Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Thread no21 and still waiting for pies!!!
Still filming new show.
The walker woman kept tight control of hubby while sorting out the unit.
A new fence so out of keeping with the area, including the penis.
They got a new bathroom straight out of a funeral home, then added plastic plants.
There was a long awaited house tour, the older kids have huge single rooms while the younger boys are 2-3 to a cupboard with beds held together by tape!
Then a garden tour of dreams! Lots of scattered tat! We saw the rabbits hutch, but no rabbits.
And is she/older girl preg? Question arised as socks don’t block it and they seam to encourage it!!

I think that’s it!!

Reactions: 18

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
We should also mention Noel's germy pies being nominated for an award. His vegan pie won something, which is laughable since he's shown himself cooking veggie burgers with meat burgers. I doubt he's using seperate facilities for vegan pies and meat pies.

• Angry
  • Sick

spilleroftea

VIP Member
While we are asking for things to be addressed…
How are a Liverpool supporter can you work with the sun newspaper?
Could we see some proper meal ideas/breakfasts/lunches ect? With decent portions and the kids eating them?
Why do you not used the same suppliers for the bakery to purchase fresh meat ect for home?
When begging for a new tumble dryer, did you forget the one in the kitchen?
Do you have a loyalty card with the skip company?

• Wow

Little me.

VIP Member
So big deal…..Crusty has run just over 6 miles. I used to run almost that in a morning when I missed my bus. It’s good that he’s raised money for charity but at the end of the day with the Fucking literally Radford bunch it’s all about filming, popularity and bragging. Well none of you impress me…The pie shop funds your lifestyle my arse. Freeloaders the lot of you. Mrs Chavfraud gave £100 WOW. The money you waste that’s a drop in the ocean. You will never impress me, just absolute wankers.
Crusty covered his face up on the T-shirt. His scary face needs covering permanently.

Zoepenguin

Gosh remember the days of the holiday clothing hauls from Primark cos that was likely all they could afford! Also, its always been the littlest ones who have the nicest clothes (unless they get stuff for presents) Once they're too old for cute baby and toddler clothes Sue loses interest in their wardrobes it seems. You'd think the younger ones would have plenty of hand me down clothes, toys etc in a family of that size but they don't seem to do that with anything.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Imagine the radfords turning up at your door trick or treating. They would take all your sweets and chocolate. why don’t they teach them to take 1 only. In the vlog they just stood getting more and more I would say no one per person. I bet the people at Alton towers hated when they opened the door to all them. If I saw them coming to my house I would pretend no ones home.

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Can we kinda get back on track. Yeah it was distasteful but lest not derail the thread and not call out Sue.

The beds she has bought for the boys room are alot wider than her current bunk beds, I think she will find as issue because the boys cupboard is very narrow.

I cant believe that she spent £525 on an ugly pair of trainers when she cant buy some decent shampoo or a hair treatment.

And Hairdye is still running round in the 1 pair of shoes she got 6 months or so ago, time to get her remeasured Sue.

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
An ASDA delivery, I am amazed. (didnt she do an ad for tesco not so long ago)
actually, no I am not..... because every normal person goes to the supermarket or gets a delivery, its hardly being an influencer at all.

Its just another braggy post, look at all the food I bought.
I mean from the same woman who volunteered once (for content) at a foodbank, when people are being thrown harder into povery due to rising fuel bills and a reduction in universal credit (which many of your minions are on) shes bragging at all her food!
Well done Sue, well done.

The woman is oblivious to the real world.

I've had to block Noel on insta that last post bragging about 1st class and complaining has really shown how self entitled and celeb like they think they are sad really.

• Angry
  • Heart

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
Ol' crusty Noel needs to be careful he doesn't get his dairylea dunker caught in that pastry roller.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Snowystar

I've only had 3 kids but I've been told everytime after giving birth that its recommended to wait 18 months to get pregnant again as it allows your body to properly heal. Which works out to an age gap of a minimum of 2 years 3 months being medically recommended.

Sue has only done this once, between Chris and Sophie.
Every single time she has been pregnant before.
Her body has not had a proper break since she had Chris! When she stops breastfeeding, I think she will have a major crash. She's never experienced adulthood without her body being overrun by hormones!

• Sad

emmawhu

VIP Member
Why do the minions suck up their arses so much??
I just feel sorry for people who need to arse lick like that. Their lives must be so empty. They probably think of the Radfords as friends, simply because they know every detail about their lives. The reality is, Sue wouldn't give them the time of day in 'real life', away from social media.

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
You know I’m fuming, last year I scrimpted and saved to take my 2 teenagers to Alton towers, we stayed one night in a premier inn about 20 miles from the theme park as it was cheap. Yet I work full time, and only have 2 kids. How the hell do they afford all these trips away, with lots of hungry teenagers at home, a massive brood of toddlers and just a pie shop for income.
bet they are still on the old tax credit system, I don’t know how it works but I do know that if you don’t change the claim you can still keep claiming for multiple kids, as far as I understand it. But I’m not sure.

• Heart

Bunmog

Can you imagine being in the local midwifery and HV teams for that area? I bet the allocation meeting is fun, everybody trying to get out of taking them, “I’ve had them three times already”, “well I had Sue AND the daughter so I’ve done my bit”. :LOL:

• Haha