The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blocked by the Londoners in the ghetto too
To be fair itโ€™s taken me a couple of months to notice ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด
Hope you are still hauling those Aldi meal deals Joanne ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sorry to derail but it needed to be said ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 2
Next thread title....where are our pies the customers moan while the radfords tour Scotland in gifted motor homes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread title: No pies to be seen, next theyโ€™ll have a limousine

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chin up guys. Weโ€™ve got a house tour to look forward to. That should earn them a few quid in YouTube royalties so no doubt Christmas will be another month long spending spree. Iโ€™m calling it now - a trip to Lapland this year ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was going to say a house move, next to their friends at pylon palace, but then I remembered, creepy Ingham said you canโ€™t have 2 family you tubers in the same town ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry Sue, youโ€™ll have to grey and marble out your current s*it hole!

• Haha
I was going to say a house move, next to their friends at pylon palace, but then I remembered, creepy Ingham said you canโ€™t have 2 family you tubers in the same town ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry Sue, youโ€™ll have to grey and marble out your current s*it hole!
I think she must have grey absolutely everywhere because she hasn't got any idea what might go together/blend. So grey everywhere is an easy option. I remember from the old programmes before they became megastars, there was stripey carpet on the stairs, orange patterned curtains up at one of the stair windows and purple paint and wallpaper in one of the bathrooms! So maybe they should stick with grey and judging by her jumpers I would say she probably doesn't have any taste or maybe she's colour blind!?! Not to throw too much shade, I like grey myself and I have some grey bits ( not just in my hair) but I think grey absolutely everywhere is a bit much.

What you all talking about, they have great taste.
Especially when they buy teal and gold wallpaper for the living room to team with the yellow and grey filthy rug.
Gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What you all talking about, they have great taste.
Especially when they buy teal and gold wallpaper for the living room to team with the yellow and grey filthy rug.
Gorgeous.
Iโ€™m thinking about asking them for some design advice. They have such impeccable taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m thinking about asking them for some design advice. They have such impeccable taste.
The thing is (joking aside) they could actually afford to pay someone to come in and give them some design ideas. They might even get mates rates if they stick it up on their socials.
Grey marble is the modern day equivalent of mahogany and brass in the 70s. But I suppose it gives us all something to cringe at. Apart from her dress sense obvs ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.