The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at least they didn’t follow the Minghams and followed water safety advice 👏 . only thing I’ll say good about them for a long time

Reactions: 10
Thanks for the pictures Kate .My son has just bought a motor home <it is a big one but only has 2 seat belts any more he will have to put in himself at a great cost .they were advised not to drink the water out of it and buy bottled there is a lot more things he did research on and told me bout i forgot .I am sure its a 6 berth but said he wouldn't like to take anybody else as it feels crowded Can you imagine them all peeing and shitting in it ,i bet they don't empty it .He has also bought some bbq to use outside a wind breaker tables and chairs With it being rented there will be more seat belts but i'll tell you what i wouldn't rent one after them

Reactions: 8
If I was on holiday and this lot pulled up next to me I’d be moving pitch or leaving! They’ve got no consideration for anyone else.

Reactions: 11
Why haven’t they?

Oh no Bonnie was eating a pizza slice at the front of the caravan. What a dilemma..

if you got very angry watching a 2 uear old eat some pizza then you have serious issues that need to be resolved quickly

You’ve spelt Millies name wrong and you’re going out your way to call her illiterate? Really? Look abit silly now don’t you
Because they don’t control their kids, that camper van doesn’t belong to them and they are letting their kids trash it. They let their kids shout and scream late at night, I could go on.
I’m guessing your related or a fan?

Reactions: 20
I think what the issue was she was running around the van eating it which is one a choking hazard and two bad manners
Plus they shouldn’t be eating food everywhere they won’t clean up after themselves and bonnie was touching anything and everything. It’s just unhygienic.

Reactions: 12
Because they don’t control their kids, that camper van doesn’t belong to them and they are letting their kids trash it. They let their kids shout and scream late at night, I could go on.
I’m guessing your related or a fan?
Katielouise radford 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why haven’t they?

Oh no Bonnie was eating a pizza slice at the front of the caravan. What a dilemma..

if you got very angry watching a 2 uear old eat some pizza then you have serious issues that need to be resolved quickly

You’ve spelt Millies name wrong and you’re going out your way to call her illiterate? Really? Look abit silly now don’t you
Is this person a Chavfraud in disguise ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone know where they’ve gone to? Apparently they drove 8.5 hours to get there. Hope they went somewhere the weather’s not tit otherwise they’ll be stuck inside that van for a week 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why haven’t they?

Hello sue 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have just watched these clips absolutely disgusting behaviour.parents wakey wakey you have had these wagons lent to you for free. Get the kids sat out side eating food show some respect . sit them down even On a rug outside and eat lolly’s 😭😩🤢🤮 disgusting. They should be made to sit out side Wandering about with sticky lolly’s , then one eating toast Filth. Sorry . These kids are feral the behaviour is terrible . This morning shot showing little one in fully sleeved top sweating 😓. Wet hair . Poor love

Reactions: 13
Why haven’t they?

Katie, love, tell your Mum and Dad to sort out the appalling car seats your little siblings are in will you!

https://fareharbor.com/embeds/book/...tems=yes&back=https://www.pirateboatsltd.com/ I think they have used these. We looked at it last time we was at seaton sands
Hallie was on the boat though and she's only just 6! says 7+ ..... oh I forgot.... rules don't apply to the Chavfords!

Reactions: 11
Katie, love, tell your Mum and Dad to sort out the appalling car seats your little siblings are in will you!

Hallie was on the boat though and she's only just 6! says 7+ ..... oh I forgot.... rules don't apply to the Chavfords!
It’s ok, Chris ingham told them to just say

“it’s ok we’re famous”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This family are pond life.

Why haven’t they?

So you think all this behaviour is quite acceptable when you are using somebody else’s motor homes. You are studying childcare????
I certainly wouldn’t recommend you to look after any children with your attitude.
As for spelling Millie wrong anybody can make a mistake including Creepy Crusty Noel who spelt his own child’s name wrong along with other names spelt ridiculously.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think what the issue was she was running around the van eating it which is one a choking hazard and two bad manners
Eating pizza in the vehicle would not be a dilemma at any time. You have used a totally inappropriate word there. Get back to school and study some grammar.

Also why the duck was Hairdie in bed in long sleeve pyjamas with a blanket over her in the middle of summer. Poor little soul she was wet through. I would have thought Mrs Chavfraud would have kept the kids warm in nappies alone with all the hot air she spouts.
Also why the hell does she have a pillow at her age???

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.