The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently according to lazy Susan, she's had so many messages about the boys new bunk beds even though you cannot see them on her Instagram. They were nearly £1000 reduced to £449. Seems a lot of money for bunk beds

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Aren't Luke and James sharing that huge room? It would make more sense to give Luke his own room in the tiny cupboard and put Max, Josh and James together in the huge room.

Actually, it would make even more sense to stop having kids when you run out of room for them, but it's a bit late for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Given the speed at which they make huge decisions, it wouldn’t surprise me if Noel had had a vasectomy and reversal in nine months. Especially if he went private - maybe Sue’s mum and dad paid for the first out of desperation for no more grandchildren, lol!

What I don’t believe is how they’d then go on to have 10+ children afterwards. Surely if you’ve had a vasectomy reversal it’s because you’re on the fence about having one or maybe two more at a push? It’s a complete 180, so I don’t believe the story for that reason. Although I certainly don’t think they would have had most of the recent ones if not for the media money.

Reactions: 12
My main concern is how can you expect children to have a good nights sleep when they have consoles and TVs in their beds and they play from their beds?

Reactions: 13
Aren't Luke and James sharing that huge room? It would make more sense to give Luke his own room in the tiny cupboard and put Max, Josh and James together in the huge room.

Actually, it would make even more sense to stop having kids when you run out of room for them, but it's a bit late for that 😂
The older ones get the privilege of bigger rooms (whether they share or have their own) because they pay rent. Unfortunately for Josh and Max, they're both a long way off that privilege yet so have to make do with cupboards in the meantime 🙁

Given the speed at which they make huge decisions, it wouldn’t surprise me if Noel had had a vasectomy and reversal in nine months. Especially if he went private - maybe Sue’s mum and dad paid for the first out of desperation for no more grandchildren, lol!

What I don’t believe is how they’d then go on to have 10+ children afterwards. Surely if you’ve had a vasectomy reversal it’s because you’re on the fence about having one or maybe two more at a push? It’s a complete 180, so I don’t believe the story for that reason. Although I certainly don’t think they would have had most of the recent ones if not for the media money.
Yes, IF it is true (massive if) it's further evidence that the younger ones were all popped out for status/fame alone. You don't go from "I'm pretty sure we've done" at 9, in your late 20s (Sue)/early 30s (Noel) to popping out 13 more over the next 17 years.

It's as if they suddenly became very aware how unusual their set up is and did everything in their power to make the most out of it. Once they became known TV personalities (the first KAC was filmed when Oscar was a baby) they knew they had to continue popping another baby out each year, whether they really wanted to or not, in order to stay relevant and maintain that status of 'Britain's largest family'. Had they stopped at 15/16 they could have easily been overtaken in time, but by stretching it out to 22 they've done their upmost to ensure they keep that title.

Last edited:
The older ones get the privilege of bigger rooms (whether they share or have their own) because they pay rent. Unfortunately for Josh and Max, they're both a long way off that privilege yet so have to make do with cupboards in the meantime 🙁

Yes, IF it is true (massive if) it's further evidence that the younger ones were all popped out for status/fame alone. You don't go from "I'm pretty sure we've done" at 9, in your late 20s (Sue)/early 30s (Noel) to popping out 13 more over the next 17 years.

It's as if they suddenly became very aware how unusual their set up is and did everything in their power to make the most out of it. Once they became known TV personalities (the first KAC was filmed when Oscar was a baby) they knew they had to continue popping another baby out each year, whether they really wanted to or not, in order to stay relevant and maintain that status of 'Britain's largest family'. Had they stopped at 15/16 they could have easily been overtaken in time, but by stretching it out to 22 they've done their upmost to ensure they keep that title.
Not what I would want to be remembered for !

Reactions: 5
If Noel had a vasectomy it was probably done and then reversed on the NHS. I know someone who done just that 21 years ago,It wouldn't happen now you would definitely have to pay to get it reversed nowadays .

