The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed how favoured Hallie is?! She literally has to open ALL the presents and has to blow out birthday cake candles even if they aren’t hers???!!! Poor little Phoebe and Archie are so far over looked it’s unreal. I think she sees Hallie as younger and more special than Phoebe because Hallie was the one born after Alfie sadly passed away. I just feel so sorry for poor Phoebe, she never has her mums attention. Like the little black sheep of the family. 😟

It’s almost like she only loves them from age 0-1 and then once they are walking she discards them like fully grown adults.
Hallie is very much the golden child with Phoebe close behind. Bonnie is in the limelight because she's still a baby. It's poor Archie that seems completely left out. On the very odd occasion that you see Sue holding him he looks confused. He usually is seen with Katie most of the time. I think it's quite obvious that Sue in particular seems to prefer having girls.

Noel looks pathetic in the FB pic
I really don't like to snark on looks but the pair of them are getting really odd looking as they are getting older. Sue always looked brilliant I thought, but the last couple of years age has hit her like a tonne of bricks. I think her dying her hair dark has done her no favours, the highlights were much more suited to her colouring. Her hair has majorly thinned too, she used to have nice thick hair on top. Mind you she's done well for it taking 20+ babies to get to that stage!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The Bonell family just popped up in my recommended list, they are the family that the Radford's met in Australia. I wonder if the Radford's are doing a programme with them? They didn't seem to like them much though.

Hallie is very much the golden child with Phoebe close behind. Bonnie is in the limelight because she's still a baby. It's poor Archie that seems completely left out. On the very odd occasion that you see Sue holding him he looks confused. He usually is seen with Katie most of the time. I think it's quite obvious that Sue in particular seems to prefer having girls.

you're sooo right about Archie!! Think he’s now seen as a “big boy” now he can walk and talk yet she fails to realise he was only 2 in September!! It’s horrible how she forgets about them once they’ve passed their first bdays. Poor Archie doesn’t get any attention unless it’s from his older siblings. I think they are disappointed with Archie because he is the first boy after Alfie 🤔

Reactions: 1
Please someone on this site please say they have also noticed that every single Radford girl over the age of 10 has suddenly turned ORANGE. What the duck?! Why are they all tango coloured?! Plus wtf is with Chloe’s lips?!?!?!

also - poor Casper and Phoebe standing watching Hallie put all the food out for Santa and Casper even asks to help pour the milk for Santa and Hallie snatches it away from him saying “I’m doing it!” She’s such a brat that kid!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So I just had a thought. If one of their kids has ASD (Austic Spectrum Disorder) then having so many kids is awful. A part of ASD is that people who have it get overwhelming in loud and stressful situations and when theres a lot of people around. Their house is always chaotic and loud. As someone with ASD I know i would get stressed and upset in situations like that. I would hate having so many people aroud me all time making so much noise.

Reactions: 7
So I just had a thought. If one of their kids has ASD (Austic Spectrum Disorder) then having so many kids is awful. A part of ASD is that people who have it get overwhelming in loud and stressful situations and when theres a lot of people around. Their house is always chaotic and loud. As someone with ASD I know i would get stressed and upset in situations like that. I would hate having so many people aroud me all time making so much noise.
Which child of theirs has ASD?

Looking at their Christmas morning photos, I have one question - where do they put all that stuff? Every year is the same, they all get tons of toys and many of them are large items so where do they put it all? Their bedrooms don’t seem big enough...

Reactions: 4
He is probably used to it, so will be an advantage in his case (not all mind you).

one was tested and the other was suspected.
I remember her saying but now she’s backtracked.
Sue has probably forgotten, what with the excitement of buying prams and stuff for the new (girl!) baby. But yes, she did write that on insta in response to someone asking if one of them had ASD.

Reactions: 5
What gender was the last baby?
I remember she got a new pram after the baby was born and thinking it wasn’t an expensive one like they would usually get.

What gender was the last baby?
I remember she got a new pram after the baby was born and thinking it wasn’t an expensive one like they would usually get.
She made quite a thing about not getting much stuff because she had all of Hallie and Phoebe's stuff and it was her last baby so there was no point. I think this being her last baby again that she will treat herself this time. She's only had 60 prams in her lifetime, you'd think she'd be bored of them by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.