The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While a 17/18 year old sleeping with a 13 year old is fundamentally wrong and illegal, i wouldn’t class it as ‘predator’ territory and in no way is it in the same league as jimmy saville or a much older man going for a very young girl.

At 13 you’re old enough to know what you’re doing and what the consequences could be and maybe Noel should have known better but he was hardly a fully grown man when it happened. No one knows whether she has learning disabilities either so I don’t know why that keeps being raised here.

At 13 Your not old enough to know what your doing though that’s why the legal age is 16

The whole point of the age of consent and it being illegal is that at 13 you are not old enough to know what you are doing, and at 17 .5 many men are fully grown. Trying to justify it is ridiculous. My 17 yr old son may not have been fully mature but he was a man.
It is predatory

Reactions: 6
I just watched the vlog and Sue seems more like an excited teen the way she was going on and on about it. Can't wait for the gender reveal :rolleyes: Did anyone notice that Oscar said he's so attached to Casper, when he has a nightmare he goes to look for Casper as he's frightened? Really sad that he goes to a younger sibling for reassurance than his parents.
It seems each of them have someone there close to a lot of the girls are close to Millie and Katie , Hallie and phoebe are attached to eachother , ever since bonnie was born Archie just seems to wander the house looking lost.. I think she’s crazy to be honest! I mean good on her for been able to keep her sanity doing the daily chores & not stressing about things like I do with 2!!!😂 but she defiantly needs to say enough is enough after this one she needs to give herself a chance to actually live her life she’s been giving birth since 13.. I suppose she doesn’t know any different from been a mum...

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how they don’t have a social worker or something with that many young children - the ratio of adults:dependent children is way off so how can they meet even their basic needs let alone give them enough attention and emotional support? What about health and safety? What if two children are in danger at the same time? How do they prioritise who to help? Would they even notice?

I have two children who are 9 and 10 and once we’ve done school run, park, after school clubs, dinner, homework, reading, bath and bedtime, I’m shattered. Adding even one toddler or baby into the mix and I know I would struggle to meet all of their needs.

Reactions: 8
It might just be because I don’t have kids myself but I never have any idea what hallie is saying, and she’s 4 isn’t she?

Reactions: 1
It might just be because I don’t have kids myself but I never have any idea what hallie is saying, and she’s 4 isn’t she?
She’s definitely got speech problems. Two of my kids had speech therapy. One was referred through our Health Visitor and the other through the School Nursery. I doubt it will go unnoticed now she’s at School and is probably already under a Speech Therapist,

I watched the vlog and it’s the first time I’ve heard either of them sound a bit annoyed at the kids! Noel was calling one of them an idiot because they couldn’t open the door! They also had two lodges but still no mention that the holiday is gifted.

I noticed the bit with one of the girls swinging on the swing while the dog was on the lead and Sue commented but then straightaway walked off to where the other kids were playing.

I also find it strange the baby voice Sue uses to the younger kids. I just talked to my young kids in a normal voice. All she does is laugh over anything they do.

I also noticed how quickly they all grabbed a piece of the Birthday cake! Where were their manners?!

Reactions: 6
My little girl couldn’t talk either you can’t refer them yourself unless you pay and go private my little girl got referred from the nursery at 4 x

She’s definitely got speech problems. Two of my kids had speech therapy. One was referred through our Health Visitor and the other through the School Nursery. I doubt it will go unnoticed now she’s at School and is probably already under a Speech Therapist,

I watched the vlog and it’s the first time I’ve heard either of them sound a bit annoyed at the kids! Noel was calling one of them an idiot because they couldn’t open the door! They also had two lodges but still no mention that the holiday is gifted.

I noticed the bit with one of the girls swinging on the swing while the dog was on the lead and Sue commented but then straightaway walked off to where the other kids were playing.

I also find it strange the baby voice Sue uses to the younger kids. I just talked to my young kids in a normal voice. All she does is laugh over anything they do.

I also noticed how quickly they all grabbed a piece of the Birthday cake! Where were their manners?!
Years ago Sue used to post a lot of things on Facebook and I remember thinking that Noel could be a very unpleasant person if he was crossed. She wrote that he used to goad her about not working and paying into the household. Lots of the fan club said their partners said the same thing to them, and that's just how men are 😲

The way they were grabbing the cake made them look feral. It must be a case of it if you don't grab you don't get in their house.

Sue 's baby voice is so common now, she's probably forgotten how to speak normally. She makes a lot of noise I 'v e noticed recently, between 'whoop whoooop!' and giggling like a young girl you 'd think she was a teen if you didn't know her.

