The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever since my first child I knew I wanted a big family. (by big I mean 6/7) but after 4, we knew we couldn't have anymore without compromises. Either the kids would be affected financially, not able to do clubs or days out. And they would be affected emotionally as we simply couldn't give them the individual attention they need. There is no way on this Earth those children don't feel the strain of such a large family, no matter how much Sue and Noel are in denial

Reactions: 8
They probably don't use protection and just 'see what happens'
They are definitely TTC rather than just seeing what happens. Sue used to post pictures of multiple pregnancy tests on babycenter way before her period was due to ask people if they thought it was positive. If someone was just leaving it to happen they'd wait to see if their period was late rather than excessively testing. She must have spent a fortune on tests over the years.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They were given a lot of notice about Tillie’s op and treatment so I’m surprised they decided to get pregnant again during that time.

And just when Tillie was probably enjoying a lot of attention she decided to announce yet another pregnancy 🙄
just so selfish

They are definitely TTC rather than just seeing what happens. Sue used to post pictures of multiple pregnancy tests on babycenter way before her period was due to ask people if they thought it was positive. If someone was just leaving it to happen they'd wait to see if their period was late rather than excessively testing. She must have spent a fortune on tests over the years.
Crazy

Reactions: 3
What they're doing IS incredibly selfish. For the older kids who are forced into being carers, for all the kids who don't get any attention, for the strain they're putting on local schools and hospitals.

Noel not knowing his own kid's names just proves that they're not seen as individuals, they're just a mass of nameless, interchangeable kids. Can you imagine how damaging that is for a child, for your father not to even know your name?

The whole situation is toxic.

Reactions: 14
I've read comments asking them when did they get Ivy and never a response. They never even mentioned they were getting Ivy did they, So obviously followers are confused thinking they missed a vlog.

Reactions: 1
I've read comments asking them when did they get Ivy and never a response. They never even mentioned they were getting Ivy did they, So obviously followers are confused thinking they missed a vlog.
It seems they had the sense to realize that they would get negativity for getting another dog so soon. Sophie put up a post on her social media with Ivy and people assumed it was hers, but she said it was her parent's new pup. That was the only mention it got. Apparently neither dogs are house trained either, both Sue and Noel commented on an IG post about them crapping everywhere :sick:

• Sick
I have only really seen these on the TV shows and on This Morning ect.
Is vlogging a recent thing?

I know that what you see on shows and vlogs is never going to be real. It makes me really wonder what its really like in that house.

To me Noel comes over as controlling at times.
I remember too in one of the first shows how they used to take the door handles off so the kids couldnt wake in the night. I wonder if this is still done.
There is also no way that 1 person can supervise the younger kids and get the housework done while the kids are at the magic pie shop.

They just got back from doing the gender reveal with the children so don't know where they went to do it?! The reveal is in a vlog tomorrow at 9am!

Reactions: 4
They just got back from doing the gender reveal with the children so don't know where they went to do it?! The reveal is in a vlog tomorrow at 9am!
I'd seen previously a comment from someone saying they themselves did a gender reveal with a cannon at the grave of a baby they had lost so that's made me think that's what's the Radfords will do? So they can involve Alfie?

Yes sounds about right although why didn't they do all the gender reveals since Alfie like that?

Reactions: 2
Was a recent comment so if that's what's they did I guess they hadn't thought of it until the suggestion :unsure:
I think they only started doing gender reveals since they started the tv shows. They will be needing to do different methods each time to make it seem interesting. Sue probably knows or at least suspects that this could very well be her last baby, so they'll wanting to make it extra speshul.

I have only really seen these on the TV shows and on This Morning ect.
Is vlogging a recent thing?

I know that what you see on shows and vlogs is never going to be real. It makes me really wonder what its really like in that house.

To me Noel comes over as controlling at times.
I remember too in one of the first shows how they used to take the door handles off so the kids couldnt wake in the night. I wonder if this is still done.
There is also no way that 1 person can supervise the younger kids and get the housework done while the kids are at the magic pie shop.
The door handles being removed is horrific.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.