The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlogs are edited, I think they are calm in front of the camera.
I think Hallie May be a handful of camera she’s adorable but always taking things of people and opening everyone’s presents when it’s there birthday , I refuse to believe she doesn’t loose her tit every now and then, am surprised I’m not bald and Iv only got 2!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I never knew my health visitor after 6 months or so, we never seen her again once past the baby stage they got there 1 year check up at the doctors but in my opinion my little girl went to speach therapy twice and suddenly started talking 🤷‍♀️ Just not a fan when people pick on kids for speaking late not all kids are the same! She now never stops talking x
I think they’ve had to make budget cuts on health visitors. Mine used to do a home visit when they were two when they should be saying upto 20 words but none of mine did so she would come back 6 months later. My first child was talking by then and my second child got referred for speech therapy which he had until he was 6 as he really did struggle. He didn’t talk until he was 4 but it wasn’t proper speech.

However, leaving it is wrong as my nephews mum refused to let him have speech therapy and then he developed a bad stutter and still had speech problems so they asked for speech therapy for him age 11 and were told it doesn’t work as well at that age and that they should have taken him as a 2.5 year old. He’s an adult now and still has his stammer.

Hallie definitely needs SLT, as many children do at that age. I hope the Radfords are doing the work with her, it can really make a difference.

Reactions: 1
I think they’ve had to make budget cuts on health visitors. Mine used to do a home visit when they were two when they should be saying upto 20 words but none of mine did so she would come back 6 months later. My first child was talking by then and my second child got referred for speech therapy which he had until he was 6 as he really did struggle. He didn’t talk until he was 4 but it wasn’t proper speech.

However, leaving it is wrong as my nephews mum refused to let him have speech therapy and then he developed a bad stutter and still had speech problems so they asked for speech therapy for him age 11 and were told it doesn’t work as well at that age and that they should have taken him as a 2.5 year old. He’s an adult now and still has his stammer.
Yeh I wasn’t saying to leave it? A good school or nursery should refer you my daughter was referred at nursery.. I just don’t think it’s fair to say they’re bad parents because there daughter struggles with some words, she speaks a hell of a lot better then my daughter did at 4, I don’t think it makes us bad parents that they can’t talk if I could refer her myself earlier I would a lot of health professionals brush it of and say ‘wait until they go to nursery that’ll bring them on’ which is what I did and by the end of the nursery year she agreed she needed to be referred she couldn’t even say mummy x

Yeh I wasn’t saying to leave it? A good school or nursery should refer you my daughter was referred at nursery.. I just don’t think it’s fair to say they’re bad parents because there daughter struggles with some words, she speaks a hell of a lot better then my daughter did at 4, I don’t think it makes us bad parents that they can’t talk if I could refer her myself earlier I would a lot of health professionals brush it of and say ‘wait until they go to nursery that’ll bring them on’ which is what I did and by the end of the nursery year she agreed she needed to be referred she couldn’t even say mummy x
No I didn't mean you said to leave it i was just pointing out that some parents say 'they'll talk when they want to' and like my sister in law, she refused Speech Therapy which was the wrong thing to do.

I don't think anyone is saying they're bad parents because of Hallie's speech but as they have an audience and a youtube channel, it would help to say that Hallie is having speech therapy and even show them doing the 'homework' that they get given from the Speech Therapist.

Phoebe is younger and i thought she had better speech but I've noticed hers is deteriorating a bit as well. This happened with my youngest. He could speak but then once he started Nursery, his speech deteriorated and Nursery referred him for Speech Therapy. I wonder if because Pheobe and Hallie spend so much time together Phoebe is picking up Hallie's speech patterns?

Reactions: 4
No I didn't mean you said to leave it i was just pointing out that some parents say 'they'll talk when they want to' and like my sister in law, she refused Speech Therapy which was the wrong thing to do.