Reactions: 2
Not what I would want to be remembered for !
Nor me, nor most people I imagine, but the Radfords are hardly normal are they? Sue and Noel are addicted to the attention that their supersized brood brings them. They've definitely deliberately planned to become 'Britain's Biggest Family', once they realised it was achievable. I don't buy this bullshit that they're addicted to babies and simply love having such a big family. There's big, and there's ridiculous/selfish. They definitely used that title as an incentive to keep going.

Nor me, nor most people I imagine, but the Radfords are hardly normal are they? Sue and Noel are addicted to the attention that their supersized brood brings them. They've definitely deliberately planned to become 'Britain's Biggest Family', once they realised it was achievable. I don't buy this bullshit that they're addicted to babies and simply love having such a big family. There's big, and there's ridiculous/selfish. They definitely used that title as an incentive to keep going.
Indeed, I know many women that love babies and really enjoy having them, women far more maternal than Sue appears to be, but they don’t keep on having one after the other.
They know their limitations and are sensible enough to keep to them.
Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

Reactions: 11
They are going to have come up with something else to stay relevant. I really don’t know what the new tv show will be about and 10 episodes? Probably birthday and Christmas and stuff like that.

Indeed, I know many women that love babies and really enjoy having them, women far more maternal than Sue appears to be, but they don’t keep on having one after the other.
They know their limitations and are sensible enough to keep to them.
Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
Also, most people stop when their income can’t match their expenses. Based on the fact they had about 9 or 10 kids before they got their business they just used the welfare system to support their lifestyle choices. And let’s face it, even once they had their own business, they famously declared their income to be £30K a year so were still creaming off the state. I’d say it’s only the last 2 or 3 years that they’ve become truly self sufficient and don’t they love to bleat about it at every opportunity 🙄

Reactions: 12
I hope no-one watches the new show 😡
I will, because I absolutely love to dissect every lie on here afterwards with like-minded people to expose them for the frauds they really are.

There are many on here who claim not to watch the vlogs/show or see their stuff on social media, yet they still somehow know everything they're up to somehow. Not sure I believe it to be honest.

I absolutely detest everything about their lifestyle, but I'm not ashamed to say I watch. What are people even doing here if they don't watch them to even know what they're criticising?

I don't follow them on Instagram, simply because I don't do Instagram, so only see whatever is available to the public, same as FB (people on here often refer to their Instagram stories, I assume this is only something you can see if you follow them?, as I've never seen any of that stuff). The TV show and vlogs are easy pickings though. It's out there, available to the public. If you're going to rip them apart on here, may as well at least put context to it to know what you're ripping apart. I'm not sure how many on here could make some of the comments they make without having watched the content of the vlogs. I am fairly certain they have, whatever they say.

Last edited:
I will, because I absolutely love to dissect every lie on here afterwards with like-minded people to expose them for the frauds they really are.

There are many on here who claim not to watch the vlogs/show or see their stuff on social media, yet they still somehow know everything they're up to somehow. Not sure I believe it to be honest.

I absolutely detest everything about their lifestyle, but I'm not ashamed to say I watch. What are people even doing here if they don't watch them to even know what they're criticising?

I don't follow them on Instagram, simply because I don't do Instagram, so only see whatever is available to the public, same as FB (people on here often refer to their Instagram stories, I assume this is only something you can see if you follow them?, as I've never seen any of that stuff). The TV show and vlogs are easy pickings though. It's out there, available to the public. If you're going to rip them apart on here, may as well at least put context to it to know what you're ripping apart. I'm not sure how many on here could make some of the comments they make without having watched the content of the vlogs. I am fairly certain they have, whatever they say.
I dont watch the shows and I only watch the vlogs if someone points something out, people generally send me the stuff from insta or again I check because its been pointed out by someone.

But I do comment on her being an actual crappy human being because she was a crappy human being to me, I am being very polite here.

And all the vlogs are the same, sues pointy finger, bratty grabby kids all screeching over the top of each other and yay another room decorated distastefully! Im good!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Everything (and I mean ALL the things 😂) they do goes on ig first. It’s their biggest earner and where they get all their freebies and sponsorships from. You don’t have to watch anything else to get the full measure of them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like they messed up and instead of uploading the vlog just uploaded the clip they sent to tefal for approval

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.