The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random comment, it still baffles me how they do anything. I’ve just done my kids reading books for the day (I only have 2 🤣) and it took an hour. Then I think of washing, putting it away, washing up, getting up for school, sorting animals.. etc 🤯 Never really thought about it but geez!

Reactions: 13
Random comment, it still baffles me how they do anything. I’ve just done my kids reading books for the day (I only have 2 🤣) and it took an hour. Then I think of washing, putting it away, washing up, getting up for school, sorting animals.. etc 🤯 Never really thought about it but geez!
i think this is what concerns people though regarding the lack of attention to the kids .. theres no way they can do all the household chores, go out for the day etc and still have enough time to give their kids the attention they need. its so sad really their priorities are completely in the wrong place.

Reactions: 14
Yeah i worked it out one day that if they interacted with each child still living in that house for 15 minutes on a one to one basis every day it would take seven and a half hours out of their day. So in other words they're not spending even a quarter of an hour with each child daily. That's mind boggling and explains why the kids are so feral.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand how they do it. I have 3 who need to be read with. Another still in primary who is an independent reader but I still like to check in with their reading. Then 2 in secondary who mostly can do their own homework I like to check in with too.
There is barely enough time at night with baths, dinners and bedtimes for us let alone double the amount of kids.

I was sorting out dental check ups the other day and that’s a full day out, and then opticians before the end of the holidays. The dentists ect most have to have a full day of them. We never see them do things like this do we.

Glad the suspicious accounts are gone! But minions will minions!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah i worked it out one day that if they interacted with each child still living in that house for 15 minutes on a one to one basis every day it would take seven and a half hours out of their day. So in other words they're not spending even a quarter of an hour with each child daily. That's mind boggling and explains why the kids are so feral.
sue perhaps could take some time off insta to interact with them :rolleyes:

• Haha
Too many to quote, not sure how I do that! But I completely agree with everyone. I’ve never really thought about it. 22 children to care for for life plus grandkids. I can struggle with 2 let alone 22.

Reactions: 6
They don’t is the only simple conclusion. It falls very heavily on their older children to take over with the younger ones. There’s nothing wrong with helping out of course but from what I have seen of them, it goes beyond that. No one, Radfraud or not, couldn’t possibly have enough hours in the day just to complete basic tasks for house and kids. They might like to claim otherwise and lavish the praise but I would bet of those children were spoken to off camera, they would paint a sad picture where siblings do more for them than their parents.

Reactions: 14
I would have to imagine none of her kids are dyslexic or struggle reading as helping a child with any sort of issues surrounding reading/learning takes longer than a child who is confident and at higher level. During lockdown I would get my 3rd to read a chapter from a goosebumps each day and depending on chapter length could take up to an hour. Now I only have 6 so I'm not the largest of families but I am a bit of a helicopter parent and need to know where my kids are struggling and how we can help them( my daughter studying through her sqa's is another example) and I can't see either sue or Noel doing that, unless they practice the same as duggars and are Montessori teaching but I have never seen evidence of that on what they post!

I would have to imagine none of her kids are dyslexic or struggle reading as helping a child with any sort of issues surrounding reading/learning takes longer than a child who is confident and at higher level. During lockdown I would get my 3rd to read a chapter from a goosebumps each day and depending on chapter length could take up to an hour. Now I only have 6 so I'm not the largest of families but I am a bit of a helicopter parent and need to know where my kids are struggling and how we can help them( my daughter studying through her sqa's is another example) and I can't see either sue or Noel doing that, unless they practice the same as duggars and are Montessori teaching but I have never seen evidence of that on what they post!
This is true to be fair I have a couple who are dyslexic and it can take ages to give them enough time to understand things fully.

• Heart
That wouldn't bother the Radfords if their children were struggling, they still wouldn't do it. Education is not important to them. I doubt they'd even realise if their children are significantly behind as they don't do enough 1-1 stuff with them to ever pick up if there's a problem.

They appear to have struck lucky that Max, Oscar and Casper all appear naturally bright, they're often bragging about their academic achievements, but then it's no surprise given that Max has been diagnosed with (high-functioning) autism and the other two are clearly somewhere on the spectrum too from what we've seen.

