The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI Sue the pink Peppa pig wellies are crap. Despite costing £45 a pair the rim round the top detached on ours, I had to send them back. Sue hun! If you think Hunter wellies are a flex you are even thicker than I thought! Everyone has them nowadays 🙄🙄🙄🙄 If you think they make you stand out you are wrong! Your next account must be through the roof

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What she doesn’t get (as is the case with most if not all of these new Insta celebs) is that they take freebies, put a price tag on everything they do and then claim back everything in expenses so they don’t have to pay tax.
This is particularly galling with the Radfords because we all know how much they’ve milked out of the state in tax credits, child benefits, education and health care for their super size breeding programme.
Sue has no moral high ground here claiming she gets tit for giving to charity. It’s all stuff she’d otherwise throw out and you can bet that anything she buys specifically to donate is claimed back as expenses. Plus the free meals, clothes, holidays, toys, cakes, furniture and all the other stuff she’s gifted more than makes up for her “generosity”. She needs to wind her neck in.

Reactions: 15
£50 for a pair of toddlers bleeping wellies that will soon be discarded. She’s not right in the head that woman.

They must be planning on it raining
I think it’s something to do with Halloween. Pumpkin picking will be on the agenda no doubt.

Reactions: 14
Yes little me ,but where are they going with the 3 suitcases ???? Are they stopping at a pumpkin farm somewhere over a rainbow

Reactions: 7
Where are they off to now???
They were only away the weekend before last. Mind you the Inghams are always away and we all know how lazy Susan likes to copy them. She's on Instagram tagging Mrs Hinch today because Mrs Hinch did some food shopping to donate and got trolled for it, lazy Susan is agreeing with her. Stupid old bag.

Must be another freebie. Back at cbeebies at Alton Towers. Surely you would get bored, this is the 3rd trip in a couple of months. Funny how they can't get pie orders out on time, yet Noel can always manage time off for a trip. Thought he was running a 10k this weekend? Obviously not!

What a surprise they are at the Cbebbies hotel in Alton towers again.
Alton Towers must be getting sick fed up of them.

More to the point who actually goes to Alton towers three times within a few months.

Oh yeah! So relatable 😂😂😂😂😂😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
FYI Sue the pink Peppa pig wellies are crap. Despite costing £45 a pair the rim round the top detached on ours, I had to send them back. Sue hun! If you think Hunter wellies are a flex you are even thicker than I thought! Everyone has them nowadays 🙄🙄🙄🙄 If you think they make you stand out you are wrong! Your next account must be through the roof
Yes people like sue make me question my years of purchases. The one thing that makes me cringe is the Emma bridgewater, I’ve collected it for years but hate how chavs are now loving it.

Yes people like sue make me question my years of purchases. The one thing that makes me cringe is the Emma bridgewater, I’ve collected it for years but hate how chavs are now loving it.
I was wearing Hunter wellies when Sue spewed out her first kid. Now there’s the difference 👍

I see there’s a picture of the kids supposedly in a cage. Best place for those feral kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I said this too. It’s really put me off collecting any more, I only buy 2 patterns and the odd Christmas item.
I am just waiting for the other 2 of my favs to turn up in the sterile kitchen next to the Barney bears and I am done!

• Haha
What she doesn’t get (as is the case with most if not all of these new Insta celebs) is that they take freebies, put a price tag on everything they do and then claim back everything in expenses so they don’t have to pay tax.
This is particularly galling with the Radfords because we all know how much they’ve milked out of the state in tax credits, child benefits, education and health care for their super size breeding programme.
Sue has no moral high ground here claiming she gets tit for giving to charity. It’s all stuff she’d otherwise throw out and you can bet that anything she buys specifically to donate is claimed back as expenses. Plus the free meals, clothes, holidays, toys, cakes, furniture and all the other stuff she’s gifted more than makes up for her “generosity”. She needs to wind her neck in.
I have an idea.
Why doesn’t Sue just ask all the companies that gift her and her brood stuff to just give the items to various charities instead?
All without fuss or social media posts about it.
Nah, can’t see it.

Honestly how lucrative is a pie business for them to afford what they do. Do you think they live above their means?

• Haha
Most of it will be gifted but I'll bet on anything that they have shitloads of debt.
They said in one of the episodes that they don’t have credit cards, have flash cars on the drive, smoke etc, it would be interesting to see if they have changed their mind in regards to credit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.