The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be she didn’t have the chance when she was actually of an age to dress like that. She was too busy raising her mothers cast offs while mum was too busy trying to make another or already pregnant. It is a dress sense younger than her 26 years IMO.
Sophie is 27, she will be 28 in December.

Reactions: 1
E0402430-ADA4-4A29-B327-FB117FEBCC75.jpeg

So have they both had surgery (boob jobs)? Sophie is popping out of that outfit 👀 definitely out for attention in that.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 692753
So have they both had surgery (boob jobs)? Sophie is popping out of that outfit 👀 definitely out for attention in that.
They actually look alike in this photo I always thought Chloe didn’t look like any of the rest. If they lent Chloe money to get a boob job then they should have done the same for Sophie. It’s a bit unfair having one rule for one and another for the other. I wonder if it’s coz Chloe has always worked with Noel and has a steady job whereas Sophie had the children and didn’t work for a bit.

Reactions: 8
They actually look alike in this photo I always thought Chloe didn’t look like any of the rest. If they lent Chloe money to get a boob job then they should have done the same for Sophie. It’s a bit unfair having one rule for one and another for the other. I wonder if it’s coz Chloe has always worked with Noel and has a steady job whereas Sophie had the children and didn’t work for a bit.
Oh no Sue said at the time it was because Sophie never paid previous money back and because they dont like her hubby.

• Wow
She’s popping out round the middle too. It’s far too tight for her.

She is but her make up usually makes people look like a drag Queen.
I was just about to say Sophie looks like a drag queen in that pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could be, but then she herself became a mother at a very young age too.

Then again, I can't say I've ever dressed like that at any age so I'd definitely say personality plays a part too!
She’s been clear that she wanted to keep the baby which is fair enough. Her life choices shouldn’t be impacting her kids lives several years down the line though, especially when she chooses her own path and has done so repeatedly. I haven’t dressed quite like that and when I was doing a bit of flesh baring I was 18+. She seems happy enough though which she deserves and I hope having her own place has shown her that there is much more to life than raising siblings and playing the dutiful daughter. I saw that she thanked her other half for making her birthday special. No mention of her mum or dad. 😬

Oh no Sue said at the time it was because Sophie never paid previous money back and because they dont like her hubby.
Sophie had flown the nest at that point. If she wanted a boob job, she should’ve asked her husband rather than her parents. Stand on her own 2 feet.

We only broke up 2 weeks ago too.
But it’s good to have that routine in the last few weeks.
We didn’t book anything this year, in a sense we just wasn’t ready after 2020.
I’m just looking forward to kids going back to a more normal school setting.
Then Christmas.

Sophie has always been in competition with Chloe I think.
Like when Noel lent Chloe the money for her boob job and suddenly Sophie wanted one but they wouldn’t lend her the money.

Really surprised that Sue hasn’t splashed out on some surgery. Or ivf
They don’t seem close. Sibling rivalry. One had kids and left home. The other was carefree. That’s got to grate when Sophie’s life wasn’t going well. She overlooked that Chloe put in graft at the family business, she didn’t. It’s more Noel and Chloe’s business than it is Noel and Sue’s!

• Heart
She’s been clear that she wanted to keep the baby which is fair enough. Her life choices shouldn’t be impacting her kids lives several years down the line though, especially when she chooses her own path and has done so repeatedly. I haven’t dressed quite like that and when I was doing a bit of flesh baring I was 18+. She seems happy enough though which she deserves and I hope having her own place has shown her that there is much more to life than raising siblings and playing the dutiful daughter. I saw that she thanked her other half for making her birthday special. No mention of her mum or dad. 😬
I'm confused, are you talking about Sophie or Chloe? I was talking about Sophie, the eldest daughter who had children young. What decisions has she made which have negatively impacted her children? Or do you mean Sue's decisions?

Chloe is the one who has just had a birthday. She doesn't have any children of her own yet (although she's probably spent most of her adult life feeling like she does).

I'm confused, are you talking about Sophie or Chloe? I was talking about Sophie, the eldest daughter who had children young. What decisions has she made which have negatively impacted her children? Or do you mean Sue's decisions?