However, it was plainly obvious during their pathetic attempts at 'home schooling' during lockdown that Hallie and Phoebe struggle, and yet they are either oblivious to it or not bothered. They seemed suprised that Phoebe was struggling to hold a pencil properly, which definitely suggests they never sit and colour etc with her, let alone do things like making cards etc to help her practise writing her name. Archie seems like he's going to struggle terribly when the time comes, as his speech and focus are both behind for his age, yet they won't bother to read with him. They never do (except the odd rare attempt for the benefit of the cameras, whenever they get criticised on here for not reading, and it's always so transparent as the concept is clearly alien to their feral bunch). Heidie or Ophelia (can't remember which) was actually offered a colouring book to 'read' the other day - "here do you want to read this?"

They're a disgrace in terms of how disinterested they are in their children's academic progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I doubt Sue could even spell Montessori to even google it, let alone be familiar with the teaching methods to practice with her own kids. Nope, my conclusion (from everything we’ve seen over the years) is that she caters for their basic needs (houses them, feeds them and keeps them just about clean enough to keep children’s services away) and the rest of the time she’s focused purely on whichever baby she has at that time and what she can buy.
Her fans comment on what a well managed family she has but in truth, they’re just like dominoes falling in line with the next one.
It wouldn’t surprise me if she has regular contact from the schools for her children bullying because they are just so lacking in communication skills. Kids like that tend to simply take what they want without fear of consequence and then become aggressive. Would certainly explain why they never seem to have any little friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve not missed the homework over the past five weeks. It is hard going when you’ve so many little ones to sit and give one to one time, but we manage
We haven’t managed to get away this summer holidays either. Our baby coming early put pay to that. Our kids have coped incredibly well considering they’ve had it tough these holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve not missed the homework over the past five weeks. It is hard going when you’ve so many little ones to sit and give one to one time, but we manage
We haven’t managed to get away this summer holidays either. Our baby coming early put pay to that. Our kids have coped incredibly well considering they’ve had it tough these holidays.
A prem baby is enough to keep anyone tied up emotionally and physically so the fact that you’ve managed that with your other kids is incredible. Give yourself a high five and if the kids haven’t read a book for a while or done homework who cares? They’re fed and I expect just very happy to have their mum and new baby sibling well ❤

• Heart
A prem baby is enough to keep anyone tied up emotionally and physically so the fact that you’ve managed that with your other kids is incredible. Give yourself a high five and if the kids haven’t read a book for a while or done homework who cares? They’re fed and I expect just very happy to have their mum and new baby sibling well ❤
Thankyou. We’ve had a lot thrown at us over the last year but we keep going, we have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I personally am starting this week to get back into school routine mode ie. Go to bed early, so I can get up early, prep meals and sort uniform. Not that we're counting down or anything but 2wks till they are back at school! We haven't managed to go away anywhere either, I left booking a caravan too late I think as ones for our size of family were fully booked, but we managed day trips to loch Lomond, sterling and creiff xx

Reactions: 3
I personally am starting this week to get back into school routine mode ie. Go to bed early, so I can get up early, prep meals and sort uniform. Not that we're counting down or anything but 2wks till they are back at school! We haven't managed to go away anywhere either, I left booking a caravan too late I think as ones for our size of family were fully booked, but we managed day trips to loch Lomond, sterling and creiff xx
we only just broke up for the holidays two weeks ago here! xx

Reactions: 5
Why do Sophie and Chloe have to dress up bordering on tarty. People telling them they are beautiful. Beauty comes from within and Sophie is definitely not a nice person inside. They will look completely different stripped of their make up and false bits.

Reactions: 7
Why do Sophie and Chloe have to dress up bordering on tarty. People telling them they are beautiful. Beauty comes from within and Sophie is definitely not a nice person inside. They will look completely different stripped of their make up and false bits.
I always think Sophie dresses way too young for her age. She's in her mid-late 20s yet she dresses like an 18 year old.

All the older Radford girls are quite tarty. Even Ellie's getting that way and she's only just 16. Sue and Noel seem to actively encourage it. Some of them are actually quite pretty under all that caked on make up, false nails and eyelashes and hair extensions. I don't know why they feel it's necessary. I've never been a fan of the fake look on anyone though.

• Heart
Sophie looked like a spice girl on Christmas just gone 🥴

Cheap AF

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.