The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i right in thinking Noel has organized a RACE for this coming Sunday and is running in it himself 🚶‍♂️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️
He's not organised it, it's organised by Lancaster Race Series. It's being televised. I wonder if he'd be doing it if it wasn't televised? I hope it pisses down

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's not organised it, it's organised by Lancaster Race Series. It's being televised. I wonder if he'd be doing it if it wasn't televised? I hope it pisses down
Sponsored by Radfords Pies, "they will make you RUN....... to the loo"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
oh dear there is something with my eyes👽 On face book it says he has organised this race for kids with cancer ,yes he himself 😦 is running 10k for the first time in 20 years ,I will send him some chaffing cream for his knackers crackers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not gonna flex here but I ran a half marathon eight weeks after giving birth to our eighth 😉 I did it for Parkinson’s UK

I hope he gets runners shits, all for content. 10k is a piece of piss.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No doubt this is all for the new series to show what a generous soul Noel is. Same with Sue and the food bank. They'll do all this for television and then turn around and act like entitled assholes, braggy brats who rip off paying customers. Their personalities match their fence posts.

I wonder how much behind the scenes footage is edited out. We've seen a few slip ups of Noel showing his true self. He's an impatient, angry bastard. Bet he's dead controlling too. I don't trust him one bit. I hope at least one of their kids grows up and exposes their family for what they truly are.

Reactions: 19
No doubt this is all for the new series to show what a generous soul Noel is. Same with Sue and the food bank. They'll do all this for television and then turn around and act like entitled assholes, braggy brats who rip off paying customers. Their personalities match their fence posts.

I wonder how much behind the scenes footage is edited out. We've seen a few slip ups of Noel showing his true self. He's an impatient, angry bastard. Bet he's dead controlling too. I don't trust him one bit. I hope at least one of their kids grows up and exposes their family for what they truly are.
it will be for the tv show no doubt, I agree with you 100% they had to think of something different

Reactions: 12
I wonder what else they'll cook up for the series. They'll need to fill 10 long episodes, no new babies and they've shown everything they could possibly show. Either they'll stage a bunch of events or it will be the most boring show ever aired.

Only way this show will be interesting is if Sue is secretly expecting triplets or Noel goes to prison or something

• Haha
I thought noels run was this weekend so how are they going away?

also regarding the tv show as they are no new babies that we know of (apart from Chris and they don’t normally film) I think it will be Chloe moving out. Ellie’s birthday and maybe skydive. Heidie and Ophelia birthdays. A few more birthday and trips out just for show. The Scotland holiday and any other holidays. The new bakery and they will probably make a point it’s all family run. Maybe a few of the back to school bits like last time. Then I’m not too sure what else. I know Sophie said she is doing some filming so I am not sure if that’s with the family or separately.

Reactions: 7
Why are the making a big deal of Noel running 10k? According to their original house vlog tour, he use to regularly run marathons and half marathons (Sue pointed out the medals near the front door, bragging about how super fit her husband apparently is 🤢). More lies?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does this man find the time?

running a successful pie empire (cough cough)
Training for running a 10k, sue could run her mouth 10k
Doing the school runs!
Vlogging
Weekends away!

Reactions: 15
Who the duck do this family think they are. Bloody Hunter Wellies. It wouldn’t be so bad if they were going to be handed down but they won’t. They will all end up in the SKIP.
Matching suitcases too. I suppose they have to try and impress the arse lickers with their spending now Sue’s reproduction organs will be like dried up old prunes.
You don’t impress me one bit you stupid good for nothing bragging witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Can anyone post what she has posted re trolling? I'm useless with Instagram and it disappears too quickly. Thanks.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.