The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tillies leg would qualify.

I wonder if she got compensation for that? I wonder if thats in trust.
I know that if any compensation is awarded to under 18s it has to go into an account that can’t be accessed until the child is 18, and then only by the child.
And assume that £15 a month is per person? So still quite a lump of money for a family, especially one of their size.

D991D3EC-AB10-4489-87AB-1238325F7119.jpeg

Is this another Asda freebie. Sorry but it’s fckin awful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt they’d have got compensation for Tilie’s leg. My son had to have it done as small child, he now does it to other people, we were warned of the risk. It‘s rare but it can happen unfortunately

Reactions: 6
Just came to say and sorry if someone else has said it but I don't know what it is about Noel but he gives off the same vibes as Gerry McCann.
He’s got such a vacant way about him - he’s the spit of Gerry McCann

Reactions: 15
I doubt they’d have got compensation for Tilie’s leg. My son had to have it done as small child, he now does it to other people, we were warned of the risk. It‘s rare but it can happen unfortunately
What happened to her leg?

Reactions: 1
Why does Millie at her age, plus her baby still go on all these trips with them?
Cos she's got nothing better to do.
If they are entitled to claim all this money, you can bet your bottom dollar they do, so how can they claim they don't claim benefits?

Reactions: 8
Just leaving at 8.30pm to go home. Kids will be shattered.
Why couldn't they wait until half term to visit rather than cart everyone all that way to realistically go on a couple of rides then go home? I'd understand if they lived nearer it would make a nice day out but I think it is a long drive. In one of the vlogs I think they mentioned they have already booked for a Christmas visit so was this trip even necessary?

Reactions: 11
Heidie has had the exact same pair of shoes on for 6 months solid, does she not bothered to get them remeasured?

• Wow
Heidie has had the exact same pair of shoes on for 6 months solid, does she not bothered to get them remeasured?
Those shoes were like boats on hairdye when she first got them. Done on purpose so she could grow into them no doubt 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Bloody disgusting. I've gone off Alton Towers now. So many in this country are struggling, with fuel prices and the pandemic many of their fans will be working multiple jobs or having to choose between food and heating. Their kids will be at school bragging about their holidays and devices while half their classmates don't get a single holiday because their parents can't afford it.

Why doesn't AT gift to someone more deserving? Kids who haven't had a holiday in years will appreciate it MUCH MORE than a Radford will appreciate their 3rd trip that year. The Radfords have done NOTHING to deserve those freebies. It's not like they're getting much from the Radfords advertising. Most of their fans can't afford it or live overseas, those who live nearby probably already know about AT. There was no reason for their elder children to come especially Millie. I'm sure Aimee won't be bragging to her classmates that she went to Cbeebies land and met bloody Upsy Daisy and Makka Pakka

Luke seems to be tagging along everywhere just lately. Sue, Ellie, Mouthy Millie, Heidie and Ophelia were out at lunch last week and Luke was there too. I'd have thought he should have been working.
He works at the pie shop now so he'll be working Radford hours- aka trailing down there whenever you feel like it, making pies for an hour or so and then going home when you're bored, leaving the shop closed and customers waiting

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to be a fitter for Clarke's shoes. We were trained that first shoes could only be fitted after the child had been walking confidently for a few weeks. Heidie took her first step and they were straight out buying her shoes. Once fitted, we were told to advise customers to return within 6 weeks for the shoes to be checked. They haven't even bothered with that. Heidies feet must be squashed in those shoes because by 6 months of walking you would expect the shoes to have been changed 3 or 4 times. That poor baby will end up with hammer toes if they aren't careful.

Reactions: 12
They could have just taken the younger kids but that would mean Sue and Noel would have to do some actual parenting instead of palming them off to their au pairs siblings.

Why does Millie at her age, plus her baby still go on all these trips with them?
It infuriates me how she's always included with Ophelia, who is still far too young to appreciate Alton Towers, ahead of Sophie's kids who would.

No wonder Millie is in absolutely no hurry to move out. While you live under their roof you're still one of the family but when you move out you and your kids are forgotten about. It's Sue and Noel's ploy to get as many as possible to stay, to keep the 'Britain's Biggest Family' tag. The more that live under their roof the better in their opinion, no matter how squished in they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It infuriates me how she's always included with Ophelia, who is still far too young to appreciate Alton Towers, ahead of Sophie's kids who would.

No wonder Millie is in absolutely no hurry to move out. While you live under their roof you're still one of the family but when you move out you and your kids are forgotten about. It's Sue and Noel's ploy to get as many as possible to stay, to keep the 'Britain's Biggest Family' tag. The more that live under their roof the better in their opinion, no matter how squished in they are.
Or even better than taking Sophie’s kids, take Chris’s kids that seem to have far less.
Doubt that would happen though, Chris’s children hardly seem to register in their selfish and boastful lives at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.