I don't think anyone is saying they're bad parents because of Hallie's speech but as they have an audience and a youtube channel, it would help to say that Hallie is having speech therapy and even show them doing the 'homework' that they get given from the Speech Therapist.

Phoebe is younger and i thought she had better speech but I've noticed hers is deteriorating a bit as well. This happened with my youngest. He could speak but then once he started Nursery, his speech deteriorated and Nursery referred him for Speech Therapy. I wonder if because Pheobe and Hallie spend so much time together Phoebe is picking up Hallie's speech patterns?
The reality is that the Radford children will have very little opportunity to have good quality reciprocal conversations (that are needed to develop speech) with either parent. There is far too much going on and far too many others to compete with. You can see this clearly in the latest vlog with the toddlers. Sue and Noel talk at them but they don 't really get the chance to answer back. "Oh Hallie are you on the swing? You love the swing don't you? Archiieeee! Bon Bon get down from the window..Noel Bluebell needs out for a wee...Yes Phoebe you love the swing too... ". I
It would be great to see Hallie doing her speech therapy homework on the vlog.

Reactions: 11
Wonder when t
The reality is that the Radford children will have very little opportunity to have good quality reciprocal conversations (that are needed to develop speech) with either parent. There is far too much going on and far too many others to compete with. You can see this clearly in the latest vlog with the toddlers. Sue and Noel talk at them but they don 't really get the chance to answer back. "Oh Hallie are you on the swing? You love the swing don't you? Archiieeee! Bon Bon get down from the window..Noel Bluebell needs out for a wee...Yes Phoebe you love the swing too... ". I
It would be great to see Hallie doing her speech therapy homework on the vlog.
Totally agree with everything you have said

Hallie’s at school now so would hope they’d be referring into the school nurse etc if the teacher’s considered there to be issues.
They’ve definitely learnt from the editing by channel 4 etc to be more careful what they show. Although I agree, the children particularly Hallie can appear a little bit unaware of others (potentially normal in a 4 yr old obviously) but the opening of presents and taking things should be gently addressed. The other children share everything with so many others, their birthdays should be all about them.

Reactions: 5
I started this discussion, as I said I was genuinely wondering if it was strange that I couldn’t understand her at her age I wasn’t criticising 🙄 if you don’t have kids and you’re not around kids you don’t know what’s normal don’t forget

Reactions: 2
Listening to small remarks within their shows tells you all you need to know. Asking the older boys what they think of it all, "mum and dad love babys" - not children, babys.

Also Sue had got a uniform allowance grant on a show at the start of this year which go to families on low income... How can that be......[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848].
As a company director Noel decides how much he wants to pay himself as a wage - could be £14k for the year. Putting them in that category topped up by working tax credit. That's how.
And ciphering money through the children of working age under the taxable threshold.

Wish theyd come clean and be honest about the not claiming benefits b.s.
Once most of the kids are older they'll liquidate the company (conveniently hidden on companies house) and relax bank account bulging after the rest of us have paid for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Listening to small remarks within their shows tells you all you need to know. Asking the older boys what they think of it all, "mum and dad love babys" - not children, babys.

Also Sue had got a uniform allowance grant on a show at the start of this year which go to families on low income... How can that be......[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848].
As a company director Noel decides how much he wants to pay himself as a wage - could be £14k for the year. Putting them in that category topped up by working tax credit. That's how.
And ciphering money through the children of working age under the taxable threshold.

Wish theyd come clean and be honest about the not claiming benefits b.s.
Once most of the kids are older they'll liquidate the company (conveniently hidden on companies house) and relax bank account bulging after the rest of us have paid for them.
Where did you see this? I wouldn't have thought they'd be advertizing this?!

Got you now! & defiantly phoebe will be learning from Hallie they’re glued together, i always think it’s archie that’s hardley see and Hurd lately x

Where did you see this? I wouldn't have thought they'd be advertizing this?!
A relative owns a business and was explaining loopholes such as that. If you try finding Noel's pie shop by its name, Noel's or on the governments companies house website they're nowhere to be found [emoji102][emoji102].
All legal technically and above board but morally wrong and dishonest. Especially with 20+ kids and always on about how they dont claim.

