The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last 4 babies that i can remember Sue has said she's not having any more and wants to start enjoying what she has. Purposely getting pregnant when you have an 8 week old several times is really odd, it's like you have already moved on from that child.
Exactly my thoughts, I understand sometimes this happens and it’s an accident, but not that many times in a row and I think it’s different when it’s your second or third child rather than when you already have a load of them!

Reactions: 6
And there isnt any in the same year at school?!
Possibly Luke and Millie, he is born October 1st 2000 and she is born August 29 2001.

I do remember on one of the tv shows she said some of the children don’t even go to the same school as she couldn’t get them in? Don’t know which ones, think it’s the younger ones.

Reactions: 5
The kids ALL talk at once and get ignored. They never say one at a time and make sure they are all heard.

Reactions: 2
Possibly Luke and Millie, he is born October 1st 2000 and she is born August 29 2001.

I do remember on one of the tv shows she said some of the children don’t even go to the same school as she couldn’t get them in? Don’t know which ones, think it’s the younger ones.
I remember her saying about this on facebook. It was around Oscar/Caspar's age group I think. The school that the older ones were in changed their admission policy where having a sibling in the school wasn't high up the priority criteria and they didn't meet the other criteria. She was huffing and puffing and the fans were saying the school should make an exception for them as it wouldn't be fair to Sue :LOL: She was appealing it but I can't remember what happened, I think maybe they went to another primary school that Sophie's children went to?

Reactions: 1
Reading through this thread and i'm just wondering if i've missed anyone else suggest that maybe its not an addiction to having babies, maybe its a impregnation/pregnancy fetish?? The stuff about their sex life and the way they talk about it is SO weird and I dont see why its not ringing alarm bells for anyone else???

Reactions: 3
I think it started as an addiction to being preg and having babies. Either for the attention that each new pregnancy and birth gave or because they are both craving real love due to being adopted.
Since 16 and counting, I think its maintaining a brand. Brand Radford, the pie and baby makers. A new baby used to mean a new documentary and a holiday. Now they are vlogging, its for the money, views and freebies. But the freebies will dry up sooner or later.
Their vlogs are utter chaos and they are both drull, the amount thats going on with kids talking constantly makes me anxious and both Sue and Noel and dull and boring, they dont have very much personality or confidence at all.

The lack of manners and grabby behaviour from the kids is awful and I am wondering if thats big family thing like with the freers?

I think it started as an addiction to being preg and having babies. Either for the attention that each new pregnancy and birth gave or because they are both craving real love due to being adopted.
Since 16 and counting, I think its maintaining a brand. Brand Radford, the pie and baby makers. A new baby used to mean a new documentary and a holiday. Now they are vlogging, its for the money, views and freebies. But the freebies will dry up sooner or later.
Their vlogs are utter chaos and they are both drull, the amount thats going on with kids talking constantly makes me anxious and both Sue and Noel and dull and boring, they dont have very much personality or confidence at all.

The lack of manners and grabby behaviour from the kids is awful and I am wondering if thats big family thing like with the freers?
That's the thing, for anyone with even half a brain cell it is evident that it is such a chaotic household. No single voice is ever heard, everyone is racing to get noticed (because if you're quiet you'll blend in with the wall) The children act up because discipline takes time and individual attention, which the Radfords can't give consistently. The Freer children are grabby and ungrateful, but they seem the pinnacle of organisation compared to the Radfords.
Sue possibly has issues with quiet and calm, which can be an issue for people with disordered thoughts. I remember Noel saying that they didn't send one of the children to nursery because Sue couldn't cope with only having one child at home. They can't even settle on having one dog, they've had loads over the years and currently have 3 or 4 I think? The more I think about it the more I feel sorry for Sue.

Last edited:
That's the thing, for anyone with even half a brain cell it is evident that it is such a chaotic household. No single voice is ever heard, everyone is racing to get noticed (because if you're quiet you'll blend in with thevwall)
I wonder how behaviour is at school and how they can even cope with homework or extra things that go on in school like plays or costumes

with their love of children, they should have become foster carers
would have been more beneficial to all all round!

Reactions: 12
The more I think about it the more I feel sorry for Sue.
She doesn’t know anything other than having baby after baby. I dread to think how she will feel when she can’t have any more. Also how will he cope with not having total control over her?

There`s just too many kids for them to give any one individual attention! I think She likes being pregnant ,and ,as you`ve pointed out ,the attention it brings her.Sadly ,now they`ve gone onto do youtube ,it`s all about views money etc etc.
Their claim that they began their family ,because they`d never give up a baby due to being adopted is ridiculous ,or plain stupid.Yes ,once or twice ,but have they never heard of birth control?I`m not suggesting they don`t love these children ,but there`s no way they can give any one of them quality time ,with all the day to day chores etc that come with having such a large family.I also dread to think the state of her poor insides.she`s not getting over one pregnancy and birth ,before they start again.Makes me wonder how many times drs have advised her not to have anymore?

I remember her saying about this on facebook. It was around Oscar/Caspar's age group I think. The school that the older ones were in changed their admission policy where having a sibling in the school wasn't high up the priority criteria and they didn't meet the other criteria. She was huffing and puffing and the fans were saying the school should make an exception for them as it wouldn't be fair to Sue :LOL: She was appealing it but I can't remember what happened, I think maybe they went to another primary school that Sophie's children went to?
The younger ones now go to a school round the corner from where they live. The other school is a couple of miles away.

with their love of children, they should have become foster carers
would have been more beneficial to all all round!
There is no way on God's green earth they'd be approved to foster thankfully. You need to have time, understanding of individual children's needs and the ability to put a child s needs above your desires. They don't have any of these. The age at which Sue had her first might pose a problem too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.