The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had 4 under 5, to be fair I loved it and did carry on but not quite the same pace. My neighbour has 7 under 9. People do do it but the reach a point where they want to give the children attention not just basic care needs.

Reactions: 2
I live in the same area. Never been to the pie shop! Don’t know that many people who use it regularly. Not getting their money from there, of that I’m positive.

Reactions: 6
Please tell me I’m not the only one watching this new video (the gender one) thinking what little shits their little ones are!!! One of them is trying to tip drink all down himself then throws the bottle and not a word is said to him 😡

Reactions: 4
Please tell me I’m not the only one watching this new video (the gender one) thinking what little shits their little ones are!!! One of them is trying to tip drink all down himself then throws the bottle and not a word is said to him 😡
I wouldn’t call a two year old a little tit 🤷🏼‍♀️They are all loud and shouting over each other for attention but i don’t think they are naughty.

Reactions: 1
I'm a bit of lurker, first time poster. I've always been aware of this family and didn't really keep up to date except with them until I read this thread. This probably has been mentioned but I wondered what happened to Tillie's leg so I watched a few videos just now. One was with Sue and Noel telling the viewers about her operation and the end where noel is telling everyone about exactly what is happening and Tillie lifts up her leg and he said 'that's one sexy leg there innit Tillie?' 😟😳 and then after her operation they have this surprise for her and the poor girl was obviously exhausted but they insisted on opening this massive box of stuff! I know vlogging obviously makes them money but come on 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
If they can't announce the gender until Friday why bother telling us all now about it? Oh yes to get more views that's why :rolleyes: this pregnancy is clearly making them more money.
Wonder what pram Sue will get to go with the 30 others..

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they are called names for having so many brothers and sisters, kids will pick on you for any difference.
I went to school with someone who was one of 14 and her and her siblings had it ripped out of them for being in a large family.

It’s not really a ‘gender’ reveal, it’s a ‘will Sue bother with this one or not’ reveal.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Like anyone cares about a gender reveal we've seen all 20 something times before 💤💤💤they must think more baby's more views but even that gets boring In my opinion both sue and Noel are selfish like why possibly would you want such a large brood that clearly don't get the individual attention they deserve it's terrible the older look after the younger I'm sure they even get bored of that and for there birthdays the other kids ripping open presents they don't have individual lives hobbies any of the children after school activitys only the boys on Xboxes it's sad 🙄

Reactions: 2
I can’t understand their excitement for knowing if it’s a boy or a girl. Surely by that stage and that many kids you can bear to wait until it’s born? This is definitely for more YouTube subscribers and engagement.

I never found out what gender my kids were. I preferred the element of surprise. Something to look forward to after all the pain!

Reactions: 5
I wonder what state her pelvic floor is in lol I only had one baby (5lb) and mines shot to tit.

Reactions: 5
Early pregnancy and sleeping in a hospital chair/bed can’t have been fun.
They were given a lot of notice about Tillie’s op and treatment so I’m surprised they decided to get pregnant again during that time.

And just when Tillie was probably enjoying a lot of attention she decided to announce yet another pregnancy 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.