The Radford Family #20 Wombs gone dry, still waiting for my pie, its all based on lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would not buy from that company who gifted all the chocolate now even if I was desperate, how any company thinks it’s a good idea to give them freebies is beyond me.why didn’t they give to a children’s charity, a woman’s refuge, or an old people’s home anyone but that wasteful lot. These small companies must lose lots of sales by gifting to these wealthy Instagram bloggers who can afford the gear they get for nothing because it puts me off buying from them now !!!!!!
She is always given them stuff I think it was last Christmas sue tagged her in a video of all the stuff she was giving her so I thought I would start following her to see who else she gave to and so on after a week I had to unfollow her, her nails were soooo dirty all the time it was making me ill thinking about all of the food she was touching with those dirty hands 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It's already in a skip. That's the thing, they buy and buy and buy but stuff is never seen again. Most of the bedrooms look like dorms, they don't look lived in. Where are all their personal stuff? It's like functional things on show only. That's not a home.

They bill it as a 10 bedroom house but really it's only 8. The younger boys' bedroom just about passes as one now they've had a window fitted, although it's still tiny for 3 children. Josh and Max are in a cupboard though. How they can call it a bedroom. It's a disgrace that they ceam so many kids in that 2 teenagers have to squish into that tiny space. They have no space whatsoever for any personal belongings. Imagine all your clothes etc being in another sibling's bedroom. Poor lads.

Oh and 20 year old Miily is incapable of putting a few pictures up. It's on Sue and Noel's to do list 🙄
Seen someone commented on YouTube saying why are the two boys stuck in the box room and Katie has the bigger room to herself next door. Wouldn’t it make more sense to have the boys in the bigger room and sue replied they didn’t want to move rooms they like the room they are in and a thumbs up emoji. I doubt they asked the boys as both max and josh have said about running out of space with all the kids during some of the tv shows.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Seen someone commented on YouTube saying why are the two boys stuck in the box room and Katie has the bigger room to herself next door. Wouldn’t it make more sense to have the boys in the bigger room and sue replied they didn’t want to move rooms they like the room they are in and a thumbs up emoji. I doubt they asked the boys as both max and josh have said about running out of space with all the kids during some of the tv shows.
I'm sure I read something somewhere that both Katie and luke wanted the room as soon as chloe left but they sided with Katie as luke only shares with one other person but I don't recall anything mentioned about the younger boys declining it and why would they say no to a room double the size of theirs it's more likely they go in age order(except millie)and the boys were not considered.

• Sad
Yes it is an accent thing. Believe me I’m no fan of this family or I wouldn’t be on this thread. But as a northerner myself, this is how we pronounce this name - granted it is a ridiculous name for a baby but what do we expect from the Radfords.
Sue cannot pronounce it. I can quite believe some people say it as Oh-feel-ee-ah, even though it sounds wrong to my ears. That's how Millie says it and I do understand there are regional differences in how some names are pronounced, even though it's generally said as Uh-fee-lee-uh by most.

Listen to Sue again though. I'm sure you don't seriously drag out every individual syllable to the extent she does? If you do, you're definitely saying it wrong too! Not that I believe for one second that you truly pronounce it the same way Sue does, as it sounds utterly ridiculous how she says it. Ohhhh-feeeel-eeee-ahhhh!!!!! 🙈

No they won't have asked them at all. The older ones always have the bigger rooms as it's the only way they can keep them at home, to maintain their Britain's Largest Family claim to fame. If they offered the older ones tiny cupboards they'd be off like a shot.

I'm sure I read something somewhere that both Katie and luke wanted the room as soon as chloe left but they sided with Katie as luke only shares with one other person but I don't recall anything mentioned about the younger boys declining it and why would they say no to a room double the size of theirs it's more likely they go in age order(except millie)and the boys were not considered.
Someone should remind Luke he's nearly 21. If he's that keen to have his own room (understandable at that age!) he can always move out!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice the door hanging off in the kitchen?

No sue,no one has a sock cupboard

Sorry Sue you dont loooove that wallpaper its horrible.

The fact that the older ones are all in big rooms with 1 or 2 people in and there are up to 4 little ones in a room is disgusting.

Millie or one of the older boys could hang a few pictures.

