The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to pay someone to do a proper intro for their channel. It's bleeping terrible!

Tillie is such a sweet kid- she really stands out from everyone else in the family. She just seems a really kind, thoughtful and lovely soul.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Decorating the kids rooms for Christmas!
The Sun must be desperate for content, since when has a mum putting on christmas bedding been newsworthy? As for calling the bedrooms grottos :rolleyes:

Saw in the comments that Sarah Ingham sent Tillie the blanket. Are they friends?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The Sun must be desperate for content, since when has a mum putting on christmas bedding been newsworthy? As for calling the bedrooms grottos :rolleyes:

Saw in the comments that Sarah Ingham sent Tillie the blanket. Are they friends?
The radfords reached out to the inghams when they started vlogging.
They probably get on well, both fathers give off creepy vibes.

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen what sue just posted on Instagram, with laughing emojis, surely that would cut you to the bone, and what if your older kids see it? What must they think? Why would you post a dm like that except for sympathy

Anyone seen what sue just posted on Instagram, with laughing emojis, surely that would cut you to the bone, and what if your older kids see it? What must they think? Why would you post a dm like that except for sympathy
It doesn't surprise me as their sense of awareness and boundaries are so off. They have a lot of young followers too so it seems especially inappropriate on a family page.

They really dont think that they are doing anything wrong.
As far as they are concerned its just trolls.

The lack of boundries is really scary,

Apart from the name calling, the statement wasn't wrong, especially knowing the pie shop isn't open due to being unhygienic so why publish it as surely people would want to look further into the statement (I would), I think they hadn't thought it through before posting. I really feel for these kids and the level of exposure the have to suffer xx

Apart from the name calling, the statement wasn't wrong, especially knowing the pie shop isn't open due to being unhygienic so why publish it as surely people would want to look further into the statement (I would), I think they hadn't thought it through before posting. I really feel for these kids and the level of exposure the have to suffer xx
Has the shop been closed?

There off to Australia for a month in the summer and the minions think the magic pie shop is paying for it!!! There trying to make out there paying for it themselves by saying there booking the flights etc common it’s got to be a sponsored trip like before surely????

Reactions: 9
Has the shop been closed?
If it wasn't I would be concerned as the pie shop was only rated a 1 for hygiene ect, earlier in the thread someone had shown the business on the food standards agency and mentioned it had been closed since July.
What did she post on insta?
She posted a dm on her stories that someone had sent to her calling her a bleep and calling her out for lying about the benefits they receive and making out that all there money comes from the pie shop xx

There off to Australia for a month in the summer and the minions think the magic pie shop is paying for it!!! There trying to make out there paying for it themselves by saying there booking the flights etc common it’s got to be a sponsored trip like before surely????
They might be doing a tv programme for Aus and getting the costs pairing lieu of a fee. In a recent Sun article about their summer holidays Sue claims that they don't save for it, they just "to with the flow" but they shop around to keep costs down. It's laughable really that they think the general public believe their pies cover the cost of all of this.

Reactions: 1
Yet they have the audacity to beg for freebies- The people who Sponsor them should be ashamed of themselves- what are they famous for ? Sue and Noel behaving like rats! - why give them the limelight - its a known fact the more children you have the harder the finances are- they shouldn’t be advertising this kind of life because to be frank- if you have more than 5 children and only 1 income you won’t be going aboard. They are getting at least 50k in benefits.

Reactions: 4
Yet they have the audacity to beg for freebies- The people who Sponsor them should be ashamed of themselves- what are they famous for ? Sue and Noel behaving like rats! - why give them the limelight - its a known fact the more children you have the harder the finances are- they shouldn’t be advertising this kind of life because to be frank- if you have more than 5 children and only 1 income you won’t be going aboard. They are getting at least 50k in benefits.
Yes that's a very good point. The very first programme they appeared in they said they wanted to show people how it was possible to bring up a large family on a budget without benefits. They have never actually done that though - every now and again a story goes up about how much their food shopping bill is or christmas/birthdays, but they have never given a breakdown of their income v outgoings. The pair of them are lying through their teeth and they know it. The ones who actually believe they are 'doing it all themselves' are either thick or don't know how much things cost.

@Patchwork cat it was a IG story so probably disappeared due to the story expiring.

Reactions: 7
Just had a very quick google and 5 kids and 5 adults is £14000 to Australia! Obviously there is way more of them than that!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve only got one child and I’d struggle to book a weekend trip atm. I’m obviously going wrong somewhere 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.