The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people are just bleeping bragging twats. I’m sorry for the language but I am so bleeping angry. Something else gifted to their grabby sweaty palms. There are people struggling to live and they are bragging about a new bleeping camera. Who care what bloody make it is, only your minions who are as stupid as you are. The meal cooked in the new thing looked like greasy slop as usual so it’s nothing new. I wouldn’t buy a thing that they are involved with to be sure.
Moaning about decorating. The money they are frittering on rubbish they could easily afford to pay somebody to do it and as usual it’s that crappy bloody grey. Her moaning there’s too many rooms, no love there’s not enough rooms for all your Crotch goblins to sleep comfortably.
Two sweaty teenage boys rammed in a room that size, it must stink but then the whole house probably does.
Creepy Crusty Noel gets creepier by the second. He makes my flesh crawl.
No wonder them kids are always ill, all sucking Tilly’s drink through the same bloody straw, including Crusty who has his nose on the top. Vile.
Do them kids never settle to anything, they are always trailing round the house,watching tv or on computer games. No wonder they aren’t the brightest penny in the box.
You can’t tell what Hallie is saying and Bonnie who is not, ( she was once ) is just morphing into a typical Radford clone.

Reactions: 12
Another ad for a new cooker that won’t use again. Noel keeps saying it’s great sel it would be if it’s free. Recipe feeds 4. They are a lot more than 4 of them. The portion wouldn’t feed half of them never mind most of them.
Also see Katie looking after bonnie and Ophelia. Where’s Millie? Probably chilling or in bed. Sue in the background painting or cooking. We know she doesn’t normally help she just wants to be seen doing things.

Reactions: 11
I dont watch the shows and I only watch the vlogs if someone points something out, people generally send me the stuff from insta or again I check because its been pointed out by someone.

But I do comment on her being an actual crappy human being because she was a crappy human being to me, I am being very polite here.

And all the vlogs are the same, sues pointy finger, bratty grabby kids all screeching over the top of each other and yay another room decorated distastefully! Im good!
You are in unique position to most on here, considering you have had direct interactions with Sue in the past.

That said, you criticise the present as much as the past so you're totally aware of their every move. You can claim it's only through what people send you if you like, as you wouldn't want to admit to Sue (who you know reads on here) that you follow what they're up to yourself, but I don't believe you don't watch a single thing of theirs off your own back, given all the comments you make on them daily. If anything, surely it's better to admit you see things yourself (it is out there in the public after all) than claim other people throw you scraps in order to keep you up to date with their latest news.

Their vlogs are dull as dish water. I certainly don't watch them all, I can't imagine anyone on here does, but I'm not embarrassed to admit I watch bits, like some on here seen to be. What are we are here for if we don't see for ourselves what a complete shitshow they are? Of course we do, we all do, it's obvious from all the regulator's posts that we're all aware of their latest movements whenever we comment. I don't understand why some on here love to pretend they don't watch anything or look at their social media.

Everything (and I mean ALL the things 😂) they do goes on ig first. It’s their biggest earner and where they get all their freebies and sponsorships from. You don’t have to watch anything else to get the full measure of them 😆
See I don't understand the need to state you don't watch the vlogs, but openly admit you follow them on Instagram. What's the difference?

I'm sure everyone claiming not to see any of the vlogs have all definitely commented on vlog content on here before. I just don't get the need for people to make out they've never seen them, or their show. Again, KAC gets referenced on here all the time, so I just don't buy it I'm afraid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You are in unique position to most on here, considering you have had direct interactions with Sue in the past.

That said, you criticise the present as much as the past so you're totally aware of their every move. You can claim it's only through what people send you if you like, as you wouldn't want to admit to Sue (who you know reads on here) that you follow what they're up to yourself, but I don't believe you don't watch a single thing of theirs off your own back, given all the comments you make on them daily. If anything, surely it's better to admit you see things yourself (it is out there in the public after all) than claim other people throw you scraps in order to keep you up to date with their latest news.

Their vlogs are dull as dish water. I certainly don't watch them all, I can't imagine anyone on here does, but I'm not embarrassed to admit I watch bits, like some on here seen to be. What are we are here for if we don't see for ourselves what a complete shitshow they are? Of course we do, we all do, it's obvious from all the regulator's posts that we're all aware of their latest movements whenever we comment. I don't understand why some on here love to pretend they don't watch anything or look at their social media.

See I don't understand the need to state you don't watch the vlogs, but openly admit you follow them on Instagram. What's the difference?

I'm sure everyone claiming not to see any of the vlogs have all definitely commented on vlog content on here before. I just don't get the need for people to make out they've never seen them, or their show. Again, KAC gets referenced on here all the time, so I just don't buy it I'm afraid.
I cant follow them on facebook or insta, they are well and truly blocked. mainly by Sue when I called her out on her crappy behaviour towards people who were her friends and supported her for years. I am very vocal with my feelings about the woman and I have many mutual friends and ex-friends of hers quite a few dislike her as much as or more then I do, if something comes up they will message me.
You tube I rarely watch, I can honestly say I havent seen a vlog for weeks, unless people point something out and I may go and look.