The pile of birthday stuff wedged under the stairs just proves that it was just for the gram.

Where is all of the tat they bought over that last couple of years?

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why Jack seems to have the biggest room in the house? It looks bigger than Sue and Noels?
Especially since Oscar and Caspers room is tiny!

Reactions: 16
Yeah I think she mentioned it in a vlog that Luke wanted it. Also seen another comment on YouTube asking about the extension that spiller asked about and sue said no as we are thinking of moving in the not too distant future. If your moving why are you spending loads of money doing up the house? Also she was saying that this room is being decorated next etc why if your just gonna move?

Reactions: 8
Re: The House Tour. Will somebody please teach Mrs Chavfraud some new vocabulary and Grammar.
She bleeping well LOVES everything. Even when it’s foul. Silly witch.
“ We had the dormer took out “ It’s taken out you stupid mare.
The majority of the bedrooms are like bloody cupboards, there isn’t room to swing a cat round.
The cupboards are all stuffed with junk even the one with the glass front. It’s really not a good look🤣
Mirrored wardrobe for Crusty and company. I bet he revels in that being a perv.
She got a dig in about that bleeping wallpaper. “ It goes really well “. No it doesn’t it’s foul but then you never did have any taste whatsoever. You proved that getting involved with Crusty while you were still in ankle socks
The usual shite for the idiot minions. BRAG BRAG BRAG. Nobody’s bleeping jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a total non event. So they are thinking of moving? Can’t really see that happening TBH. Ok the Minghams bought Pylon palace but if you have as many clones as these chavs you’d have to buy a bleeping mansion and as much as they brag about being loaded I just don’t think it’s possible 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I notice that some of the new doors havn’t been painted. Come on get your finger out Crusty or get them lazy computer mad lads to do them. Also where the hell did they find that beautiful new front door. It’s vile.

Reactions: 10
Just watching vlogs about Ophelia birthday has anyone noticed the little girl crying on the sofa like she's been hit.After a little detective work I think the bossy Hallie has whacked her one .I don't think anyone has realised and she clearly doesn't bother telling her mum.I know if anyone of my kids get hit by an older one there quick to grass them up lol

Reactions: 17
It's already in a skip. That's the thing, they buy and buy and buy but stuff is never seen again. Most of the bedrooms look like dorms, they don't look lived in. Where are all their personal stuff? It's like functional things on show only. That's not a home.

They bill it as a 10 bedroom house but really it's only 8. The younger boys' bedroom just about passes as one now they've had a window fitted, although it's still tiny for 3 children. Josh and Max are in a cupboard though. How they can call it a bedroom. It's a disgrace that they ceam so many kids in that 2 teenagers have to squish into that tiny space. They have no space whatsoever for any personal belongings. Imagine all your clothes etc being in another sibling's bedroom. Poor lads.

Oh and 20 year old Miily is incapable of putting a few pictures up. It's on Sue and Noel's to do list 🙄
It is a disgrace that those poor boys are squashed into that cupboard, Millie needs to move the hell out and let the younger children have a decent bedroom, or at least make her sleep in the cupboard!!😡

It’s baffling that whenever they give one of their offspring their own bedroom…such as Millie, Jack and Chloe/Katie, they pick out the LARGEST rooms for single occupancy. Even Daniel’s rooms, that even more bafflingly was previously given to Chloe as having one of the largest rooms in the house to herself wasn’t enough for her, isn’t one of the smallest rooms.

It would be different if they had a dedicated playroom for the younger children, but as they don’t and they also like to keep their lounge fairly tidy, where are all the hundreds of toys and ride on scooters, bikes, cars etc being stored? Ophelia’s brand new car looked like it had been rammed in a corner with no care given to it.

