age when Sophie moved out and the room became available.

This is where the Radfords never think ahead. They were far too busy popping out kid after kid when they were all young enough to share, with zero thought whatsoever to where they'll put them all when they're big enough to want their own rooms.

The larger rooms for the rent paying older ones policy isn't possible to follow for much longer. Luke is still sharing as it is. If they want things to work, long term, with all the kids remaining under their roof (which I know they're very keen for) then they need to make some changes. You could fit at least 4 kids in Jack's massive room, for example.

I think another issue is that the larger rooms tend to be in the basement, which is the older ones space. They're not going to want little ones 3 floors down from them. The whole house needs an overhaul, starting with Sue and Noel moving down to the basement and moving the younger 7 or so down with them. I get that they're keen to keep the 'master bedroom' for themselves but when you choose to have as many kids as they have compromises need to be made and it would make far more sense for them to be downstairs with the youngest crew, with all the older ones taking up smaller rooms upstairs.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she clicks her heels together 3 times in those shoes they will take her home 😆
They look horrible. She’s absolutely no class at all. Not saying this because I’m jealous but because the are genuinely hideous. What’s she gonna pair them with? The ASDA pvc jeggings and Shacket? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They look horrible. She’s absolutely no class at all. Not saying this because I’m jealous but because the are genuinely hideous. What’s she gonna pair them with? The ASDA pvc jeggings and Shacket? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
You cant buy or #gifted class.

Reactions: 8
Why don't Millie rent a house now with her baby. she obviously planned a child and to be a mum? Run a house and actually budget as i imagine she is on universal credit. Then another room spare to spread the kids out

Reactions: 9
Well sue did allude that they would be moving soon but I mean they already have 10 bed rooms they not gonna find a bigger house really. Why don’t some of the older ones like maybe jack, Daniel and Luke all get a house together.

Reactions: 10
Well sue did allude that they would be moving soon but I mean they already have 10 bed rooms they not gonna find a bigger house really. Why don’t some of the older ones like maybe jack, Daniel and Luke all get a house together.
Really after all work they've done to the house . i imagine it be pregnancy announcement soon x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
This has been asked so many times here. Why TF do the (much) older ones still live at home? They’ve all got jobs and pretty sure mum and dad could help out with a deposit. And Millie 🤬 she’s old enough to play grown ups having a baby, she’s old enough to take some responsibility for her decisions!
And for those here who are still in your youthful prime 😂 my comment about the shoes refers to the magic shoes 👠 in the wizard of oz (film) 😆😆

This has been asked so many times here. Why TF do the (much) older ones still live at home? They’ve all got jobs and pretty sure mum and dad could help out with a deposit. And Millie 🤬 she’s old enough to play grown ups having a baby, she’s old enough to take some responsibility for her decisions!
And for those here who are still in your youthful prime 😂 my comment about the shoes refers to the magic shoes 👠 in the wizard of oz (film) 😆😆
Ophelia shares a room with Millie, but she’s being raised like she’s one of the younger Radford siblings!
Before long she’ll be asking why she doesn’t share a room with Hallie & Bonnie & Heidi & the like!
What will be the Radford solution then?
Millie definitely needs to get her own place for herself & Ophelia if she wants her to know her real place in the family.

Ophelia shares a room with Millie, but she’s being raised like she’s one of the younger Radford siblings!
Before long she’ll be asking why she doesn’t share a room with Hallie & Bonnie & Heidi & the like!
What will be the Radford solution then?
Millie definitely needs to get her own place for herself & Ophelia if she wants her to know her real place in the family.
This is so true. This has absolutely no reference to previous comments made but the kid is going to grow up thinking her aunties are her sisters ect. She needs to move out and stand on her own two feet. She’d be a prime candidate for a council flat, I imagine she’d be housed quite quick

Are you sure as you said there must be a Tattle mole and they should be banned from this ‘public’ forum?! 🤦‍♀️

Nobody sent her screenshots, her and Sophie and probably a few of the others in the family read here ALL the time. She thinks by mentioning the Police she can scare people from posting. However I do think the one who she said gave too many clues is the one who keeps posting that lives near them. If she takes tips from her mate brummymummyof2 then Brummy did get the Police involved as her neighbour used to post on brummy’s thread on here and the Police did go round and warn her but I did find it laughable the Police were even interested.
We are assuming here that screenshots are from here and not elsewhere? She mentions threats but no threats have been posted here.

Reactions: 3
We are assuming here that screenshots are from here and not elsewhere? She mentions threats but no threats have been posted here.
I agree no threats were posted but I think the fact she was disgusted makes it obvious it was the 'incest' discussion...unless that's been discussed on another website?

Reactions: 4
I think we all know that Millie moving out will never happen, she has it made living with the family and S&N don't seem to mind. Really she should though as that house isn't big enough now.
Also, I wonder if the whole family moved elsewhere who would buy the house? Not much call for family homes of that size. Possibly an investor would make it into flats to rent out.

She’s just going totally OTT as per usual. Like the police ain’t stretched as it is without pandering to her. These would be the same police that take a statement but follow absolutely nothing through as per 🙄

I haven't been on this thread for a while but as soon as I saw Sue's stories on insta I knew it was something to do with Tattle. No idea why she wanted to draw attention to herself in that way. Postings that shows her complete immaturity, its something you'd expect off one of the younger teens.

you can tell sue favours the girls more than the boys. Like Katie got the room over Luke. Millie has had her own room for ages. Also it’s James 18th today and I know he’s mostly quiet but they haven’t even wished him it on his 18th. They are away visiting Chris. Last year they went all out for Katie when she was 18. Same for Ellie when she’s turned 16. I bet they go all out next year for Millie when she’s 21 even though they didn’t really do out for Luke apart from Alton towers.
Also I just realised that James and Katie are Irish twins. In fact they have 4 sets of siblings that have less than a year between them. Millie and Luke. Katie and James. Ellie and Aimee. Oscar and Casper. Luke and Millie only have about 9 months between them so she would have had gotten pregnant straight away.
I wonder how sue feels as she has been pregnant for the last 20+ Years and if they are truly done then I bet she doesn’t know quite what to do.

you can tell sue favours the girls more than the boys. Like Katie got the room over Luke. Millie has had her own room for ages. Also it’s James 18th today and I know he’s mostly quiet but they haven’t even wished him it on his 18th. They are away visiting Chris. Last year they went all out for Katie when she was 18. Same for Ellie when she’s turned 16. I bet they go all out next year for Millie when she’s 21 even though they didn’t really do out for Luke apart from Alton towers.
Also I just realised that James and Katie are Irish twins. In fact they have 4 sets of siblings that have less than a year between them. Millie and Luke. Katie and James. Ellie and Aimee. Oscar and Casper. Luke and Millie only have about 9 months between them so she would have had gotten pregnant straight away.
I wonder how sue feels as she has been pregnant for the last 20+ Years and if they are truly done then I bet she doesn’t know quite what to do.
I'd imagine her mental health has never been truly stable, imagine being in a hormonal state of pregnancy all those years! I bet if they've had their last she'll level out, so to speak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.