The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt until now feel so sorry for those kids.

Poor max's birthday and the best he gets is to facetime his mum, I understand it cant be helped but still very sad.

Tillies face, the girl looks so depressed.
Its either Oscar or Casper had ADD/ADHD and I am sure another was being tested.

The window could have been random or could have been malicious, but it happens and usually at the worst of times.

I wonder if Tillie will make it home for Christmas, only 12 days left. In a way I think it would be better for her if she didnt, I bet its carnage with excitable kids at Christmas all running round.

Reactions: 6
Tillie wants her own Youtube Channel so i doubt she minds that much being filmed and I'm pretty sure she loved all the presents she got from 'fans' last time. Not saying she would rather have presents than end up in hospital again but you get my drift!

I saw someone ask if they were in Ronald McDonald house and she said they had been offered it but instead are taking it in turns staying with her each night then travelling the hour and a half journey home. She also said she has to sleep on a couch in Tillie's room and it's not very comfortable. Might have been more comfortable if she hadn't selfishly decided to have yet another baby when she knew Tillie had operations and a long recovery!

Reactions: 12
I didnt until now feel so sorry for those kids.

Poor max's birthday and the best he gets is to facetime his mum, I understand it cant be helped but still very sad.

Tillies face, the girl looks so depressed.
Its either Oscar or Casper had ADD/ADHD and I am sure another was being tested.

The window could have been random or could have been malicious, but it happens and usually at the worst of times.

I wonder if Tillie will make it home for Christmas, only 12 days left. In a way I think it would be better for her if she didnt, I bet its carnage with excitable kids at Christmas all running round.
I don't feel too bad that she missed his birthday, quite a few birthdays have been non-event because Sue was giving birth, so I doubt Max will be that upset. At least he had one parent (presumably) at home.

Tillie wants her own Youtube Channel so i doubt she minds that much being filmed and I'm pretty sure she loved all the presents she got from 'fans' last time. Not saying she would rather have presents than end up in hospital again but you get my drift!

I saw someone ask if they were in Ronald McDonald house and she said they had been offered it but instead are taking it in turns staying with her each night then travelling the hour and a half journey home. She also said she has to sleep on a couch in Tillie's room and it's not very comfortable. Might have been more comfortable if she hadn't selfishly decided to have yet another baby when she knew Tillie had operations and a long recovery!
I'm really glad they aren't taking up the offer of the RM house, there is absolutely no need for both of them to stay. Yes sleeping on hospital chairs isn't fun but Sue has spent years being pregnant so a bit of discomfort for a few nights shouldn't faze her too much. The irony is that Sue/Noel will have a more restful time in hospital than they will at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How old is Tillie? That’s so unbelievably sad. She’s being trained like a monkey to aspire to a YouTuber by parents that give their kids nothing in life except devices and freebies. And she’s being taught not to mind being filmed and pacified with choosing a free holiday location. It’s really awful.

How old is Tillie? That’s so unbelievably sad. She’s being trained like a monkey to aspire to a YouTuber by parents that give their kids nothing in life except devices and freebies. And she’s being taught not to mind being filmed and pacified with choosing a free holiday location. It’s really awful.
shes 9

• Wow
Reactions: 1
There's no reason in the world that a couple needs that many children, other than to get attention. Duggars, Gosselins-all these tv families are in it for the cash. I imagine Sue will be lost when she hits menopause.

They're bread (get it?) to work in the bakery and the older kids aren't supported to aim for anything higher. Chole left for uni but dropped out after telling the then maybe 12year Katie that she was now in charge. It's never been mentioned the other kids have entered university.

There's nothing wrong if you truly want to work in Macdonalds, but they seem so limited and stuck at home

There's no reason in the world that a couple needs that many children, other than to get attention. Duggars, Gosselins-all these tv families are in it for the cash. I imagine Sue will be lost when she hits menopause.
To be fair the Gosselin parents didn't expect to have 6 pregnancies at the same time, but it happened because they underwent IVF treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
To be fair the Gosselin parents didn't expect to have 6 pregnancies at the same time, but it happened because they underwent IVF treatment.

Technically not true, they did plan more multiples.
And if you listen to Jons recent interviews it was all planned by Kate

• Wow
This is harsh but Tillie doesn’t have the personality for YouTube, she would only have followers off the back of their channel. Like the Freers.

Reactions: 7
This is harsh but Tillie doesn’t have the personality for YouTube, she would only have followers off the back of their channel. Like the Freers.
I was thinking this myself, she's very quiet. I wonder does she want to have a channel or do the parents want her to? Poor wee pet, it could be something that she could have all to herself and have some control over. I notice in some of the other families they seem to be obsessed with their children having their own channels (freers, Rfamily) and it makes you wonder why. I suspect they are hoping to increase the chance of them breaking it big on youtube. Both the Duggars and Bates made spin off shows of their (grown up) children's lives once they stopped having babies and interest waned. Maybe the RAdford's will encourage their younger ones to carry it on.

I agree she is too quiet. I remember when she has taken over their vlog a few times, it doesn't really work! But it's not really the influence of her parents. All my kids love youtube and watch vloggers and two of my kids set up youtube channels as did a lot of their school friends (they since deleted them when they got bored!).

I bet Chloe was gutted she didn't put any makeup on today when they got to meet the LFC players!

I'm sure LFC weren't coming to the hospital to pull, so don't know why Chloe is so gutted. She looks better without her make up on I think, she goes waaay OTT.

Reactions: 5
Is that all she can say with her sister poorly?
Both parents are there, who’s looking after the two littlest? Or were they just left out of the photo 😞 poor Archie is left out of everything.
Tillie looks so tiny and ill and sad ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She’s just lucky if the kids don’t have mental health problems as a result of them having so many siblings for them. They’re gonna be so messed up in the head because of it if they think it was just cos their mother was obsessed with having them and wouldn’t stop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.