The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the house tour I too thought it was really odd that they have empty large bedrooms whilst some of them are really cramped in. Then I remembered Chloe saying that they have to pay rent once they are working, so maybe the rate they are charging per bedroom is too expensive, hence they can only afford a bed in a room and not a room to themselves? She always said that the children liked sharing a room, there used to be 6 girls and boys to a room which seemed odd seeing as they have 10 bedrooms. In the morning they would all be in one bed which seemed weird, I know young children like to hop into a siblings bed if they're scared of whatever, but for them all to be in one bed every night seems to me as if they have an unhealthy need for comfort from each other.
Well Sue and Noel can’t comfort them all. I remember in the kids and counting programs the terrible mess and kids sharing badly made beds, some kids upside down. It was awful. There is nothing wrong with kids sharing if they choose to but have their own space if they want. But that wasn’t the case. I don’t believe these beds are all regularly changed and cleaned and the children ever really do anything. Especially the boys.

Reactions: 5
I saw a few people commenting that they ordered pies recently so they must be. AFAIK a premises is only closed down when the rating is 0.

To put it in context a premises is rated 0 when there is live or decaying animals visible. The place must be filthy at a 1.
I live local to them and would never touch the pies with a barge pole. Someone I know went to the shop and it was dirty with loads of dead flies in the shop window 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
First post but have been reading the thread for a while. I've always thought there was something off about this family even from their earlier programmes. Sue is absolutely addicted to being pregnant and having a new baby, I have 3 kids and totally get that every pregnancy and baby is special but she seemed positively giddy in the announcement video as if it was her first. I do wonder what she'll do when she can no longer conceive! Also they seem to buy new stuff like clothes, equipment and toys for every baby which seems really wasteful to me when their kids are mostly close in age and these sorts of things are used for such a short time. I get that some will be gifted now but not all. Surely the money would be better spent/saved for the older kids.

Reactions: 12
First post but have been reading the thread for a while. I've always thought there was something off about this family even from their earlier programmes. Sue is absolutely addicted to being pregnant and having a new baby, I have 3 kids and totally get that every pregnancy and baby is special but she seemed positively giddy in the announcement video as if it was her first. I do wonder what she'll do when she can no longer conceive! Also they seem to buy new stuff like clothes, equipment and toys for every baby which seems really wasteful to me when their kids are mostly close in age and these sorts of things are used for such a short time. I get that some will be gifted now but not all. Surely the money would be better spent/saved for the older kids.
I initially thought they were a bit mad but a nice albeit simple family. The more I know about them and watch them it gets weirder. Sue seems to be regressing back into her 13 year old self. Between watching the shows and the vlogs Sue seems much more excited about being pregnant than actually having a newborn. All of the excitement over a gender reveal (really who the hell cares after 20+ babies?!) but when the baby is born she seems a bit non-plussed and starts missing being pregnant again. She definitely needs some sort of help.

Reactions: 16
Sue is in definite need of help....while she and Noel appear to have a happy marriage and that is a good thing, he obviously hasn't the ability to help identify her problems...thus going along with everything for the sake of a quiet life. That might work in the moment but in the long term ot will cause a lot of negative issues within the entire family.....

Reactions: 2
It
I initially thought they were a bit mad but a nice albeit simple family. The more I know about them and watch them it gets weirder. Sue seems to be regressing back into her 13 year old self. Between watching the shows and the vlogs Sue seems much more excited about being pregnant than actually having a newborn. All of the excitement over a gender reveal (really who the hell cares after 20+ babies?!) but when the baby is born she seems a bit non-plussed and starts missing being pregnant again. She definitely needs some sort of help.
If it all about being pregnant it could be the attention she gets . Drs midwives. Maybe she just craves the attention and doesn’t get it at any other time in her life

Reactions: 7
It

If it all about being pregnant it could be the attention she gets . Drs midwives. Maybe she just craves the attention and doesn’t get it at any other time in her life
And being ‘famous’ for having the most babies. I honestly think Noel should hang his head in shame, and start working properly to support his ridiculously large family. He’s made awful comments about people in benefits but he is the worst offender.
He got a child pregnant and now despite risks to her health and being unable to actually give their children what they need (TIME) he keeps shagging her. We can all do it mate. It’s not clever. Look after your wife for once.

Reactions: 8
And being ‘famous’ for having the most babies. I honestly think Noel should hang his head in shame, and start working properly to support his ridiculously large family. He’s made awful comments about people in benefits but he is the worst offender.
He got a child pregnant and now despite risks to her health and being unable to actually give their children what they need (TIME) he keeps shagging her. We can all do it mate. It’s not clever. Look after your wife for once.
I do think her being pregnant is an integral part of their relationship. I don't know if it is a control thing, or him feeling virile/powerful or whatever but if anyone remembers the episode where they saw the fortune teller in Oz who said they won't have any more children he seemed furious and Sue didn't really seem to care. In the show with Sophie's wedding Noel said he was glad they had so many kids as it has kept them where they are...that to me signified that if they didn't have so many then they wouldn't have stayed together.

Reactions: 7
I think she's addicted to the attention she gets during pregnancy, rather than addicted to having kids.

Exactly this, having only got two children myself I'm really fascinated by large families and I also thought The Radfords were crazy for having so many but on first views everyone looked happy and smiley, Children dressed in lovely clothes and they didn't rely on benefits to support themselves. However since I've watched more and more of this family I've really noticed that what I first thought isnt the case at all. Sue comes across as very immature and so child like, I really do feel sorry for the children that don't tend to appear on the vlogs much like the boys who are older then Casper and Max I'm not sure of the names but I do recall as I mentioned before they stated on KAC they wasn't happy in a big family or something along those lines. No wonder they wanted to stop the TV programmes, with you tube they only show what they want us to see.

Reactions: 6
I always get the impression it’s Noel pushing the pregnancies.
In the last show Noel was saying that Sue is a sex pest and she can't get enough. The way he said it came across really sinister and creepy, as if he was blatantly gaslighting her. She just giggled of course.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
In the last show Noel was saying that Sue is a sex pest and she can't get enough. The way he said it came across really sinister and creepy, as if he was blatantly gaslighting her. She just giggled of course.
Well it has earned them 100,000 subs n the celebrations are on 🙈

He knows he’s responsible and trying to make it sound like she’s all over him.

Reactions: 1
There’s about 11 months between Millie and Luke, about 11 months between Katie and James. Just less than a year between Ellie. and Aimee. These 6 were born in this order between 2000 and 2006.

Just less than a year between Caspar and Oscar. Hallie was born less than a year after they lost Alfie. Hallie and phoebe have about 13 months between them.

• Wow
There’s about 11 months between Millie and Luke, about 11 months between Katie and James. Just less than a year between Ellie. and Aimee. These 6 were born in this order.

Just less than a year between Caspar and Oscar. Hallie was born less than a year after they lost Alfie. Hallie and phoebe have about 13 months between them.
When you read that it sounds mad. They must start TTC when Sue gets in from the hospital. Maybe that's why she's so keen to get home every time!

Reactions: 1
The last 4 babies that i can remember Sue has said she's not having any more and wants to start enjoying what she has. Purposely getting pregnant when you have an 8 week old several times is really odd, it's like you have already moved on from that child.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.