The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of their sons reminds me of my younger brother, I think it’s James - 15ish and very quiet and shy looking. I’m sure his mates will take the piss out of his parents shagging again. The girls are mouthy so will stick up for themselves.

Reactions: 1
D7AFF076-E57D-4257-8656-C1F2467438A0.jpeg

Who is she trying to kid 😂😂 if you don’t use contraception you get pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s even weirder that the eldest daughter has kids older than their aunts and uncles.

Also I am sure the eldest daughter and her kids live back at home.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 64557
Who is she trying to kid 😂😂 if you don’t use contraception you get pregnant.
She was breastfeeding for longer and a lot of people think you can’t get pregnant when breastfeeding which is true when you’re fully breastfeeding but once you drop a few feeds for weaning you can get pregnant. It happened to a few people I know but I doubt this is what happened with Sue as I’m sure she would have said the pregnancy was unplanned.

I still think they’re having another to create more vlogging content. She said about the ramp for Tillie they may have had to pay for ‘it’s not a problem, we can afford it’. I know some on here say they’re not making much from vlogging but they clearly are. All the house renovations are being paid for by vlogging.

Reactions: 3
It’s even weirder that the eldest daughter has kids older than their aunts and uncles.

Also I am sure the eldest daughter and her kids live back at home.
I don’t find that weird, a few of my friends have children younger than their grandchildren . My best friend had a baby the same month as her eldest had a baby. But she was only 35

Reactions: 5
How old was Bonnie in that pic? She doesn't look very old and Sue always said she breastfed them all for 6 months.

@ABCDEFG what makes you so sure Sophie is back at home? She does seem to be there a lot but I thought that maybe she's working in the bakery so calls in after work.

I don’t find that weird, a few of my friends have children younger than their grandchildren . My best friend had a baby the same month as her eldest had a baby. But she was only 35
I find that a bit naff tbh.

Reactions: 4
I've watched the vlog. It had 5 adverts!

No matter how much I criticise them, I did feel for them when they were upset over Tillie. What a setback she has had as now her growth plate in the broken femur might stop growing and that's what happened with the other part of her leg, so in years to come, she may have to have the same lengthening procedure.

Although she slipped on the kitchen floor, the reason the femur broke is because of the cage she was wearing but it was a bad break as she broke the growth plate but also crushed it. Poor girl. Now she has to have the leg straight for 6-8 weeks rather than being able to bend it. She can't fit in the car so it's a good job they have the mini bus but the mini bus doesn't fit in Alder Hey multi storey car park. There was a chance she would have to stay in hospital for xmas but all the people who look after her at Alder Hey met with the Occupational Therapists and agreed she could go home and that even though OT wanted her to sleep downstairs with a commode the other team agreed she should sleep in her own room as that is what they advise for kids with the cage that everything remain normal. She has to go up and down the stairs on her bum as Sue and Noel aren't allowed to carry her due to H&S reasons.

Not only did the person send her a Nintendo Switch, they also sent her a game and some sweets by the look of things! Tillie said someone she was at school with would be jealous as they want one! Obviously assumes he watches their vlogs then?!

Although I felt sorry for them getting upset during the vlog, I still don't agree with vlogging during that period but I'm beginning to think vlogging is now their main source of income?

Reactions: 1
How old was Bonnie in that pic? She doesn't look very old and Sue always said she breastfed them all for 6 months.

@ABCDEFG what makes you so sure Sophie is back at home? She does seem to be there a lot but I thought that maybe she's working in the bakery so calls in after work.

I find that a bit naff tbh.
She did not breastfeed them all for 6 months. Most of them barely at all. Also no way sue doesn’t know that breastfeeding doesn’t stop fertility. Although my experience as I’ve got older it takes longer for you to become fertile whilst exclusively breastfeeding. But I have 2 children 12 months apart due to a dr telling me it was effective contraception 😂 it was quite some time ago now.
My (unexpected) youngest is younger than my grandchild, it’s actually so lovely and doesn’t feel naff at all. However I’ll let them know as they grow that people think it’s naff.

• Haha
She did not breastfeed them all for 6 months. Most of them barely at all. Also no way sue doesn’t know that breastfeeding doesn’t stop fertility. Although my experience as I’ve got older it takes longer for you to become fertile whilst exclusively breastfeeding. But I have 2 children 12 months apart due to a dr telling me it was effective contraception 😂 it was quite some time ago now.
My (unexpected) youngest is younger than my grandchild, it’s actually so lovely and doesn’t feel naff at all. However I’ll let them know as they grow that people think it’s naff.
I was referring to being a grandmother at 35 as being naff, but now you mention it I would extend that to anyone intentionally trying to get pregnant once they are a grandparent. I highly doubt your child will care what a few people on Tattle think 😀

• Haha
I was referring to being a grandmother at 35 as being naff, but now you mention it I would extend that to anyone intentionally trying to get pregnant once they are a grandparent. I highly doubt your child will care what a few people on Tattle think 😀
I was teasing lol, they don’t care are are very close. It’s unexpected but lovely. I don’t have 22 though 😂

• Haha
Tillie looks so frail, it’s very worrying. I hope all these people at the hospital that sue was referring to actually do help and support the family as I think the kids need a lot of help and support at the moment

Tillie looks so frail, it’s very worrying. I hope all these people at the hospital that sue was referring to actually do help and support the family as I think the kids need a lot of help and support at the moment
She said Tillie has a Counsellor and that the counsellor is also helping them as a family.

She does look frail but she’s always looked sickly to me.

Thing is Tillie knows no different than her big family so she probably does miss them when she’s in hospital.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.