The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jeez get a grip, when did I say any of it was funny? I said it was hilarious how people keep on and on calling him a pweirdo when he clearly isn’t! I’m sorry but I don’t agree, I went through this myself and had friends with older boyfriends and when I was older I had friends with younger girlfriends, we were all in the same friendship group and there was nothing strange about it at all. Everyone matures at different ages...at the end of the day my point was he isn’t a pweirdo, didn’t say it wasn’t wrong for her to have a baby so young or anything else!
You said it made you laugh, you said get a grip, and you’ve used the word pweirdo more than anyone else. Most people have just said it’s not right and he was much older than her. You are obsessed with the pweirdo angle and getting a grip. You’ve actually no idea whether he is or not, none of us know, all we have are the facts. He was hanging out with her older brother and had sex with her at the very latest 13 and a couple of months. You are normalising an experience based on your own. When you have a 13 yr old daughter or a 17.5 yr old son you might understand other viewpoints and not find it all so hilarious. You might find it fine, but it is against the law.

Reactions: 13
I think it's only when you get older and have children yourself that you realise how weird it is! I know it feels OK at the time having been one of those 13 year old girls, but having matured now I can categorically say that yes, hanging out with/having sex with prepuescent people at the age of 18-21 etc is strange! And you'd be called a pweirdo etc by peers

Reactions: 6
You said it made you laugh, you said get a grip, and you’ve used the word pweirdo more than anyone else. Most people have just said it’s not right and he was much older than her. You are obsessed with the pweirdo angle and getting a grip. You’ve actually no idea whether he is or not, none of us know, all we have are the facts. He was hanging out with her older brother and had sex with her at the very latest 13 and a couple of months. You are normalising an experience based on your own. When you have a 13 yr old daughter or a 17.5 yr old son you might understand other viewpoints and not find it all so hilarious. You might find it fine, but it is against the law.
I have definitely not used that more than anyone else, it is in every comment on every news paper article published about them for one, not to mention the people that have said it on here. I said that people calling him all sorts of names made me laugh because it was just stupid as they have been married for years and she clearly no longer looks like a child yet they are still together, never said anything about finding her having a baby so young funny.

I don’t intend on having children, so I don’t think that is going to happen, but again, if you can read it properly, I didn’t say the situation was hilarious, I said it was hilarious all these people making these comments!

yes it is against the law, not disputing that fact, I’m not saying it isn’t legally wrong, I’m just saying it doesn’t make him a groomer and god knows what else. People need to realise how damaging that is to call someone those things.

Reactions: 1
The other thing is, she got pregnant aged 13. They could have been having sex for any length of time before that - we don't know and given the backlash they're not going to tell us the truth. That's a disturbing thought.

Reactions: 15
I'm similar age to Sue and was very mature for my age and looked it. I remember going on a date with a lad who was 19, I was 14. He had assumed I was about 16/17. When he found out I wasn't he couldn't have been out of there quick enough! He made sure I got home safely first. When I look back on it I realise that should have been any decent lads reaction!

Is there something wrong with one of the youngest girls? Pheobe I think it is, she looks like she has some sort of disability.
As has already been said I do think Sue has some sort of learning difficulty.

We would have loved another baby but firstly we couldn't afford it, secondly I wanted to be able to give all my time and attention the two I had and thirdly I honestly think you have to have a social conscience about the resources used having so many kids. I feel guilty as it is making a Dr appt knowing how stretched the NHS is and I don't think of it as my God given right. There is only so much that can go around.

Reactions: 10
I have definitely not used that more than anyone else, it is in every comment on every news paper article published about them for one, not to mention the people that have said it on here. I said that people calling him all sorts of names made me laugh because it was just stupid as they have been married for years and she clearly no longer looks like a child yet they are still together, never said anything about finding her having a baby so young funny.

I don’t intend on having children, so I don’t think that is going to happen, but again, if you can read it properly, I didn’t say the situation was hilarious, I said it was hilarious all these people making these comments!

yes it is against the law, not disputing that fact, I’m not saying it isn’t legally wrong, I’m just saying it doesn’t make him a groomer and god knows what else. People need to realise how damaging that is to call someone those things.
People need to realise how damaging it is to have sex with children and how abnormal it is. Especially one who presents as having learning difficulties.
Technically a man having sex with a 13 yr old then continuing and impregnating her repeatedly would definitely be classed as grooming and none of these words have been used inappropriately. People are discussing the facts surrounding these people. If you think that’s hilarious then that’s a very odd reaction to some pretty disturbing facts. There are many abusers who continue through life and we don’t go ‘haha that was years ago let’s just laugh about it’.
This girl never had a childhood and never stood a chance.

