The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only had 3 kids but I've been told everytime after giving birth that its recommended to wait 18 months to get pregnant again as it allows your body to properly heal. Which works out to an age gap of a minimum of 2 years 3 months being medically recommended.

Sue has only done this once, between Chris and Sophie.
Every single time she has been pregnant before.
Her body has not had a proper break since she had Chris! When she stops breastfeeding, I think she will have a major crash. She's never experienced adulthood without her body being overrun by hormones!
Never been told this. my older 3 were born within 3 years, then my youngest two two 11 months apart

Reactions: 3
Never been told this. my older 3 were born within 3 years, then my youngest two two 11 months apart
I'm suprised you haven't been told. At my hospital the doctors speak to you about contraception and the risks of having a baby too soon before you're discharged.

The world health organisation actually recommends 24 month gap, although a lot of sources now say 18 months and a few even saying 12 months may be okay

Reactions: 8
8E580810-66BE-41CE-A88D-56EDB6A27CCE.png

I know the children are stick thin and malnourished but the boys new beds are a bit narrow don't you think?:ROFLMAO:😂

Only joking of course, but I'm sat wondering how these beds are going to turn out...

I’m not sure about house plans but I remember reading it a few months back when someone shared sues old blog. It’s horrid with no full stops. Anyway here is a link - http://suerad15.blogspot.com/2012/11/what-weve-been-getting-up-to.html?m=1 where they say they knocked down a wall and built another. Since max and Josh room it’s right next door to the girls room I can only assume they made that room smaller. At the time when they did it, it looks like Josh and maybe max too was in the bigger room with some of the girls maybe?
Interesting find. To my that sounds like the boys got the bunk beds? "and they absolutely love them! and guess what... they actually all sleep in there own beds now! well, sometimes Max will go and get in with Josh." I just can't imagine the wall between the boys in the box room (Max and Josh I think it is?) and the girls (Tillie, Ellie, Aimee) having been moved as the other side in the girls room the wall is completely straight from door to wall...?

Reactions: 5
I cant believe they changed everyone elses carpet but not the 2 cupboard boys, they have grey everywhere else and they boys are stuck with the brown.
I am interested in how these look in that small room because they are wider than their old ones.

I am surprised they havent just brought everyone one of those Japanese sleeping pods, stack them high, get a few more in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They could of got some new carpet in that room it looks like 💩 I’m sure all the girls have had new carpets
I was just thinking the same. Who decorates and doesn’t put a sheet down if you are keeping the carpet. You probably won’t see much of it as the bunks will be bigger than the last ones. There will be less room to move about than there was!

Reactions: 6
I was just thinking the same. Who decorates and doesn’t put a sheet down if you are keeping the carpet. You probably won’t see much of it as the bunks will be bigger than the last ones. There will be less room to move about than there was!
Replacing carpets isnt just about whats seen its a cleanliness thing too.

What happened to the robot hoover?

I had 11 normal pregnancies and births then a section. Kudos to section mums, it whooped my ass and was only at 26 wks

Time for a new thread. Can someone put up the Coochie post pls 👍😂

I've only had 3 kids but I've been told everytime after giving birth that its recommended to wait 18 months to get pregnant again as it allows your body to properly heal. Which works out to an age gap of a minimum of 2 years 3 months being medically recommended.

Sue has only done this once, between Chris and Sophie.
Every single time she has been pregnant before.
Her body has not had a proper break since she had Chris! When she stops breastfeeding, I think she will have a major crash. She's never experienced adulthood without her body being overrun by hormones!
I don't think she's ever had a c section either has she? So lucky. I don't think she'd want anymore after a section the recovery is awful.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she's ever had a c section either has she? So lucky. I don't think she'd want anymore after a section the recovery is awful.
I’ve had 2 C-sections and probably need a third, they are hard after and not just for a week, but for a month or 2.
She is very lucky she hasn’t needed one at all, i don’t think she would have kept going at such a rapid rate had she have needed one at any point.
But I feel like I would have taken Alfie as a warning too, I would understand the baby after but to carry on going, I dunno!

Reactions: 7
I’ve had 2 C-sections and probably need a third, they are hard after and not just for a week, but for a month or 2.
She is very lucky she hasn’t needed one at all, i don’t think she would have kept going at such a rapid rate had she have needed one at any point.
But I feel like I would have taken Alfie as a warning too, I would understand the baby after but to carry on going, I dunno!
I felt I needed to have a baby after my late loss. The the anxiety was awful so think I’m done now .

I'm suprised you haven't been told. At my hospital the doctors speak to you about contraception and the risks of having a baby too soon before you're discharged.

The world health organisation actually recommends 24 month gap, although a lot of sources now say 18 months and a few even saying 12 months may be okay
ive been told about contraception when leaving hospital but never the risks. More well use condoms if you don’t want to see us again in a few months.

Reactions: 4
I felt I needed to have a baby after my late loss. The the anxiety was awful so think I’m done now .
So sorry for your loss.
But I can 100% understand having another after a loss.
We were all so happy when Sue fell preg after Alfie but to keep going after I dunno.

Reactions: 9
I had a c section with my son and I found my recovery easy I was up and about the next day in the shower etc but I’ve had a lot of major operations growing up and into my 20’s so I’m used to it it was just easier for me because it wasn’t my hip and I had proper pain relief… I was home 11 days after 1 8 hour hip operation to have a titanium rod down the full length of my femur that landed me in icu after losing several pints of blood and I still needed more transfusions on the ward so my c section was nothing compared to that 😂

Reactions: 5
Her after pains must be worse than the labour for her.

So sorry for your loss.
But I can 100% understand having another after a loss.
We were all so happy when Sue fell preg after Alfie but to keep going after I dunno.
Thank you, I completely agree. She must not be able to relax and enjoy pregnancy after what she went through, and never mind her what about her kids, the older one must have been so worried

Reactions: 7
I'm sure on one of the kids and counting, didn't Sue say Oscar was 5 months old and she was 3 months pregnant with another one? That's mad!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm sure on one of the kids and counting, didn't Sue say Oscar was 5 months old and she was 3 months pregnant with another one? That's mad!
yes it must have been as they is just over 11 months between Oscar and Casper. Like people said it’s not just happened the once it’s happened about 4 or 5 times where they is less than a year between them. All her pregnancy are close. Like Noel supposedly had a vasectomy after James but they is a little over 18 months between him and Ellie. I mean it’s one of the radfords bigger age gaps as most are a year but she would have got pregnant when James was about 9 months so I can see him have a vasectomy and a reversal in that time. I could be wrong though.

yes it must have been as they is just over 11 months between Oscar and Casper. Like people said it’s not just happened the once it’s happened about 4 or 5 times where they is less than a year between them. All her pregnancy are close. Like Noel supposedly had a vasectomy after James but they is a little over 18 months between him and Ellie. I mean it’s one of the radfords bigger age gaps as most are a year but she would have got pregnant when James was about 9 months so I can see him have a vasectomy and a reversal in that time. I could be wrong though.
He never had the snip. That’s bollocks 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I'm sure the vasectomy story is another Radfraud lie, the timeframe just doesn't add up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.