Episode at the start of the year mentioned the uniform grant while they were out school shopping.

Go Fund Me

A relative owns a business and was explaining loopholes such as that. If you try finding Noel's pie shop by its name, Noel's or on the governments companies house website they're nowhere to be found [emoji102][emoji102].
All legal technically and above board but morally wrong and dishonest. Especially with 20+ kids and always on about how they dont claim.

Episode at the start of the year mentioned the uniform grant while they were out school shopping.

Go Fund Me
That’s crazy as to get the uniform grant you have to be on a super low income. Each area differs (some no longer have it or it’s only for a family in crisis) but you absolutely must be on benefits to get it 🤔

This age thing. I will not condone it at all. But. Sue was in foster care/put up for adoption/in care. Noel, the same. When you feel unloved you would look for people that would love you and care and look after you. At 13, I had 18 year old friends. I wouldn't have slept with them/made babies but my situation was different. I'm married to someone and I have a 7 year age gap. That's ok as an adult. Again. I won't condone it. And if my 13 year old daughter had and 18 year old boyfriend, well I'd like to think it wouldn't happen. But, my daughters would be in a loving, stable, caring home. They've both gone through a non existent childhood. Maybe all the children are trying to prove a point.

This age thing. I will not condone it at all. But. Sue was in foster care/put up for adoption/in care. Noel, the same. When you feel unloved you would look for people that would love you and care and look after you. At 13, I had 18 year old friends. I wouldn't have slept with them/made babies but my situation was different. I'm married to someone and I have a 7 year age gap. That's ok as an adult. Again. I won't condone it. And if my 13 year old daughter had and 18 year old boyfriend, well I'd like to think it wouldn't happen. But, my daughters would be in a loving, stable, caring home. They've both gone through a non existent childhood. Maybe all the children are trying to prove a point.
Every report I can find (I checked) states they were both adopted at birth. Whilst I am aware this can have lasting problems, I understood Sue had a very loving mum and dad, her dad recently died. I imagine her mum would be heartbroken to read that Sue apparently had no childhood. This seems to be a spin out out to soften and excuse Noel’s behaviour. I know many people adopted and some do have massive problems but they didn’t include having sex with young vulnerable children. Some people who were adopted into happy homes actually had lovely parents and lives.

Reactions: 8
Every report I can find (I checked) states they were both adopted at birth. Whilst I am aware this can have lasting problems, I understood Sue had a very loving mum and dad, her dad recently died. I imagine her mum would be heartbroken to read that Sue apparently had no childhood. This seems to be a spin out out to soften and excuse Noel’s behaviour. I know many people adopted and some do have massive problems but they didn’t include having sex with young vulnerable children. Some people who were adopted into happy homes actually had lovely parents and lives.
I get that completely. I might have read different articles. Some people that have been adopted (even from birth) could struggle a bit x

That’s crazy as to get the uniform grant you have to be on a super low income. Each area differs (some no longer have it or it’s only for a family in crisis) but you absolutely must be on benefits to get it [emoji848]
Exactly. I thought the same, hardly children in poverty, just playing the system. But its definitely mentioned in that episode.

Go Fund Me

I would imagine Noel is very money savvy and works the books to minimize his income to maximize tax credits and anything else he can get. I wonder where his business is registered though? I thought there had to be some sort of public record?

I get that completely. I might have read different articles. Some people that have been adopted (even from birth) could struggle a bit x
I did say that, I’m not trying to be insensitive to the situation and many people struggle (my dad was adopted by an amazing set of parents but struggled his whole life with ‘not being wanted’ by his birth mum. It’s destroyed him) but it’s not quite the story that’s often referred to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.