Chloe is the one who has just had a birthday. She doesn't have any children of her own yet (although she's probably spent most of her adult life feeling like she does).
I was referring to Sue. I don’t know about Sophie’s parenting skills. Agree with that, when Chloe does have a family of her own, she will be able to raise them with her eyes shut. She’s had enough experience.

whaaat when did she have a boob job? i dont think i would be comfortable discussing that with my dad haha might just be me though😅
Not a discussion I’d have with mine either 😂 and besides the answer would be no!

Hopefully she did but she still shouldn't be posting birthday wishes for half the kids online when it surely must make the other half feel abit sad
They must know by now mum is only in to the younger kids and mostly the new baby. Very sad for them.

Sue is a child in an adults body ....what do you expect? Every gift no matter how big or small is a self entitled treat! She knows no better...
What I would expect is the same treatment for all of the kids. You would think at 40 odd that she would know better. She could always watch normal families at play and learn how to behave if her parents did that much of a rubbish job by her. She reads here, that should be lesson enough too.

Last edited:
I was referring to Sue. I don’t know about Sophie’s parenting skills. Agree with that, when Chloe does have a family of her own, she will be able to raise them with her eyes shut. She’s had enough experience.
Oh I see. It's just that you were suggesting Sophie might dress like an 18 year old still because she never felt she had a youth as she was always looking after her siblings. I was just pointing out that she became a mother herself at that age, so that would mainly be the reason she may feel she missed out on her youth, rather than just looking after siblings.

Reactions: 4
Oh I see. It's just that you were suggesting Sophie might dress like an 18 year old still because she never felt she had a youth as she was always looking after her siblings. I was just pointing out that she became a mother herself at that age, so that would mainly be the reason she may feel she missed out on her youth, rather than just looking after siblings.
Chloe dresses younger than her years I meant. I do think it is in part to do with insecurity and missing the opportunity when she was of an age that one might expect that sort of dress sense. It might be the same for Sophie given she tends to dress younger too. 🤷‍♀️ I’m glad she (Chloe) is settled and happy and away from that selfish bunch.

Sue commented on Sophie picture yesterday but not chloes photo today she only seems to do to birthday posts for a few of the kids (the favourites I'm guessing) if u can't do it for all of them why bother for the odd few
She did posts for Katie and Ellie when they turned 18 and 16, maybe as they are ages that people would expect her to make a fuss about.

Reactions: 2
New vlog of phoebe opening presents in Scotland. She said at one point I buyed it on millies phone and no one corrected her. She said it multiply times and no one said no it’s bought not buyed. She opened a dog and Oscar said dad they only last 2 days and he said no they will last a bit longer than that. They would if they looked after things.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just watched new vlog and was pleasantly surprised the present opening didn't last the usual twenty minutes like it usually does. Also made me laugh when the kids went on the inflatable thing without life jackets, sue kept saying "it's only shallow water guys", she might as well as just said "please don't have a go at us, you tattlers, we're not doing a mingham!"

• Haha
Another birthday another day seeing even the youngest is starting the grabbing already why did they not take that doll back off Heidie and give it back to phoebe then they tell the terror that is Archie to not get involved it’s beyond me how they parent these kids 🤦🏼‍♀️!

Reactions: 13
New vlog of phoebe opening presents in Scotland. She said at one point I buyed it on millies phone and no one corrected her. She said it multiply times and no one said no it’s bought not buyed. She opened a dog and Oscar said dad they only last 2 days and he said no they will last a bit longer than that. They would if they looked after things.
That’s classic Radford parenting 😂

• Haha
Just watched new vlog and was pleasantly surprised the present opening didn't last the usual twenty minutes like it usually does. Also made me laugh when the kids went on the inflatable thing without life jackets, sue kept saying "it's only shallow water guys", she might as well as just said "please don't have a go at us, you tattlers, we're not doing a mingham!"
They even covert the drama, such saddos! Bet shes savage they didn’t appear in the Scottish sun 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Does she not know a child can drown in an inch of water. Stupid witch.

That voice of Creepy Crusty Noel grates on me. His favourite word must be niceeeeee.
bleeping idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I can’t get over Sophie’s outfit. Should of gone a size up 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.