Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babyshark

VIP Member
I hate how it’s normalised in the tabloid media that an 18 year old got a 13 year old pregnant because they stayed together. Whenever the Sun posts another “here’s the wonderful Radford” post, it brings out the comments sayin how hard they work and how they claim no benefits. I don’t believe this - however, even without benefits - just like the whole of us within the UK they get National benefits such as NHS care and an education, this being for a family of almost 25 people. Crusty’s pie shop does not cover taxes for anything like this much and at this time, it appears that their future generation will take more than they give too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

emmawhu

VIP Member
I still think what I think.
Then you my dear are a very sick in the head individual.

The whole family are bloody clones of each other, grandkids included. From that you jump to deliberate incest? You literally have no evidence for this vile rumour.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Bloody disgusting. I've gone off Alton Towers now. So many in this country are struggling, with fuel prices and the pandemic many of their fans will be working multiple jobs or having to choose between food and heating. Their kids will be at school bragging about their holidays and devices while half their classmates don't get a single holiday because their parents can't afford it.

Why doesn't AT gift to someone more deserving? Kids who haven't had a holiday in years will appreciate it MUCH MORE than a Radford will appreciate their 3rd trip that year. The Radfords have done NOTHING to deserve those freebies. It's not like they're getting much from the Radfords advertising. Most of their fans can't afford it or live overseas, those who live nearby probably already know about AT. There was no reason for their elder children to come especially Millie. I'm sure Aimee won't be bragging to her classmates that she went to Cbeebies land and met bloody Upsy Daisy and Makka Pakka

Luke seems to be tagging along everywhere just lately. Sue, Ellie, Mouthy Millie, Heidie and Ophelia were out at lunch last week and Luke was there too. I'd have thought he should have been working.
He works at the pie shop now so he'll be working Radford hours- aka trailing down there whenever you feel like it, making pies for an hour or so and then going home when you're bored, leaving the shop closed and customers waiting

• Haha

emmawhu

VIP Member
Wonder how they’ll manage filling their gas guzzlers with the current petrol situation. Mind you it’s not like Sue needs to drive anywhere.
They're selfish by nature so no doubt they'll be at the front of the queue every day this goes on for, whether they genuinely need fuel or not.

Either that or they'll take to social media whining that they can't get any and how other people should stop being selfish as Noel HAS to have fuel to get to work to provide for the family. It's their only income don't you know?

• Haha

BaileyMC

VIP Member
I know their food bill must cost an arm and a leg anyway, but why is everything they buy branded? What’s wrong with own brand items? It saves so much more money and is sometimes better than the branded product

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
They are such tight fuckers. With all they money they make exploiting their kids, they won't even give them a proper meal at a restaurant. The kids menu is usually for toddlers, not growing kids ffs. Tight as a ducks arse that fucking creepy Noel. They didn't bother paying for a meal for Hairdie- poor kid just got a few chips from someones plate. It's no wonder some of them look so underweight and young for their ages- they are malnourished and it has stunted their growth. Even the adult boys look gormless, pale and thin.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kingbin

VIP Member
How many of the Radfraud sheep will sign up for this? NONE!!!!!

Greedy bastards the lot of them. The kids are spoilt brats, Sues an old hag and Noel a pretentious prick.

🤢🤢🤢😩😩

• Haha

Purplebanana

I understand the buying the fancy gift for a niece that lives with you. He is much closer to Ophelia than any of the others. It’s dangerous territory to imply anything else.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I was just thinking. I could just imagine once Sue's eggs are fully dried up Noel will leave her for some naive 20 something. His chat up line "I've had more kids then you have birthdays, still got bullets in the gun if your interested" sorry just wanted to share 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha

babybelle

VIP Member
So sue is complaining she can’t find petrol and says she can’t wait for her new hybrid car as won’t have trouble with the electric. To me it seems like she was bragging about getting yet another new car.
Totally. Nowadays they only post to either complain or brag about their next pointless purchase. How they feel that they are still relatable is beyond me. They are self absorbed and very greedy. There is more to life than being materialistic, and actually would it not be more relatable Lazy Susan, because you and you weirdo husband sloped off again on yet another free jolly in the selfish manner you seem to like, maybe the "babies" you declare to have missed so much, may like some Mummy time at the park instead of you being glued to your social media bragging.