I think the last programme I watched was the one before the Australia one, as this is when I saw the change in Sue on a personal level and I really stopped being interested. There was a change in the woman around this time.

If you look people report on stuff they do on here often and I will comment on that. Believe me or not.

Her voice and accent just send me insane. Part of the reason I don’t watch her. But it’s not some kind of virtue signalling to either watch or not watch them. I couldn’t give a toss who believes me (or not).
Get yourself on Instagram and you too can avoid the vlogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wait, what? Who cares what others are watching?

Can we just get the Coochie thread up please? You’d make an old bird very happy 😃

• Haha
I cant follow them on facebook or insta, they are well and truly blocked. mainly by Sue when I called her out on her crappy behaviour towards people who were her friends and supported her for years. I am very vocal with my feelings about the woman and I have many mutual friends and ex-friends of hers quite a few dislike her as much as or more then I do, if something comes up they will message me.
You tube I rarely watch, I can honestly say I havent seen a vlog for weeks, unless people point something out and I may go and look.

I think the last programme I watched was the one before the Australia one, as this is when I saw the change in Sue on a personal level and I really stopped being interested. There was a change in the woman around this time.

If you look people report on stuff they do on here often and I will comment on that. Believe me or not.
If you stopped being interested, what are you doing here?

We're all united in our dislike of the way this family conduct themselves, that's for sure. I just don't understand why some constantly need to pretend they're not interested in them. You post here pretty much every day, that certainly suggests you're interested in discussing them to me 🤷‍♀️

Her voice and accent just send me insane. Part of the reason I don’t watch her. But it’s not some kind of virtue signalling to either watch or not watch them. I couldn’t give a toss who believes me (or not).
Get yourself on Instagram and you too can avoid the vlogs 😂
Instagram/Vlogs, potato potarto. At the end of the day, we all clearly follow them in some form to have formed the opinions we have on them.

I'm not going to fall out with anyone over it, I just don't understand why some try to pretend they don't see any of the vlogs, as if it's a shameful thing to admit? 🤷‍♀️ We're on a Radford family thread, I would expect it comes with the territory that posters are going to have caught some of their vlogs or shows to realise what utter lying wankers they are.

The Inghams get name dropped on here all the bloody time. I don't engage in any of that, and I certainly don't post on their own thread, because I've never watched anything about them, nor do I care to. If people on here genuinely don't see any of the Radford's stuff, as some claim, I'd seriously question what they're doing here to be honest. What would you get out of commenting on stuff you know nothing about?

Edit - generic you, not you personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If you stopped being interested, what are you doing here?

We're all united in our dislike of the way this family conduct themselves, that's for sure. I just don't understand why some constantly need to pretend they're not interested in them. You post here pretty much every day, that certainly suggests you're interested in discussing them to me 🤷‍♀️

Instagram/Vlogs, potato potarto. At the end of the day, we all clearly follow them in some form to have formed the opinions we have on them.

I'm not going to fall out with anyone over it, I just don't understand why some try to pretend they don't see any of the vlogs, as if it's a shameful thing to admit? 🤷‍♀️ We're on a Radford family thread, I would expect it comes with the territory that posters are going to have caught some of their vlogs or shows to realise what utter lying wankers they are.

The Inghams get name dropped on here all the bloody time. I don't engage in any of that, and I certainly don't post on their own thread, because I've never watched anything about them, nor do I care to. If people on here genuinely don't see any of the Radford's stuff, as some claim, I'd seriously question what they're doing here to be honest. What would you get out of commenting on stuff you know nothing about?

Edit - generic you, not you personally.
1. where did I say I wasnt interested?
2. Why are you so bothered what people watch?
3. Lets get back to what the thread is about rather than you trying to act almighty and derail the thread.

CHEEERS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That tefal thingy they got gifted is£400 . Surely there are better people to gift it to than this bunch.
Josh and Max's room looks smaller than ever. Why get huge bunk beds for a tiny room.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
1. where did I say I wasnt interested?
2. Why are you so bothered what people watch?
3. Lets get back to what the thread is about rather than you trying to act almighty and derail the thread.

CHEEERS
1. The words are literally there, in the post I quoted 🤷‍♀️
2. I'm not, I just don't understand why some people feel the need to claim they don't watch something when they clearly do. There's an air of "I couldn't possibly lower myself to watch that" from some on here (of which I've never mentioned names, you've just chosen to reply defending yourself so obviously feel it applies to you). I don't get it. Why are those people even here if they really don't watch anything to do with the Radfords to know what they're criticising? Except they clearly do...
3. I'd gladly get back to it, except you keep responding to me! If you don't want me to reply, don't ask me questions about my opinion. The only ones acting almighty on here are those acting as if watching anything to do with the Radfords is beneath them, despite it being clear they do actually watch bits anyway...

As I said, I would gladly get back to discussing the shitshow that is the Radfords idea of parenting.

