The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!! That is incredibly scary that people have set up Pinterest pins/boards of the kids 😱 that is stalker behaviour!! They arnt even "celebrities" they are children!!
and all those pictures if you google search her name!!
I would be scared to death if all those images of my children were out there. It should be a criminal offence to put your children out there like that for anyone and everyone to see.

Reactions: 8
People might not like them I don't agree going and smashing the shop window in when they are going through so much with tillie
I don’t think anyone would condone criminal behaviour? I wouldn’t worry too much though the hygiene report was so absolutely REVOLTING, you’d be insane to buy a pie there.
Most people would more concerned about who is running the ‘business’ and looking after the children.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think anyone would condone criminal behaviour? I wouldn’t worry too much though the hygiene report was so absolutely REVOLTING, you’d be insane to buy a pie there.
Most people would more concerned about who is running the ‘business’ and looking after the children.
Yeah I now think they need to take a break and sort everything out then come back once everything has calmed down

Reactions: 2
Yeah I now think they need to take a break and sort everything out then come back once everything has calmed down
Although I doubt it ever calms down and they have so many vlogs to make and need to get Tillie back working ASAP to earn the freebie holidays.

I would not agree with anyone doing criminal damage especially with all going on with tilly but they put there lives online and the pie shop seemingly was pretty minging bad reviews etc and they can be nasty themselves sue herself and Chloe has bullied a girl themselves.

• Haha
Although I doubt it ever calms down and they have so many vlogs to make and need to get Tillie back working ASAP to earn the freebie holidays.
Poor kids having to live that sort of life they need to sort there priorities out

I would not agree with anyone doing criminal damage especially with all going on with tilly but they put there lives online and the pie shop seemingly was pretty minging bad reviews etc and they can be nasty themselves sue herself and Chloe has bullied a girl themselves.
Never now any of that well if they wanna keep there business they will need to sort it out YouTube not for ever

That's bad about the shop window, no business needs that but I highly doubt it is anything personal. I hope Tillie is feeling as pain free and comfortable as possible today, was it yesterday she had her op?

Reactions: 6
That's bad about the shop window, no business needs that but I highly doubt it is anything personal. I hope Tillie is feeling as pain free and comfortable as possible today, was it yesterday she had her op?
We have no clue if it’s personal or not. They are massive twats who outside of their bubble of fans are not well liked.

Reactions: 1
It was probably a random vandalism but the reality of having a large family is hitting them all at once it seems.

Reactions: 6
It was probably a random vandalism but the reality of having a large family is hitting them all at once it seems.
They’re fortunate it’s only one of their children needing extra support, imagine if 3, 4 or 5 suddenly did? How would they cope? Surely these are the kinds of conversation you need to have when deciding on how many children to bring into the world? It isn’t as simple as being physically or financially able to do it, it’s about time and thinking about who would help if something went wrong. I know families who only have 3 children who have had 2 with serious health problems at the same time and that was horrendous enough...

Reactions: 11
They’re fortunate it’s only one of their children needing extra support, imagine if 3, 4 or 5 suddenly did? How would they cope? Surely these are the kinds of conversation you need to have when deciding on how many children to bring into the world? It isn’t as simple as being physically or financially able to do it, it’s about time and thinking about who would help if something went wrong. I know families who only have 3 children who have had 2 with serious health problems at the same time and that was horrendous enough...
The saddest thing about this, is that through her health problems, Tillie will have had more time with her mum, than ANY of her other children. They do have other children who are higher need, she’s definitely said one of the boys has ASD and one ADHD. Someone, presumably older sisters, will be holding fort, Noel can’t even take them all to school, it requires both of them due to split primaries, although I believe he takes secondary as well.
Those poor children in the middle of this. It really is disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Lots of people have said what if they have a child with serious health problems etc, but make the assumption that the Radfords are a typical family where the actual parents do the bulk of parenting. We know from the programmes and things said over the years that that isn't the case, the older girls bear a lot of the weight and feel very responsible for the children as if they are their own. If they had a severely disabled child they would all have to muck in and take turns doing the caring. I don't think either Sue or Noel are bright or considerate enough to weigh these things up before they TTC.

I was thinking about this today, I've seen Sue commenting several times about how "it's not fair". Obviously it's really horrible for any child to be ill in hospital, but these things happen and it made me think how far removed Sue seems from the real world. She has 20 something children, she is EXTREMELY lucky that none have any long term, life limiting disabilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It’s not just the children.. what if anything happened to Sue or Noel or she ended up in hospital for months at a time due to her pregnancy. They’ve lost two grandparents in such a short space of time too, they really need to stop and think.

Reactions: 9
It’s not just the children.. what if anything happened to Sue or Noel or she ended up in hospital for months at a time due to her pregnancy. They’ve lost two grandparents in such a short space of time too, they really need to stop and think.
Yes, I remember Sue’s parents used to have the children when she went into hospital to have the next baby but that support will no longer be available. However, from a SS point of view, as long as there’s no evidence of neglect or abuse, there’s nothing they can do to intervene. And older siblings taking on a caring role is absolutely fine in terms of providing what the younger children need. They might be eligible to be classed as young carers but no action would be taken against the parents in this situation.

It makes me sad to see them posting Tillie online

Yes, I remember Sue’s parents used to have the children when she went into hospital to have the next baby but that support will no longer be available. However, from a SS point of view, as long as there’s no evidence of neglect or abuse, there’s nothing they can do to intervene. And older siblings taking on a caring role is absolutely fine in terms of providing what the younger children need. They might be eligible to be classed as young carers but no action would be taken against the parents in this situation.
The last few times it seems to have been Chloe and possibly Sophie that have been left to deal with everything.

Tillie looked like the was on the verge of tears in her grid post, bless her. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.