• Heart

spilleroftea

VIP Member
This is the problem, people watch these vlogs with blinkers on and only see “the amazing Radfords”

People who are not blinded by the false media personalities can see that Suzanne is Lazy, that the older girls bare them brunt of the childcare, that those kids are malnourished and badly fed, that their behaviour is awful.
As for crusty Noel, if people opened their eyes they wouldn’t touch a pie, the norovirus risk, his poor hygiene, previous hygiene ratings, and that’s before we even get started on his temper or customer service.

I do think apart from the die hard fans who think they are great parents and totally down to earth a lot of people are starting to see the truth
The change in them is remarkable from a budgeting family to spendaholics. From a normal family to Princess Sue of Penis Palace and her feral band of children.

All views on you tube are going down and with the youngest children growing up, no ones going to want to watch Sue moan about the washing again or sit chillin while the kids are at school. The spending has really slowed down and she’s back buying from Primark rather than the extravagance of previous purchases.
It’a gonna hit the kids worst because they won’t understand why more than just sues womb has dried up!

• Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
No doubt this is all for the new series to show what a generous soul Noel is. Same with Sue and the food bank. They'll do all this for television and then turn around and act like entitled assholes, braggy brats who rip off paying customers. Their personalities match their fence posts.

I wonder how much behind the scenes footage is edited out. We've seen a few slip ups of Noel showing his true self. He's an impatient, angry bastard. Bet he's dead controlling too. I don't trust him one bit. I hope at least one of their kids grows up and exposes their family for what they truly are.

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I haven't checked on the Chavfords in weeks but looking through here it seems they've done fuck all of note in my absence anyway.

However I will just say that although taking a 21 year old to a theme park hotel for his birthday banger is bloody tragic, it pales by comparison to the mob from Mingin' Manor. They've got 7 crammed into a postal delivery van, parked up by the side of the road in suburban Barcelona, walking their kids round the nightclub district till all hours and calling it sightseeing. I think they might have to leave the country for a certain amount of time every year for tax purposes coz it's not a fkn holiday they're having, it's an endurance test.

Did you hear that Sue? I said you're a better mam than Sarah Ingham. You're making a fuckton more in YouTube revenue too and at least you're still being gifted the freebie hols you can pass off as quality time/family outings. Honest, if Lazy and Creepy Mingin' get any more skint they'll have those girls out doing a soft shoe shuffle in Plaza Catalunya and Jace'll be passing the hat round for petrol money.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

KingPrawnOkay

Purely from what people have said on here, Sophie isn’t the nicest of people, but her kids (from what we see) seem polite and not like the usual feral Radford spawn, she keeps a clean home, and she works, so I do hope her cleaning business does well for her.

On that note, it’ll be interesting to see whether the work ethic of the kids changes as you go down the list. You can already see the difference in Millie compared to Chloe and Sophie. And Millie must remember life when they had to scrimp and save. I can’t think many of the littles will be happy putting the effort in to start their own business/study/accept a minimum wage job when they’ve spent their entire lives watching their mum get showered in free tat for doing sod all.

Winterdaisy

Is sue being serious holding her kid like that
That’s dreadful. I’ve never seen anyone do that. I’m actually shocked to see that. I’m quite sure when the camera is off those kids are totally neglected. They are just a number to the parents. There’s no way they can possibly look after them all properly.
Make me sick.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Sue is always sucking up to Nicole on instagram, comments on most of her posts which she doesn't even do with her own kids. It's all so fake to show us jealous haters what a loving person she is.

What's the bet they've got the big kids minding the littlies for an episode plot? They've got nothing else to film unless she's secretly pregnant. They love making fun of their teenagers and how lazy and shallow they apparently are, even though they do more than Sue. I can see them doing an episode revolving around how stressed out the girls get caring for a million young kids and how Sue and Noel come home to a disaster house- a predictable plotline that we've seen on countless sitcoms and reality shows.

I wonder how they'll stretch the Radfords out to 10 hours of content. It sounds mind numbing. Can't wait to NOT watch it!
I find it hilarious considering the screen shots I showed and that isnt the worst of them.
Shes called Nicole all sorts, lazy, dirty said she was involved with social services because she neglected the kids, she didnt do anything and it was all left to christ.
And when the eldest child with christ was born, she was going to apply for special guardianship of the baby if Chris didnt want to move back to penis palace with just the baby.
Shes so fake

• Wow

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
See Braggy Sue’s got herself some Gucci. Seriously, where is all the money coming from. Makes a mockery of all the families struggling with the reduction in UC.