The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, some very sick allegations being alluded to by some. None of us here like the Radfords but that kind of tit stirring is nasty and truly uncalled. There is literally no evidence whatsoever to support such a vile slur and it's not a rumour I, or most of the other regulars on this thread (I hope), wish to be associated with.

Having a slash means doing a wee where I’m from 😂 so perfectly apt in that tub 😂
You beat me to it lol, just what I was going to say pretty much word for word lol.

Reactions: 27
Wow, some very sick allegations being alluded to by some. None of us here like the Radfords but that kind of tit stirring is nasty and truly uncalled. There is literally no evidence whatsoever to support such a vile slur and it's not a rumour I, or most of the other regulars on this thread (I hope), wish to be associated with.

You beat me to it lol, just what I was going to say pretty much word for word lol.
Thanks for that. Well said 👍

Reactions: 16
I feel vile saying it, but has anyone gone back and checked the bedroom/sleeping arrangements on the house tour?

Does anyone local to them know if the paternity story is definitely true? It doesn't paint her in a good light at all, but I suppose you'd rather people suspected that than suspected what we all suspect!!

And remember Noel did say the kids wouldn't need anyone outside of the family because they have eachother 🤮
I know the paternity story is defiantly true, I even know who the boy is.
This was from someone reliable whos child was also at said party and lives in the area.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
my question was met with hysterical laughter ... 'if they could pretend they didn't know each other, they would'. It's common knowledge who the baby daddy is, and none of their age group think badly of him for walking away, just stupid for shagging her, 'would you want to get involved with that lot'. Many others did too, they were just lucky to not get her pregnant. It was a regular shag, not a one-off cupboard fumble, it was common knowledge they were shagging, NOT common knowledge that he had a girlfriend at the time, she may have come on the scene later. I then got told off for reading gossip :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
Josh and Max finally have new bunk beds - but nobody has time to put them up until November .... poor lads!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
my question was met with hysterical laughter ... 'if they could pretend they didn't know each other, they would'. It's common knowledge who the baby daddy is, and none of their age group think badly of him for walking away, just stupid for shagging her, 'would you want to get involved with that lot'. Many others did too, they were just lucky to not get her pregnant. It was a regular shag, not a one-off cupboard fumble, it was common knowledge they were shagging, NOT common knowledge that he had a girlfriend at the time, she may have come on the scene later. I then got told off for reading gossip :ROFLMAO:
Can imagine most parents of teens in Morecambe/ Lancaster/ Heysham being told to stay away 😂😂

• Haha
Josh and Max finally have new bunk beds - but nobody has time to put them up until November .... poor lads!
It has been mentioned here regularly that their beds were literally taped together and now all of a sudden new beds. Also why do you need a weekend to put them up? Also they have several adults and teenagers who could easily help or build the beds it doesn’t have to be Noel. I bet Josh and max could help too.

Reactions: 16
Fully agree, it's not fair on the children at all

Can imagine most parents of teens in Morecambe/ Lancaster/ Heysham being told to stay away 😂😂
My boys have common sense and don't need telling, but they don't rate lip fillers and eyebrows anyway. Most of the kids in the friendship groups of Morecambe / Heysham have known each other since primary, everyone knows everyone else. They'll have to spread the net to Lancaster to catch the next fool.

Reactions: 6
It has been mentioned here regularly that their beds were literally taped together and now all of a sudden new beds. Also why do you need a weekend to put them up? Also they have several adults and teenagers who could easily help or build the beds it doesn’t have to be Noel. I bet Josh and max could help too.

I put a bunk bed together in about 3 hours myself, hubby was at work. Less Chillin Sue or get one of your older teens to help.

You can be too busy for a day but 2-3 weeks is rediculous

I put a bunk bed together in about 3 hours myself, hubby was at work. Less Chillin Sue or get one of your older teens to help.

Would've thought this is a priority for sue as well, I know it would be for my boy too?? State of the beds they're currently in! What a joke , pure laziness. At least get the older boys off the xbox n help

Reactions: 9

Yeah I am really not a DIY person but can do beds and did a desk however I religiously follow the instructions to the letter! (No assuming like hubby 😁) for this the ability to read, and a few brain cells are definitely needed which I am not sure Sue is in posession of.

• Haha
See Braggy Sue’s got herself some Gucci. Seriously, where is all the money coming from. Makes a mockery of all the families struggling with the reduction in UC.

Reactions: 18
See Braggy Sue’s got herself some Gucci. Seriously, where is all the money coming from. Makes a mockery of all the families struggling with the reduction in UC.
Shes a 46 year old grandmother, Gucci indeed. Woman has no class and is trying to cling on to her younger life that was stolen away.

Spends over 6 hundred pounds on hideous shoes just for the label. She really is stuck at age 14. Just embarrassing herself at this point.

Cashed up chavs the lot of them. They think expensive designer label equates to stylish and fashionable. You can't buy taste!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Those shoes are bleeping horrible. I’ve seen better looking ones on market stalls. Definitely don’t look classy especially not on her.Grow up woman, act your age not your shoe size ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How on earth do they afford this?!
Exploiting their kids!!!!!

Tillie and Hallie had written a card for them both. The handwriting was very poor if it was Tillie’s. It looked like it had been done by a small child not a child in secondary school. If they spent more quality time with each child instead of flaunting their tat and bragging the kids education might improve.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Catching up with this thread and the turns it had taken over the last 10 pages is wild. Pie sexting to incest accusations? 🤣🤣🤣

Luke is 100% not the dad and a bit strange for someone to say that because they get along well. Family are all chavvy skanks but jesus bleeping christ.

Reactions: 21
Sue going on about trolls and the police and disgusting screenshots I can’t help think it has something to do with tattle and people thinking Luke and Ophelia. I could be wrong. By the way I don’t think he is. I mean I know we don’t like the radfords but I think that’s a bit too far.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.