The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really shocked she’s having another. Seems an addiction. I don’t think she will ever stop . I sadly think they like the attention 😕

Reactions: 6
I do feel for the raffles kids when they’re older and sue and noel aren’t around anymore.
A lady on my street is now in her late 80s and was the youngest of 11 children. All of her siblings have died except one of her sister and you can tell this has really affected her mental well-being.

the downside to having a large family I suppose :(

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I guess it's up to them as and when they have another child?
Personally, I dont think the children look neglected in anyway.
I wonder, if the house becomes too small, if they would move, or build an extension?

I wonder, when the house becomes too small, if they would move or build an extension?

I wonder, if the house becomes too small, if they would move, or build an extension?
If they choose to have a baby, then they should fund that entirely out of their own pocket!

Reactions: 1
But if they paid they are breaking the rules and if it’s gifted and an ad then others will do the same...
Looking on their website their largest accommodation only has 5 bedrooms that sleeps 10 and they also allow upto 4 dogs.

Can you imagine being 30yrs old and your mother is still popping out babies.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder why they had such a big gap between the first two? They can’t have been obsessed back then?!

Imagine your mum having so many kids that she has Millie, Ellie, Tillie, Hallie.
All the girls names have to end in ee !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I keep commenting like they are rich? Strange. I have never said they're rich. I've said they're now making a lot of money from Youtube. The holiday they went to in Florida, Sue was adamant on instagram comments that it was not gifted and that they paid for it themselves. That must have cost a lot of money to take the amount of kids they did with them. But each day on that holiday they vlogged. They were then eating out upto twice a day and shopping at a Designer outlet. I'm aware Noel is tight but now the money is rolling in, he's obviously spending the money. Makes life easier for him if they can now afford to eat out so much, at least he doesn't have to cook every night!

I'm sure he keeps the pie shop going just in case the vlogging money disappears but as you said, it was closed most of their holidays this year and they've been on a few and are on another one right now. He can clearly now afford to close it.

They will get child benefit but i doubt they still qualify for Tax Credits. Tax Credits you have to inform them of any changes in income (increase or decrease) and if you don't, you will have to pay it back the next year of have it deducted from next years. They will have to declare the youtube earnings. Tax Credits changed the earning threshold a while ago and it's a lot lower. I know, because it affected me and we were no longer eligible and we're hardly earning megabucks!
16 kids and counting was just about bearable and intrigued us all...since then this immature couple have become greedy and self entitled...how many holidays have they had this year? I am not a begrudger but the freebies are ridiculous and they don't deserve them...if they had any decency they could offer a struggling family an occasional holiday instead of grabbing everything thats thrown at them...look at their house...sponsorship written all over it....time for these companies to cop on and help people who really need it instead of these self absorbed baby making machines....makes my blood boil 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonder why they had such a big gap between the first two? They can’t have been obsessed back then?!
Sue still lived at home with the baby as she finished school and Noel didn't have a job. I assume her mother (who gave up work to look after chris) quite rightly took her to the doctors for a coil or implant. It was only when they married and moved together that they started having more.

Sue still lived at home with the baby as she finished school and Noel didn't have a job. I assume her mother (who gave up work to look after chris) quite rightly took her to the doctors for a coil or implant. It was only when they married and moved together that they started having more.
Perhaps someone whispered in 18 yr old Noel’s ear that having sex with children was not allowed and against the law and he managed to use contraception so as to not get caught again being a child abuser.
Their Facebook post popped up on my feed and the comments saying how they were both children and why bring up her age now 🤮 people condoning child abuse.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps someone whispered in 18 yr old Noel’s ear that having sex with children was not allowed and against the law and he managed to use contraception so as to not get caught again being a child abuser.
Their Facebook post popped up on my feed and the comments saying how they were both children and why bring up her age now 🤮 people condoning child abuse.
In one of the programs Sue blatantly lies about their ages, I think it was 16 KAC where she says she was 14 and Noel 16 when they had their first. She/they know it's controversial and avoid talking about it at all costs. I remember she was saying after the last show that they were going to see a solicitor because people kept saying Noel was technically a paedophile.

In addition to the age Sue was when she was first pregnant and the fact that she presents as if she possibly has mild learning disabilities her constantly being pregnant could be a form of control. I think that Noel is very controlling and with Sue constantly being pregnant she is kept in her role as baby making machine.

What bothers me the most though is the impact that the huge family has on the children. There is no way that any of them get the time and attention they need from their parents and so much responsibility is placed on them to care for their siblings. It’s almost cult like, I can’t see any of them aspiring to much more in life than looking after their siblings and then having their own babies.

Reactions: 12
In one of the programs Sue blatantly lies about their ages, I think it was 16 KAC where she says she was 14 and Noel 16 when they had their first. She/they know it's controversial and avoid talking about it at all costs. I remember she was saying after the last show that they were going to see a solicitor because people kept saying Noel was technically a paedophile.
But he was a one , alright hes not one now but at the time he was. Sick 🤢

But he was a one , alright hes not one now but at the time he was. Sick 🤢
Do you ever grow out of being a paedophile? As a young man he shagged a child. Not only a child but someone who presents as very vulnerable and young for her age.

Reactions: 5
Most of the ages are wrong
Correct ages
Chris 30
Sophie 25
Chloe 24
Jack 22
Daniel 20
Luke 19
Millie 18
Katie 16 (17 in November)
James 16
Ellie 14
Aimee 13
Josh 12
Max 10
Tillie 9
Oscar 8
Casper 7
Alfie 5👼
Hallie 4
Phoebe 3
Archie 2
Bonnie 11 months
Hard to see where there was a gap where Dad supposed had the snip and then reversed it? Barely a year between most considering pregnancy is usually 40 weeks is it only the recent babies that have been premature I’m sorry but to me it’s just a major risk especially at 44/45.

Reactions: 2
Hard to see where there was a gap where Dad supposed had the snip and then reversed it? Barely a year between most considering pregnancy is usually 40 weeks is it only the recent babies that have been premature I’m sorry but to me it’s just a major risk especially at 44/45.
I don’t think she’s had any premature? Obviously Alfie passed at 23 weeks but her recent babies (to my understanding and from her comments) have been induced in hospital at 38 weeks, simply due to the speed of deliveries. To ensure she was in hospital. Noel supposedly had the snip after 9. But must’ve been the worlds shortest snip as she was pregnant a few months later.

There are increased risks with age but I would imagine her biggest risk is her number of pregnancies. I’ve had quite a few and the last over 42. I was in hospital for a long period due to unexpected complications and the baby had some issues too. She is actively seeking out and taking these risks, as is Noel, despite having a very large family.

Reactions: 3
Can't believe they're having another one! They say they don't get any benefits but think about the huge strain they have put on the NHS and school systems with 22 kids and how much this has cost taxpayers over the years.

Not to mention the environmental factor - think about all the nappies they send to landfill, they have a new pram for every baby so the old one will likely be chucked, all the waste from food packaging...just to name a few issues. Everyone is being encouraged to cut down on waste and consumption and live a more sustainable lifestyle then you have this baby factory churning out more tit than your average small village!

Reactions: 9
Do you ever grow out of being a paedophile? As a young man he shagged a child. Not only a child but someone who presents as very vulnerable and young for her age.
Well all I’m saying is he’s not a convicted one, I don’t want to think about what he might be up to thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.