The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fridge is actually disgusting. Everything is full of sugar. She buys less fruit than me and it’s only me and my husband who live here most of the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I dread to think what they cost the NHS as a family on dentistry with all the sugar and tit they consume
Do they even go to the dentist ?

Why is she buying little blocks of cheese, just get a big block and cut it up. Less waste, less space in the fridge and cheaper.
Lunchables are easy to make too, crackers, cheese and some cold meats. In our house they are called Mumchables because we make our own.

As for the kinder and milkybar snacks, just no give them a yoghurt with fruit.
Don’t be silly, she won’t have as much time to chill if she has to cut up cheese and make snacks. Too bloody lazy. Also what’s happened to the “We buy all our meat from a local butcher” Looks like Asda pre packed to me. They are just liars.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If Noel was using local produce for his pies surly he would get meat,chicken,vegatables off them at reduce price ,or is there some reason Noel ,
Could it be you or sue don't cook much veg
could it be your family doesn't eat much meat
could it be the little ones only like things like Mcdonals Please let us know in your vlogs lazy sue slaving over a hot stove

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think we’ve seen time and again what their diet consists of. He does all these cooking videos but never actually feeds it to the kids. Any parent with the opportunity to, would feed their kids on fresh local meat and produce that’s come straight from the farms. Health wise, it’s got to be ten times better (at least) than the prepackaged stuff you get from supermarkets. So why don’t they buy fresh and batch cook? Cos they’re full of tit! Sue would rather drop feed her kids snacks and then something out of a packet for dinner that they can eat on their laps while in front if the tv for a quiet life. Can’t cut into the chill time 😂

Reactions: 9
But sue insists they eat loads of fruit and veg ...do you think the fruit howl on the kitchen island is purely for decorative purposes coz she "absolutely loves" it

With the comment about brands in agree pampers we tried a free sample as a newbpen thought they were useless have tried various brands both more expensive and cheaper have found aldi to be the best both for wipes and nappies, it seems lots of local mums use them too.

Reactions: 6
But sue insists they eat loads of fruit and veg ...do you think the fruit howl on the kitchen island is purely for decorative purposes coz she "absolutely loves" it

With the comment about brands in agree pampers we tried a free sample as a newbpen thought they were useless have tried various brands both more expensive and cheaper have found aldi to be the best both for wipes and nappies, it seems lots of local mums use them too.
We hated pampers they leaked constantly I remember crying my eyes out late at night after having my son and having to constantly change him due to the nappies leaking and the midwife said do you have any other nappies with you as I don’t rate pampers at all so I said yeah I’ve got Asda ones in my bag so I tried them - first time mum thought brand name was better but I was wrong the Asda nappies were fantastic didn’t leak! Just the name you’re paying for 🤦🏼‍♀️

Nice healthy snacks!
So many questions...

Why the hell are the Barney Bears in the fridge?

Why the hell are they wasting money and fridge space on lunchables when they're so much cheaper to make yourself?

Why on Earth is she happy to share such a poor example of diet on her social media? Does she think it's acceptable to feed kids that much crap on such a regular basis?

They produced a shed load of kids, literally one on top of another because “ We just love being surrounded by kids”
Once they are old enough to pick up a bottle of milk themselves that’s it. Left to fend for themselves practically.
Having children is about nurturing them. I don’t think these idiots even know the meaning of the word. It’s not about feeding them crap and buying unnecessary presents. They have not got a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think we’ve seen time and again what their diet consists of. He does all these cooking videos but never actually feeds it to the kids. Any parent with the opportunity to, would feed their kids on fresh local meat and produce that’s come straight from the farms. Health wise, it’s got to be ten times better (at least) than the prepackaged stuff you get from supermarkets. So why don’t they buy fresh and batch cook? Cos they’re full of tit! Sue would rather drop feed her kids snacks and then something out of a packet for dinner that they can eat on their laps while in front if the tv for a quiet life. Can’t cut into the chill time 😂
This is what we do, we use a local butcher who provides Meat for catering companies.
I can go roughly every month and buy mince, burgers, chicken, sunday joints, bacon, sausages ect in big packs and I split them down into smaller bags for the freezer and make things like meatballs to freeze.
Fruit and veg I sometimes try to use the farm shops but as I dont drive its not easy to get to so I tend to get alot from Aldi as it stays fresh, as a big family using veg to bulk out meals is very cheap if you shop seasonally and equally as healthy. At the moment apples are in season and we make a crumble or a brown betty for afters rather than fill them with barney bears.

Noel has this catering background but has no idea, even if Lazy Suzanne cant do it why not get one of the older kids involved, my kids all love helping out and cooking.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do they even go to the dentist ?

Don’t be silly, she won’t have as much time to chill if she has to cut up cheese and make snacks. Too bloody lazy. Also what’s happened to the “We buy all our meat from a local butcher” Looks like Asda pre packed to me. They are just liars.
Exactly when they go for their day trips out they always go and buy sandwiches from the supermarket and crisp and fruit shoots etc. What’s wrong with making sandwiches at home and putting squash in their water bottles. It would require sue to do something besides chill.

How do they all stay so slim? There isn't a fat ( i hate that word) child, teen or adult in that family! If I even looked at their diet I would gain a stone over night!!! 😂

Reactions: 11
How do they all stay so slim? There isn't a fat ( i hate that word) child, teen or adult in that family! If I even looked at their diet I would gain a stone over night!!! 😂
Because they don't buy enough to actually go round 🤣 Can't get fat if you get half a portion of everything 🤣

Reactions: 16
Sophie has a new cleaning business. I thought she loved her job at United utilities? Also didn’t she also sell perfume? Guessing it’s not bringing in the money she wants.
Perhaps she can give Millie a job in her cleaning business 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nice healthy snacks!
That is actually disgusting, if that was my fridge i'd be ashamed for anyone to see it!
It's all just processed tit and really expensive processed tit at that! There's about a tenner in lunchables alone, she could make twice that amount for a fiver. I feel sorry for those poor kids and their awful diet.

Reactions: 12
So Fabulosa seems to be the professional cleaners choice lol

Doubt it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More chance of giving yourself COPD with that stuff than actually cleaning. It’s bleeping rank and cheap, just like Sophie 🙄

• Haha
We hated pampers they leaked constantly I remember crying my eyes out late at night after having my son and having to constantly change him due to the nappies leaking and the midwife said do you have any other nappies with you as I don’t rate pampers at all so I said yeah I’ve got Asda ones in my bag so I tried them - first time mum thought brand name was better but I was wrong the Asda nappies were fantastic didn’t leak! Just the name you’re paying for 🤦🏼‍♀️
That reminds me off the lovely nurse I had on the ward when I was changing my small human clothes due to nappy leaks every time I fed him
That said get rid of them pampers and I'll get you a proper nappy and brought me the asda ones.
I texted my partner the next morning saying get to asda and buy all there nappies

Reactions: 5
Materialism, money and filming has sadly taken over. Whatever form of family life and routine they had is gone.. Now it's all greed and playing up to the camera. Only two people to blame.. Noel and Sue themselves. Regardless of age children and teenagers need guidance, discipline and direction. They have guided their family in the direction of chasing fame... How can the children relate to their classmates who live relatively normal lives... So very sad and I actually feel sorry for their family as they will always want more and more and will never experience proper family life 👨‍👩‍👦

Reactions: 14
No wonder them kids don’t want to go to bed or get up in a morning. She has no routine with them. No bath, story time and bed. They absolutely do whatever they want and she just wets her knickers laughing at them. The boys especially always look tired.
It probably doesn’t take Sue much to wet herself, her bladder must be fucked!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.