The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think originally the girls room where Aimee, Ellie and Tillie are was smaller. Then when Noel built the triple bunk beds in that room and the older boys room they had to make the room bigger to fit more beds so they made the other room smaller as it was the only way to do it. At the time they didn’t have as many kids. I know they showed the bunk beds on one of the kac. I can’t remember where sue said about making the room smaller though.
Is this confirmed on the house floor plan? I'm very curious about this

Reactions: 3
It is interesting how the eldest 3 seem to have work ethic and actually support themselves and then it diminishes when we get to the kids like Millie who grew up with "fame" and money. Chris, Sophie and Chloe probably remember a time where they were scrimping and saving to afford food. The ones after them were either too young to remember that life or are naive and entitled enough to think they don't need to work hard because they're a Radford. As they grow less relevant they'll be forced to be smart with their money again so it will be interesting to see if the youngest ones are as lazy as the middle ones. By the time Heidie is 18 Noel will likely be retired and TV channels won't be interested in them so she won't get the treatment that the current older kids have

Reactions: 14
I've mentioned it on here before but Sue looks a lot more tired and quite haggard to me since having Heidie. I think age is catching up with her and Noel, parenting so many little ones in your 40s must be tough (including Ophelia in this too) I hope for all of the kids sakes that they stop now. Not to mention the fact that the house is full to bursting!

Reactions: 15
I've mentioned it on here before but Sue looks a lot more tired and quite haggard to me since having Heidie. I think age is catching up with her and Noel, parenting so many little ones in your 40s must be tough (including Ophelia in this too) I hope for all of the kids sakes that they stop now. Not to mention the fact that the house is full to bursting!
I genuinely think they are done, the gap is huge in radford standards.
But I dont think its their choice, shes 46/47 and you can see what stress it has done to her body, I dont think it could cope with anymore.

But I think shes is struggling, because she always had a baby to concentrate on and now she is going to have to start to find herself.

Reactions: 14
Who's room are they redecorating? Max and josh? I thought they couldn't do the boys room for weeks because there diary was full?

Reactions: 11
Is this confirmed on the house floor plan? I'm very curious about this
I’m not sure about house plans but I remember reading it a few months back when someone shared sues old blog. It’s horrid with no full stops. Anyway here is a link - http://suerad15.blogspot.com/2012/11/what-weve-been-getting-up-to.html?m=1 where they say they knocked down a wall and built another. Since max and Josh room it’s right next door to the girls room I can only assume they made that room smaller. At the time when they did it, it looks like Josh and maybe max too was in the bigger room with some of the girls maybe?

Reactions: 4
what do we think, anymore babies? i vote no
I think no too but not through choice, at least on Noel's part. I think Sue had had enough after Archie but she was pressured into 2 more by Noel to keep the cash cow flowing. I honestly think he'd happily continue to put her through that again and again until it's biologically impossible, but the fact Heidie is now 18 months old and there's still no new pregnancy announcement suggests that might be what is happening. She is mid 40s now, so a new pregnancy would be unlikely especially after such a long (by her standards) gap. You're always most fertile straight after birth, which Sue has 'benefitted' from many times in the past. I think they've left it too long this time though. Assuming that Sue does genuinely want to stop, I'm pleased she finally appears to be getting her own way. I do wonder if her decision to continue breastfeeding Heidie is linked to this, as breastfeeding can work as a natural contraceptive in some cases. Definitely not foolproof, but she might be trying to lessen her chances of conceiving again by continuing, as well as clinging on to Heidie's baby days and the feeling of being 'needed'.

I do genuinely believe Sue is happy once a new pregnancy is confirmed, as she loves the attention which comes with a pregnancy/newborn, but her attitude post birth post Archie has always suggested to me that she'd be happy to stop there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Who's room are they redecorating? Max and josh? I thought they couldn't do the boys room for weeks because there diary was full?
Yeah but then we talked about it on here and Sue has to prove us wrong so suddenly they've cleared their diary to prove to us that they don't play favourites. Clearing their diary probably involves cancelling 14 of their 37 visits to alton towers so they're making a big sacrifice!

