The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said in one of the episodes that they don’t have credit cards, have flash cars on the drive, smoke etc, it would be interesting to see if they have changed their mind in regards to credit 🤷‍♀️
I wouldn't believe a single word they say LOL.

Reactions: 12
I have an idea.
Why doesn’t Sue just ask all the companies that gift her and her brood stuff to just give the items to various charities instead?
All without fuss or social media posts about it.
Nah, can’t see it.
But then she’d actually have to pay for things 😳😂
Nah, rather take it all, use what they want and then dump their cast offs to charity while basking in the glow of their own godliness.
I would love for some truth to be dug up about them so people see them for what they really are. And let them go back to living off their pie shop earnings.

Reactions: 11
But then she’d actually have to pay for things 😳😂
Nah, rather take it all, use what they want and then dump their cast offs to charity while basking in the glow of their own godliness.
I would love for some truth to be dug up about them so people see them for what they really are. And let them go back to living off their pie shop earnings.
Amen to that.

Reactions: 7
You know I’m fuming, last year I scrimpted and saved to take my 2 teenagers to Alton towers, we stayed one night in a premier inn about 20 miles from the theme park as it was cheap. Yet I work full time, and only have 2 kids. How the hell do they afford all these trips away, with lots of hungry teenagers at home, a massive brood of toddlers and just a pie shop for income.
bet they are still on the old tax credit system, I don’t know how it works but I do know that if you don’t change the claim you can still keep claiming for multiple kids, as far as I understand it. But I’m not sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know I’m fuming, last year I scrimpted and saved to take my 2 teenagers to Alton towers, we stayed one night in a premier inn about 20 miles from the theme park as it was cheap. Yet I work full time, and only have 2 kids. How the hell do they afford all these trips away, with lots of hungry teenagers at home, a massive brood of toddlers and just a pie shop for income.
bet they are still on the old tax credit system, I don’t know how it works but I do know that if you don’t change the claim you can still keep claiming for multiple kids, as far as I understand it. But I’m not sure.
My guess is that they’re not paying for the tickets to AT and the hotel. The TV production company will be paying for it so they can film the family for the new TV series. Not sure about tax credits, but they are directors I think of a company, so all their earnings from YouTube, TV etc will go into there and they probably have an accountant to sort out tax

I wouldn't believe a single word they say LOL.
If you are on the old system you can still claim for all the kids before the cap came in

• Wow
Don‘t be fuming because I can guarantee to you that your children are having a far better life than any of the Radford children are or ever will. They’ve got a mum who gives them love and attention for a start. You can’t put a price on that. When your kids are adults you’ll remember every one of their milestones and every event in their live. Lazy Susan won’t. When they say “remember when x, y or z happened mum?” and you look back with fondness or laughter that is worth far, far more than repetitive trips to CBeebies land that all roll into one, no one appreciates and is forgotten by the following week.

You’re doing amazingly, honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They are at Alton Towers because they have been gifted merlin passes. Lazy Susan is bragging about it in Instagram. It's " only" £50 to sign up and "only" £14.99 per month, and I bet when they run out, they won't renew them

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I noticed that it was gifted no way would sue and Noel pay full whack for all their children. Why gift to the radfords what about children who can’t afford it and families of key workers etc.

Reactions: 16
If they had been gifted passes, wouldn't it have been nice to have donated them to a Christmas raffle for charity, that way, they could have been split between a few families and the charity would have benefitted, especially as they have been several times this year, but oh no greedy greedy Radfords, can afford their own, yet they take take take.

Reactions: 17
How many of the Radfraud sheep will sign up for this? NONE!!!!!

Greedy bastards the lot of them. The kids are spoilt brats, Sues an old hag and Noel a pretentious prick.

🤢🤢🤢😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At first I thought it was just sue, Noel and the younger kids gone to Alton towers as the wellies were just for the younger kids and I didn’t think 3 suitcases was enough for the usual lot. But no Katie, Millie & Ophelia, Luke and Aimee too. Couldn’t see Ellie so she may have not gone again as she was working last time. Then everyone from Josh downwards. They will be using at least 2/3 rooms probably.
Also noticed that they seem to have fast track bracelets on too.

• Angry
Luke seems to be tagging along everywhere just lately. Sue, Ellie, Mouthy Millie, Heidie and Ophelia were out at lunch last week and Luke was there too. I'd have thought he should have been working.

Reactions: 6
Even if they arent on tax credits (even tho Im sure they are!) they will be raking it in with child benefit! £20 for the first child and £14 for the rest isnt it a week? Thats quite a lot when you have about 15 eligible kids!!

Edit: Plus whatever benefits and CB Millie gets!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh I’ll just show a pint so people don’t think I’m pregnant

Even if they arent on tax credits (even tho Im sure they are!) they will be raking it in with child benefit! £20 for the first child and £14 for the rest isnt it a week? Thats quite a lot when you have about 15 eligible kids!!

Edit: Plus whatever benefits and CB Millie gets!
Trust me they are getting both. We get a decent amount from our business, claim for 6 kids and we still get childbenefit. Infact because we had a open tax credit claim even though we weren’t getting money, we got £500 covid payment, and guess which other family got it. And no doubt all the bounce back loans etc

• Wow
Reactions: 8
At first I thought it was just sue, Noel and the younger kids gone to Alton towers as the wellies were just for the younger kids and I didn’t think 3 suitcases was enough for the usual lot. But no Katie, Millie & Ophelia, Luke and Aimee too. Couldn’t see Ellie so she may have not gone again as she was working last time. Then everyone from Josh downwards. They will be using at least 2/3 rooms probably.
Also noticed that they seem to have fast track bracelets on too.
They have a child on the spectrum you can get free fast passes for the family.

Oh I’ll just show a pint so people don’t think I’m pregnant

Trust me they are getting both. We get a decent amount from our business, claim for 6 kids and we still get childbenefit. Infact because we had a open tax credit claim even though we weren’t getting money, we got £500 covid payment, and guess which other family got it. And no doubt all the bounce back loans etc
In previous programmes Noel claimed they made £30k per year, we lost our entitlement at just over £60k per year and although we still get child benefit, some/most will be paid back in tax next year.

But Mouthy Millie, will be entitled to full CB and UC as her claim will be separate to her parents

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.