The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have hired two Roller Team Auto-Roller 707s. I think there are only 6 belts in them - two in the front, two forward facing and two rear facing in the back. They are all 3 point belts, Tillie just hasn't put hers over her shoulder. The kids sitting on the sideways seats don't have belts. The boy in the back with his feet up on the seat also shouldn't be travelling like that - you are meant to take a piece of the sofa out when travelling so you can put your feet down.

They are 7 berth motorhomes - we can see the two bunks at the back in the videos, there is a drop down double bed and then the seating area converts into a single and a (small) double. Cramped!

Reactions: 11
Lets home the motorhomes dont start rocking while their away, would be anough to scare nessie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This massive over buying/spending is linked to guilt - not being able to give time so compensate by giving materially.
Have been watching them on and off for years….The amount of money spent on those kids for their birthdays is obscene. It’s all for the camera, showing off “look how lucky our kids are” What they need to do is bloody give the kids some quality time instead of guilt buying them off!!

Reactions: 12
Maybe they will have shag in a cave, well they are doing everything Ingham now

Baby number 23 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive never gelled with Chloe.. always thought she was stuck up... above everyone else... the amount of make up she wears is just pathetic and shes a pouty one .. dont do those sort of people
I'm not a fan of her ott make up but I don't find her stuck up. She's a grafter and a disciplinarian, both of which are rare qualities for someone with Radford genes, so all in all I think she's a good egg. I'm so pleased she has finally broke away from that hell hole.

Were all going on a chavford holiday,
Content vlogging for a week or 2,
If youve placed an order on our website,
Its a longer wait for you, maybe a week or a few! 🎶🎶🎶

Sing along!
Brilliant! 😂👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm on day 6 of isolating at mo so maybe have too much time on my hands and thinking too much but does anyone else find their whole life situation bizarre? In other words, two adopted people getting together - unusual, having your first child at 13 - unusual, having 22 children - unusual, having 5 children in your 40s, when even having 1 is considered rare - yep, unusual again. I swear if it was written into a film script, you'd find it hard to believe! Not to big them up or anything but just weird, just need to get to day 10 and I'll be thinking clearly again!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm on day 6 of isolating at mo so maybe have too much time on my hands and thinking too much but does anyone else find their whole life situation bizarre? In other words, two adopted people getting together - unusual, having your first child at 13 - unusual, having 22 children - unusual, having 5 children in your 40s, when even having 1 is considered rare - yep, unusual again. I swear if it was written into a film script, you'd find it hard to believe! Not to big them up or anything but just weird, just need to get to day 10 and I'll be thinking clearly again!
What a bit like sharon in eastenders falling pregnant in her fifties?
Also heidie must be pretty small to still fit well into a carrier rather than a rather than a rear facing car seat.

Reactions: 7
Mrs Chavfraud you are a bleeping LIAR. You don’t know the difference between lies and the truth. I’ve never known anybody lie as much as you.

Reactions: 14
Can anyone put pictures up of them in the Motor homes ,i am interested in the seating with seat belts .i have looked on face book instergram mind you i am not much good :confused: at finding some things thanks in advance

Reactions: 5
I don't get how they will spend obscene amounts of money on utter shite... but they won't spend money on proper car seats for the safety of their children! There were at least two children in that video not even in car seats that should have been!

I think Hallie just needs the headrest pulling up on hers, Archie's is awful, really badly safety rating and he shouldn't even be in a highback booster at his age anyway, he'd be better of still being rearfacing and Bonnie should definitely still be rear facing.

22 kids and still not a frigging clue about car safety!

Reactions: 13
Can anyone put pictures up of them in the Motor homes ,i am interested in the seating with seat belts .i have looked on face book instergram mind you i am not much good :confused: at finding some things thanks in advance
It’s on her Instagram stories so it’s a video. It looks like max in noels van doesn’t have a seat belt and Aimee and Ellie in sues camper van.

Reactions: 1
In one of the instagram videos the van appears to be moving but one of the girls in the back is laid across the seats! 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hope these give you some idea?
I've covered the kids faces for obvious reasons, safety etc

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.