Reactions: 9
My little girl couldn’t talk either you can’t refer them yourself unless you pay and go private my little girl got referred from the nursery at 4 x
Health visitor can refer from 2.5 years, I contacted mine and we’ve seen speech therapists long before 4. Early intervention is more successful.

Reactions: 2
Did no one hear the way Noel was calling the kids idiots when they couldn’t open the door to the second lodge? His annoyed tone with them had me surprised.

Reactions: 3
New poster to this thread.

I cannot BELIEVE they are having another child. How selfish are they?! They must be out of baby names by now.

New poster to this thread.

I cannot BELIEVE they are having another child. How selfish are they?! They must be out of baby names by now.
No there’s still hundreds of llie names... Callie, Allie, Sallie, Hollie, Mollie, Billie, Lillie, Sillie...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did no one hear the way Noel was calling the kids idiots when they couldn’t open the door to the second lodge? His annoyed tone with them had me surprised.
Yes I commented on it above!

I remember Chloe saying Sue or Noel rarely tell the kids off but I’ve noticed when Chloe is left to look after them she tells them off.

I thought Noel looked absolutely knackered in yesterday’s vlog!

She doesn’t seem very mature now so god knows what she was like at 13 :censored:
Years ago Sue used to post a lot of things on Facebook and I remember thinking that Noel could be a very unpleasant person if he was crossed. She wrote that he used to goad her about not working and paying into the household. Lots of the fan club said their partners said the same thing to them, and that's just how men are 😲

The way they were grabbing the cake made them look feral. It must be a case of it if you don't grab you don't get in their house.

Sue 's baby voice is so common now, she's probably forgotten how to speak normally. She makes a lot of noise I 'v e noticed recently, between 'whoop whoooop!' and giggling like a young girl you 'd think she was a teen if you didn't know her.
I guess she's never grown up considering she was only 13/14 when she became a mum.

Yes I commented on it above!

I remember Chloe saying Sue or Noel rarely tell the kids off but I’ve noticed when Chloe is left to look after them she tells them off.

I thought Noel looked absolutely knackered in yesterday’s vlog!
I felt sorry for Chloe in one of the episodes of 16 KAC when Sue left her in charge I think when going into hospital to have a baby. I'm sure some of the boys were fighting ? Correct me if I'm wrong but she looked so out of her depth.

Reactions: 4
I guess she's never grown up considering she was only 13/14 when she became a mum.

I felt sorry for Chloe in one of the episodes of 16 KAC when Sue left her in charge I think when going into hospital to have a baby. I'm sure some of the boys were fighting ? Correct me if I'm wrong but she looked so out of her depth.
It was the last one where Chloe completely lost her rag, and I don't blame her. She shouldn't be looking after 10 children by herself.
Everyone says that the parents are so calm but I think it is more that they don't have appropriate boundaries. There was one clip where a small child was pouring juice over the family dog and jumping on him, no one batted an eyelid. The younger boys were always beating each other up and Sue just giggles. She must have some sort of developmental delay.

Reactions: 10
Health visitor can refer from 2.5 years, I contacted mine and we’ve seen speech therapists long before 4. Early intervention is more successful.
Oh I never knew my health visitor after 6 months or so, we never seen her again once past the baby stage they got there 1 year check up at the doctors but in my opinion my little girl went to speach therapy twice and suddenly started talking 🤷‍♀️ Just not a fan when people pick on kids for speaking late not all kids are the same! She now never stops talking x

Oh I never knew my health visitor after 6 months or so, we never seen her again once past the baby stage they got there 1 year check up at the doctors but in my opinion my little girl went to speach therapy twice and suddenly started talking 🤷‍♀️ Just not a fan when people pick on kids for speaking late not all kids are the same! She now never stops talking x
I wasn’t worried either, my little boy was 3 before he spoke and doesn’t shut up now 😂

I wasn’t worried either, my little boy was 3 before he spoke and doesn’t shut up now 😂
oh tell me about it! Never known a child like mine daughter never stops bloody talking and singing she’s making up for all them years she never talked 😂!

• Haha
It was the last one where Chloe completely lost her rag, and I don't blame her. She shouldn't be looking after 10 children by herself.
Everyone says that the parents are so calm but I think it is more that they don't have appropriate boundaries. There was one clip where a small child was pouring juice over the family dog and jumping on him, no one batted an eyelid. The younger boys were always beating each other up and Sue just giggles. She must have some sort of developmental delay.
The vlogs are edited, I think they are calm in front of the camera.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.