Reactions: 5
I watched an old episode earlier to just to see the difference in the family. Millie was young but had the voice of a football hooligan who smokes 80 fags a day 🤣 what was that about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1. The words are literally there, in the post I quoted 🤷‍♀️
2. I'm not, I just don't understand why some people feel the need to claim they don't watch something when they clearly do. There's an air of "I couldn't possibly lower myself to watch that" from some on here (of which I've never mentioned names, you've just chosen to reply defending yourself so obviously feel it applies to you). I don't get it. Why are those people even here if they really don't watch anything to do with the Radfords to know what they're criticising? Except they clearly do...
3. I'd gladly get back to it, except you keep responding to me! If you don't want me to reply, don't ask me questions about my opinion. The only ones acting almighty on here are those acting as if watching anything to do with the Radfords is beneath them, despite it being clear they do actually watch bits anyway...

As I said, I would gladly get back to discussing the shitshow that is the Radfords idea of parenting.
You obviously want to dig at something but to be fair I really ain’t got time for it. Believe what you want, think what you think. Your on ignore so I won’t see your reply but sure you will need the last word!
I watched an old episode earlier to just to see the difference in the family. Millie was young but had the voice of a football hooligan who smokes 80 fags a day 🤣 what was that about 😂
I think millie still sounds a bit like that now. She’s never really been a bonnie lass.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do grown adults really put each other on ignore simply because they don't agree with something the other one said?

🙄🙄🙄🙄

And feel the need to announce it to the rest of the thread? 🙈😂 Sounds like Sue Radford mentality to me! If I was going to be so petty I wouldn't announce it, surely it's funnier that person simply not knowing?

I look forward to simply discussing the Radfords failings in future with people who aren't simply bitter ex besties of Sue's. Maybe your cronies can screen shot my stuff to send to you in the future if you can't see it yourself... hi Spiller!!! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

For anyone who isn't petty enough to have blocked me but is pissed at me for questioning why you're even here if you apparently never actively follow any of the Radfords stuff to form the opinions you share on here, I apologise if I have upset you. I still find it unusual behaviour, if I'm honest, but it takes all sorts to make the world go round I guess. Today is a new day and, whatever you claim to watch or not watch in order to form your opinions, we're united in agreement that Sue and Noel are dreadful parents and compulsive liars, so you're alright by me ✌🏻🏳

Now, back to Sue. We need to get past page 50 so someone can start a new thread. I can't even remember what the exact wording of the new suggestion was now as it was made so many pages back. I confess I had to Google it at the time for it to make sense, as that slang for vagina is not a word you here around here. Maybe a regional thing? I appreciated the humour one I looked up it's meaning though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Watching 18 kids on YouTube where they gettin ready for the Christening only the Babies got new outfits cos they couldn’t afford to buy the other 9 new ones also look at state of the deep fat fryer n oven glove dirty sods
6F5A25BA-C277-40C1-B5EC-16E7451B634A.jpeg
A2D52A4A-43C0-4153-B030-398893EB1721.jpeg

QUOTE="wantsteenmomgossip, post: 6831606, member: 180617"]
Watching 18 kids on YouTube where they gettin ready for the Christening only the Babies got new outfits cos they couldn’t afford to buy the other 9 new ones also look at state of the deep fat fryer n oven glove dirty sods
6F5A25BA-C277-40C1-B5EC-16E7451B634A.jpeg
A2D52A4A-43C0-4153-B030-398893EB1721.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
My mistake it’s 16 kids it’s where he is building the bunk beds in the girls room aswell

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Watching 18 kids on YouTube where they gettin ready for the Christening only the Babies got new outfits cos they couldn’t afford to buy the other 9 new ones also look at state of the deep fat fryer n oven glove dirty sods View attachment 829196View attachment 829197

QUOTE="wantsteenmomgossip, post: 6831606, member: 180617"]
Watching 18 kids on YouTube where they gettin ready for the Christening only the Babies got new outfits cos they couldn’t afford to buy the other 9 new ones also look at state of the deep fat fryer n oven glove dirty sods View attachment 829196View attachment 829197
My mistake it’s 16 kids it’s where he is building the bunk beds in the girls room aswell
[/QUOTE]
They are just minks that have come across a few quid. Jeeeebus!!!! Check the nick of that!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They've got no shame, they're expecting people to buy their pies when we can see they don't give a flying fig about hygiene! Most people would at least try to present themselves well on telly.

Even if I didn't know anything about them I wouldn't trust those pies, Noel looks like the kind of weirdo who sticks his hand down his pants all the time or licks the pie juice off the tins. He also looks like he's never moisturized, there's probably more dead skin cells than meat in those pies :sick:🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
They've got no shame, they're expecting people to buy their pies when we can see they don't give a flying fig about hygiene! Most people would at least try to present themselves well on telly.

Even if I didn't know anything about them I wouldn't trust those pies, Noel looks like the kind of weirdo who sticks his hand down his pants all the time or licks the pie juice off the tins. He also looks like he's never moisturized, there's probably more dead skin cells than meat in those pies :sick:🤣
Their hygiene standards don't appear to have changed at all over the years and, like you say, they don't seem to care how they present their hygiene to the watching world because they know there are enough Minions out there who would buy from them regardless of hygiene standards, simply because of who they are. Some people have no standards I guess 🤷‍♀️

Never knew they had a kid called Samson

who is Samson

who is Samson

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.