The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoyed me they said they could pay for the ramp outside but is happy to let the NHS pay. Dont they think theyve got enough out of the NHS?

Reactions: 13
If they have even one child diagnosed with ASD they must have spent a lot of time pushing to get that done. Either that, or they have struck extremely lucky with their local services, unless they have additional support for that sort of thing. Most parents find the process takes all their time and energy.

Reactions: 2
If they have even one child diagnosed with ASD they must have spent a lot of time pushing to get that done. Either that, or they have struck extremely lucky with their local services, unless they have additional support for that sort of thing. Most parents find the process takes all their time and energy.
Definitely, around my area it takes a good 5 years to diagnose a child with ADHD (not sure what asd is) x

Autistic Spectrum Disorder. It usually takes a lot of heavy lifting even to get a kid referred for assessment.

Reactions: 3
A while ago on a vlog she was asked if any of the kids had any problems (can’t remember exact wording but along the lines of do any of them have anything wrong with them) and Sue replied ‘no, we are very lucky’ ?

Reactions: 1
A while ago on a vlog she was asked if any of the kids had any problems (can’t remember exact wording but along the lines of do any of them have anything wrong with them) and Sue replied ‘no, we are very lucky’ ?
She forgets what she’s lied about I’m certain

Skipped through the latest vlog. Don’t they realise they don’t HAVE to vlog everything. They didn’t have to record in the hospital. They don’t have to explain everything. It’s like they haven’t got anyone else in their lives to talk about Tillie with (other than their 20 other children).

Also who sends a stranger a present such as a Nintendo switch? Much better causes to give money to! What about toys or decorations to make the hospital nicer for lots of children not just one

Reactions: 8
Wow did a stranger actually send a Nintendo Switch...
Yes tillie got sent a little box of goodies with a Nintendo switch by a stranger who probably felt sorry for tilly considering look at the 20 something other children trying to contend with whilst trying to recover .

Definitely, around my area it takes a good 5 years to diagnose a child with ADHD (not sure what asd is) x
We’ve been quite lucky, started middle 2017 and we’ll get our results of the assessment for asd and spd jan 2020, but it’s been a constant battle of phone calls, complaints when appointments are cancelled. With my oldest son it took us 8 years

She forgets what she’s lied about I’m certain

Skipped through the latest vlog. Don’t they realise they don’t HAVE to vlog everything. They didn’t have to record in the hospital. They don’t have to explain everything. It’s like they haven’t got anyone else in their lives to talk about Tillie with (other than their 20 other children).

Also who sends a stranger a present such as a Nintendo switch? Much better causes to give money to! What about toys or decorations to make the hospital nicer for lots of children not just one
I noticed the kid screaming in the background of when they were talking at the hospital and it made me feel so uncomfortable

I'm only half way through the vlog but I actually felt very sorry for Sue. I work with vulnerable persons and Sue definitely came across as very vulnerable. The way she was trying to keep back the tears in the car and kept cutting the camera off, she probably has so many internal issues that she is trying to suppress.
So they were off to a christmas market in Germany, probably for a german tv documentary. I wouldn't have thought that taking a child with a leg in frame for a city break would have been the best idea anyway, it will be very crowded and freezing at this time of year. Poor Tillie, she's really had it hard bless her. I really hope her growth plate isn't affected. Sue and Noel are very lucky that they have co-operative older children to hold fort. If they refused to help or weren't living at home life would be so different for them.

Reactions: 4
I'm only half way through the vlog but I actually felt very sorry for Sue. I work with vulnerable persons and Sue definitely came across as very vulnerable. The way she was trying to keep back the tears in the car and kept cutting the camera off, she probably has so many internal issues that she is trying to suppress.
So they were off to a christmas market in Germany, probably for a german tv documentary. I wouldn't have thought that taking a child with a leg in frame for a city break would have been the best idea anyway, it will be very crowded and freezing at this time of year. Poor Tillie, she's really had it hard bless her. I really hope her growth plate isn't affected. Sue and Noel are very lucky that they have co-operative older children to hold fort. If they refused to help or weren't living at home life would be so different for them.
Yeah I think if theyd paid for it they would of sent some of the older kids

Sue is vulnerable. I honestly believe she is manipulated by Noel, she has seemed to be done with having babies for the last three. Then she starts shopping and having her hair done with the older girls and saying she's ready for me time and the gym and hey presto, she's pregnant again.
Noel doesn't even seem to enjoy being with the children once they get mobile. He's snappy and detached with them.
I think the baby influx serves two purposes to him, keeping media interest going = £ and Sue, not ever finding out that there might be more to life than her relationship.
Now, most of us are happy to see our partners doing well and investing time in themselves. Because that's a secure relationship.
You see yourselves changing and growing and you know that's everyone's right and in everyone's best interest and you put the maximum you can into the relationship in the process, so that you are (hopefully) still in it together along for the ride.
But this is what happens when you knob a 14 year old. If she doesn't get chance to grow, how do you know what she really wants?
And I'm not even getting into who can meet Tillie's needs. Any trip anywhere with that poor girl, so unwell highlights to me that no one is capable of that.

Reactions: 14
Was the end bit for our benefit?

The reason shes not in a bed downstairs and being kept normal ect.

Was the end bit for our benefit?

The reason shes not in a bed downstairs and being kept normal ect.
I think its bloody cruel to make her get up and down them stairs, even worse if there is no toilet down stairs

How on earth can they think Tillie going down their stone steps on her bum is a good idea?
There was kids all over close to her leg too.

I think its bloody cruel to make her get up and down them stairs, even worse if there is no toilet down stairs
There are a few worries for me, there are so many little ones running around it would only take one to run past and her to fall again, its obviously very easy to damage the leg further.
The stairs are really scary, her leg must be so heavy with the cage on.

There are a few worries for me, there are so many little ones running around it would only take one to run past and her to fall again, its obviously very easy to damage the leg further.
The stairs are really scary, her leg must be so heavy with the cage on.
She needs her own safe space with a toilet/commode.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.