Also in that blog post someone linked she mentions Ellie asking if her santa list was too expensive and Sue tells her it is. That's a far cry from now when every christmas and birthday is like they're competing for the spending olympics!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think they’ll have any more babies. Even if Sue could get pregnant again (quite a big if at her age), it would surely be high risk for her and the child. She did look a lot more tired during her last pregnancy than in the previous ones, and I think the combination of a newborn, lockdown/homeschooling and Tillie’s injury was probably pretty exhausting. Plus Heidie, Bonnie and Archie all seem like ‘full on’ little kids. I know she always makes out she has time to ‘chill with a coffee’ etc, but I wonder whether she says that more to try to convince people that she’s coping well with such a large family. I suspect the reality is a lot more stressful than she likes to make out.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think they’ll have any more babies. Even if Sue could get pregnant again (quite a big if at her age), it would surely be high risk for her and the child. She did look a lot more tired during her last pregnancy than in the previous ones, and I think the combination of a newborn, lockdown/homeschooling and Tillie’s injury was probably pretty exhausting. Plus Heidie, Bonnie and Archie all seem like ‘full on’ little kids. I know she always makes out she has time to ‘chill with a coffee’ etc, but I wonder whether she says that more to try to convince people that she’s coping well with such a large family. I suspect the reality is a lot more stressful than she likes to make out.
Every pregnancy since losing Alfie has been high risk and it didn't stop them having 5 more so I don't think risk ever comes into the thought process as far as the Radfords are concerned.

In fact, you could argue that every pregnancy since Katie has been high risk in some way or another, as that was the last time she was ever allowed to go into labour naturally (baby 8). Every birth since has been induced a week or 2 early, as her labour was incredibly fast.

The minions talk about how amazing she is for having carried and birthed so many children, but the strain they've put her body under is immense with their decision to keep recklessly reproducing at such an alarming rate. The chance she could have actually died during any of her later pregnancies, leaving the rest of their supersized brood motherless, shouldn't be underestimated.

The fact she's never required a caesarean delivery is just down to luck rather than judgement. A caesarean on her now paper thin womb could easily kill her and/or the baby. Had she needed a caesarean at any point, they absolutely wouldn't have been able to continue reproducing at the stupidly fast rate they did. She's simply lucky in that case. If rate had had other ideas it could have been a very different story.

They have had 2 babies in less than a year on 4 occasions (5 if you count Hallie 11 months after losing Alfie halfway through the pregnancy). That kind of risk taking shouldn't be praised, it's pure stupidity. Accidents happen, but not 5 times. Anyone who actively plans to have 2 full term babies in less than a year, without allowing the body time to recover, is playing a very risky game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I've only had 3 kids but I've been told everytime after giving birth that its recommended to wait 18 months to get pregnant again as it allows your body to properly heal. Which works out to an age gap of a minimum of 2 years 3 months being medically recommended.

Sue has only done this once, between Chris and Sophie.
Every single time she has been pregnant before.
Her body has not had a proper break since she had Chris! When she stops breastfeeding, I think she will have a major crash. She's never experienced adulthood without her body being overrun by hormones!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What was Tillie's injury?
She had damage to her growth plate in her leg, following a procedure when she was little (she suffered a febrile convulsion I believe and they drilled into her leg to fit a line to stabilise her, which caused lasting damage). She required an op to fit a cage to stretch the leg when she wa 9, early on in Sue's pregnancy with Heidie (it was a procedure they'd known was happening for a long time, so quite why they decided yet another pregnancy during such a demanding time was a good idea God only knows).

The injury occurred a couple of months after the cage was fitted. Tillie slipped and fractured her femur (top of the leg) on her damaged leg. The femur is a very unusual bone to break, but the cage would have affected how she landed. This caused lots of additional stress for them, halfway through Sue's pregnancy, and a much longer recovery period for Tillie. She didn't have the cage removed until after Heidie was born. Noel had to take her alone I believe, as Sue had only given birth weeks before and was nursing yet another newborn.

Reactions: 6
They could of got some new carpet in that room it looks like 💩 I’m sure all the girls have had new carpets

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.