Reactions: 13
People need to realise how damaging it is to have sex with children and how abnormal it is. Especially one who presents as having learning difficulties.
Technically a man having sex with a 13 yr old then continuing and impregnating her repeatedly would definitely be classed as grooming and none of these words have been used inappropriately. People are discussing the facts surrounding these people. If you think that’s hilarious then that’s a very odd reaction to some pretty disturbing facts. There are many abusers who continue through life and we don’t go ‘haha that was years ago let’s just laugh about it’.
This girl never had a childhood and never stood a chance.
Oh my life, I’m getting bored of having to repeat myself because people can’t read what I have said properly! I did not say the situation was funny! I was referring to the constant comments calling him a pweirdo and god knows what else were funny because clearly people don’t know the real meaning of the word and also you do know sarcasm don’t you? It’s not like I’m actually sitting here laughing over the whole thing, I just find it amusing how people are throwing the words around and not knowing the meanings... and also, he is still married to her all these years later. Also I think he is very immature himself actually...

How old was Sue when she had her second child? What age gap is there between her first and second child??

I just watched the birthday vlog and it's very apparent that the children are close and look out for each other, which is just as well as Sue and Noel really couldn't keep them under safe supervision by themselves. Noel keeps getting the children confused, not just their names but actually which one is which! I live near a day nursery and see the little ones out and about and you can see why the adult to young child ratio needs to be so high. Between the pair of them they cannot provide adequate supervision or atention. When they were in that park with Tillie on the swing, the dog being dragged on the lead, kids going off in all directions, shouts of 'Archiiiiiieeeeee' every two seconds....My anxiety levels were high just watching ut, no idea why they want to keep adding to that chaos!

Reactions: 8
How old was Sue when she had her second child? What age gap is there between her first and second child??
13/14 when she had chris who is 30
Sophie is 25 so she would of been 18/19
5 between the oldest too

Not sure why they don’t want to enjoy their children fully and help them each reach potential. They can’t support them properly.
I also think if people were discussing a 13 year old boy becoming a parent with an 18 year old girl, it’s much easier to see how wrong this is.

Not sure why they don’t want to enjoy their children fully and help them each reach potential. They can’t support them properly.
I also think if people were discussing a 13 year old boy becoming a parent with an 18 year old girl, it’s much easier to see how wrong this is.
I would hazard a guess that their psychological need to have another trumps the welfare of any existing children. I really don't think they can see that there are massive gaps though. Even when they watch their children saying on tv that they don't like being in a big family Sue is harping on about them wanting more babies. It's just odd altogether, and in the nicest possible way all their fans who say they are amazing at giving them all attention can't be that bright.

Reactions: 7
The age gap don’t really matter.
13 year old girls are not developed mentally enough to have children, so it was wrong. Noel being the older one and 17/18 of course he’s going to take the brunt of the blame.

There are people saying it happened years ago when things were different so it’s ok. Well it’s not really is it? Did Jimmy Saville not teach us anything? That was acceptable back then too.

While a 17/18 year old sleeping with a 13 year old is fundamentally wrong and illegal, i wouldn’t class it as ‘predator’ territory and in no way is it in the same league as jimmy saville or a much older man going for a very young girl.

At 13 you’re old enough to know what you’re doing and what the consequences could be and maybe Noel should have known better but he was hardly a fully grown man when it happened. No one knows whether she has learning disabilities either so I don’t know why that keeps being raised here.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe there is people out there that think a 17 year old having sex with a 13 year old is ok because she was ‘mature’ or he was ‘immature’ there is absolutely no excuse at all it is wrong, when I was young it was the norm to me that young girls had older boyfriends I didn’t see the problem with it but growing up and having 3 daughters it absolutely horrified me

Reactions: 9
While a 17/18 year old sleeping with a 13 year old is fundamentally wrong and illegal, i wouldn’t class it as ‘predator’ territory and in no way is it in the same league as jimmy saville or a much older man going for a very young girl.

At 13 you’re old enough to know what you’re doing and what the consequences could be and maybe Noel should have known better but he was hardly a fully grown man when it happened. No one knows whether she has learning disabilities either so I don’t know why that keeps being raised here.

The whole point of the age of consent and it being illegal is that at 13 you are not old enough to know what you are doing, and at 17 .5 many men are fully grown. Trying to justify it is ridiculous. My 17 yr old son may not have been fully mature but he was a man.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.