Having a decent sized room, such as the or Katie now occupies, kitted out with no beds, as a really well equipped playroom for ages 5-12ish would then give those kids a proper space of their own to make use of. The younger kids bedrooms look like they are for sleep only, yet surely they all don’t just play in the lounge and have to have all the toys removed by each evening.

it will be interesting if not many more of them move out. At some point we are going to see people in their late teens and 20s having to share boxrooms with siblings, while their older siblings who are also adults have large solo rooms purely due to being born first, or in some cases due to being born female. It wouldn’t surprise me if part of Sue’s logic in room allocation with Katie is that it enable her the privacy with her boyfriend…maybe Sue is hoping Katie will be the next Millie and provide the family with their next baby clickbait and application for universal credit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh what a treat, we're getting a house tour that we've already seen, but now the whole thing is in shades of grey! I wonder if she'll address why Katie now has Chloe's room. I think half their fans haven't even realized that Chloe has escaped the Radford cult
Comment underneath on YouTube..gorgeous and classy 🤣🤣
Cupboards are a complete tip- if your going to try and show off - tidy your cupboards

Whats the need for constant house tours? They are the ones who moaned about the tradespeople and how safety of the children is priority only to show everyone the layout a couple of times now.
They were nearly burgled before only last year but keep showing off every new expensive purchase.
By the looks of it They have a new front door too, I wonder if any of the kids are fed up with the house being filled with tradespeople constantly to do one project after another, I'd imagine it's hard enough to get privacy without added people walking around. same with the neighbours must be noisy with all the building equipment drilling, hammering, not to mention how many times they must have had their driveways blocked
The wallpaper doesn’t go in lounge, with navy sofas, grey walls different coloured rug - turquoise and gold wallpaper

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She is always given them stuff I think it was last Christmas sue tagged her in a video of all the stuff she was giving her so I thought I would start following her to see who else she gave to and so on after a week I had to unfollow her, her nails were soooo dirty all the time it was making me ill thinking about all of the food she was touching with those dirty hands 🤢
Have you seen the woman who gifts it all?

Someone needs to gift her some soap and decent shampoo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a total non event. So they are thinking of moving? Can’t really see that happening TBH. Ok the Minghams bought Pylon palace but if you have as many clones as these chavs you’d have to buy a bleeping mansion and as much as they brag about being loaded I just don’t think it’s possible 🤷🏼‍♀️
Apparently sue says they have outgrown the house and need something much bigger. They already have 10 bedrooms. Not gonna get much bigger than that. They don’t use the spaces well either. They obviously got more money now so they should invest it but they won’t and everyone is saying the older ones will never move out as it’s too nice. More like they can sit chilling doing nothing like their mother.

Where are they going to move too?

I dont think they have that much extra money and revenue from you tube is as a whole going down. so its not secure, the pie shop dont make that much, lets be honest.

And there are not that many 11/12/13 ect bedroom houses about.

When they sell their house, the person ho buys it will want it cheap, to tear it out and make into a HMO or flats. Morcombe isnt a boom area.

I wander too, where on Earth they will move? Will they want to leave the area as I can't imagine they could afford bigger elsewhere as it's one of the cheapest areas. And what size of a house she wants? Downton Abbey? 😝 honestly don't know where they will find a suitable place..unless they just want a new built with giant garden, will kick out everyone over 18 except Millie and Katie and actually downsize in favour of a big outdoor place.
Sue was behaving quite mature/normal compared to her true self, no silly giggles and annoying pointing in this video. Maybe this vlog doubles as an ad for real estate, a virtual house tour so when they put up their house they can direct any potential buyers to their vlog.
Also those cupboards hide loads of tit..I wouldn't open them in camera if I were Sue.. 😆

Reactions: 10
Apparently sue says they have outgrown the house and need something much bigger. They already have 10 bedrooms. Not gonna get much bigger than that. They don’t use the spaces well either. They obviously got more money now so they should invest it but they won’t and everyone is saying the older ones will never move out as it’s too nice. More like they can sit chilling doing nothing like their mother.
Why didn't they buy next door when it was up for sale and just knock through? Those cupboards were disgraceful, I would have been embarrassed to open them for the internet to see. Nice to see the £200 car Luke bought Ophelia was appreciated, shoved underneath the stairs. That huge room in the basement that is Jacks, surely a couple of them could share that, especially with those massive wardrobes. The Radford lads have got it easy, do sod all, have massive rooms with expensive tvs and gaming computers whilst 3 or 4 kids are rammed into a cupboard. I'm just waiting for gobshite Millie to kick off when Ophelia .moves into a bed, she will probably demand her have a room to herself and Max and Josh will be shoved on the landing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.