The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
your right its what their appeal was.
They budgeted, made cheap meals from fresh.
But not its all prepackaged and prepared stuff, no budgeting just spend spend spend. There is just no way the pie shop pays for it all.
Yes when they were budgeters and holidaying in tents/caravans they were much more relatable. Even on the holiday reveal there were loads of pointed comments saying it must be costing them a fortune and asking how they do it. Apart from a few crazed fans the majority of people are becoming aware of the fact that they are not transparent at all.

Reactions: 7
They have always been very mean food wise. Sue 's 40th birthday party consisted of a tray of sandwiches and some crisps. They had invited about 20 people too, they must have got a quarter of a ham sandwich each and a few crisps. They weren't even nice ones either, it was like a school child's packed lunch. They did exactly the same for the mass christening too.

I think people are noticing the difference in them, lots of comments asking how they can afford so many presents. Sue must read every comment as she replies to select ones. Interestingly she didn't say anything about a budget this time, she saves money by being organized apparently. A big part of their appeal was built around the 'hard working, hard budgeting' narrative and I do sense that opinions of fans are starting to change.
Seems to be a common theme with influencers. When asked how she afforded her 10k holiday to Florida brummy mummy said that they saved their money, cut back, buy cheap things etc etc. They all seem to fail to mention the thousands of pounds they get for #ads 🙄

Reactions: 6
Off topic!! What do they do with all the crap they buy for Christmas? They have say 16+ Lots of birthday presents they open during the year, that’s going off the fact some of the older ones aren’t at home so it could be more. They always go well over the top with presents but their house isn’t cluttered! Do they literally just throw it all away the next week? Seems such a shame if they do. That was an insane amount at Christmas. I would of said one child getting something each would of been enough surely they all share?

Reactions: 3
I also wondered where they put it all as most of the bedrooms are shared and one has 4 beds in it with very little room. You don’t tend to notice many toys about in their vlogs either.

Reactions: 6
Off topic!! What do they do with all the crap they buy for Christmas? They have say 16+ Lots of birthday presents they open during the year, that’s going off the fact some of the older ones aren’t at home so it could be more. They always go well over the top with presents but their house isn’t cluttered! Do they literally just throw it all away the next week? Seems such a shame if they do. That was an insane amount at Christmas. I would of said one child getting something each would of been enough surely they all share?
I wondered that, but they must get wrecked. The younger ones probably destroy the older kids stuff, so it ends up in the bin.
There was never much toys in the house tour.
But there was never much of anything in the house tour, where do they keep their clothes?

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised they don’t have a play room, there were empty rooms (was it Chloe’s make up room ) that they could have used. But then when they’ve done house tours there doesn’t seem to be toys about. Unless it’s all for show, they get enough at Christmas each that even if there was only a few children you would notice things about

Reactions: 4
I honestly thought it was just me. Unless they sell it all quickly after, or they have more rooms they don’t show. But over a year of Christmas and birthdays that house should be packed.

I don't think they keep toys and the like to hand down, when the kids are bored of/outgrow something or (more likely) it gets broken they probably just lash it.
Even early on in their 'fame' it's been clear they prioritise fun spending like toys for the kids, new prams and baby clothes/equipment, yet they're tight with their food budget. I remember Noel mentioning the kids were limited to 2 fishfingers each, pretty sure those teenage lads need more than that!
Well you cud see the Xmas presents took up the whole lounge, where do they put them afterwards? It's like they simply disappear. Lots of odd things about this family. Why won't they talk budgets - and appear surprised when people ask about it.

They had that large wooden box of toys in the living room, Sue mentioned it again in one of the vlogs before Christmas when she showed the new sofas.

Reactions: 1
Tillie looks like she has the same dwarfism condition as my brother. She has the same facial features and the teeth shape and gaps. She’s also got an abnormally large head compared to her skinny body.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the presents were placements and they have to give them back. A few of the younger ones got really random stuff that they looked a bit surprised by, as if they had no idea what they were. There is no room for the toys in their room whatsoever, a few of them don't even have drawers or wardrobes so if we don't see the stuff in the toybox soon that wouldn't be an outrageous idea.

Tillie looks like she has the same dwarfism condition as my brother. She has the same facial features and the teeth shape and gaps. She’s also got an abnormally large head compared to her skinny body.
No idea about this but poor Tillie's good leg is stick thin and people were commenting on it in the video. It made me sad for her, that is her medical issue and people are talking about it like they know her well. Even in the hospital now the doctors insist on pulling the curtain around the bed just to talk to the child/parents to maintain as much dignity and confidentiality as possible.

Reactions: 4
In one of the programmes Sue actually blatantly lies about it. She says that she was 14 and Noel 16 when they had the eldest, but it was really 14 and 19 (I think Noel had turned 19 by the time he was born) Very soon after a mumsnet thread where the age was mentioned a lot and people were calling him a sex offender and Sue an abuse victim she got really annoyed about it and they went on This Morning to discuss it. Well it wasn't a discussion, Phil asked what age Sue was when she got pregnant and if she had faced any negativity, she said that yes it was young but certainly not uncommon. It was very obvious that Phil had been briefed on what he could/couldn't say, it was basically to justify and attempt to legitimize it. After the last KAC programme there was a lot of talk about the age, even the tabloids brought it up in a negative way and they decided they weren't doing any British tv again.

Anyone just seen today’s vlog “Christmas day part 2” you can clearly hear Casper when they are all in the kitchen repeatedly asking “can I throw one?” And nobody listens to him 😟 anyone notice that? Poor lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Did they really just eat a roast dinner off a paper plate?

And where was Sophies husband?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.