The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god

#campervanlife
Well no you don’t live in a bleeping campervan so give it up
#memoriesbeingmade
duck off. Looks stressful AF to me

Ingham vibes much??? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Can’t wait for them to pull into my local Tesco car park 🤛🤛🤛

Nows your time saggy!

🙄🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God forbid. Poor Mr Kayak has been through enough with the Loch Ness monster 😂😂

Sue needs her own pylon palace of dreams

Welcome to Scotland you bunch of illiterate fools.

What exactly has my country done to deserve this???

It’s a sad day 😂😂
I think it is unfair to call them a bunch if illiterate fools... It is a well deserved title for Noel n Sue and no argument there. But it's not the children's fault. Sadly they didn't or couldn't choose their parents!

Reactions: 5
I just watched that and got very angry. They have zero respect for property, theirs or anybody else's. Can you imagine how filthy those vans are going to be? Disgusting .
I’m wondering if they have hired a mobile home as well- parked mighty close to one.
bet other holiday makers see that lot and wish they had stayed at home- the noise alone must be horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it is unfair to call them a bunch if illiterate fools... It is a well deserved title for Noel n Sue and no argument there. But it's not the children's fault. Sadly they didn't or couldn't choose their parents!
Sorry but the way they carry on 😣

Mille and Sophie are illiterate fools. Who’s to say the rest won’t turn out like them?

The family majorly lacks educational motivation. It’s blatantly obvious

It’s the parents job to change that, but no. Let’s show our kids how we lived off media handouts and wanted for nothing for a few years, then boom.

What you got to fall back on? Nothing!!

Reactions: 9
Sorry but the way they carry on 😣

Mille and Sophie are illiterate fools. Who’s to say the rest won’t turn out like them?

The family majorly lacks educational motivation. It’s blatantly obvious

It’s the parents job to change that, but no. Let’s show our kids how we lived off media handouts and wanted for nothing for a few years, then boom.

What you got to fall back on? Nothing!!
Daniel's got the IQ of a stuffed olive and a personality to match. Can't say much better of any of the older lads, tbf. Of all the adult Radford kids we see enough of to make any sort of a judgment about, Sophie is the only one with any drive and motivation and who seems to know what a bit of hard graft is. Katie seems like a sweet girl but she doesn't get enough screen time to know much more of her than that. Still I have a soft spot for her because she has enough about her to be doing the mothering of a small boy with special needs that his actual mother is obviously incapable of undertaking.

Reactions: 12
Daniel's got the IQ of a stuffed olive and a personality to match. Can't say much better of any of the older lads, tbf. Of all the adult Radford kids we see enough of to make any sort of a judgment about, Sophie is the only one with any drive and motivation and who seems to know what a bit of hard graft is. Katie seems like a sweet girl but she doesn't get enough screen time to know much more of her than that. Still I have a soft spot for her because she has enough about her to be doing the mothering of a small boy with special needs that his actual mother is obviously incapable of undertaking.
I'm also impressed that Ellie (I think it was Ellie?) has got a job cleaning. Sue seems like the type of lazy mare to look down on cleaners and wait staff as being below her station but it seems like both Sophie and Ellie have worked in cleaning.

Reactions: 11
I'm also impressed that Ellie (I think it was Ellie?) has got a job cleaning. Sue seems like the type of lazy mare to look down on cleaners and wait staff as being below her station but it seems like both Sophie and Ellie have worked in cleaning.
Oh I think I may have morphed Sophie and Chloe together in my mind because yes they both know how to work and earn their own way. I'm not aware of what Chris does but he obviously got out early so he's making his way too.

So half a dozen of their 22 kids have a work ethic. The youngest ones don't stand a chance as they've just been thrown into what amounts to a shite group home and told to get on with it and the tweens have no guidance or role models to aspire to anything other than a YouTube 100,000 subscriber plaque of their own.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Wow, teach your kids to respect other people’s property! Scum!

Reactions: 10
We know they won't even make an attempt to tidy up those rented caravans before returning them, I feel for the people who have to clean them after the Radfrauds use them :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I know quite a few people with campers and they all treat them like their most prized possession as they are so costly. Made me panic seeing Archies sticky lolly laying down and the fact they were allowed to eat inside it at all really!

Reactions: 14
I have s
Oh I think I may have morphed Sophie and Chloe together in my mind because yes they both know how to work and earn their own way. I'm not aware of what Chris does but he obviously got out early so he's making his way too.

So half a dozen of their 22 kids have a work ethic. The youngest ones don't stand a chance as they've just been thrown into what amounts to a shite group home and told to get on with it and the tweens have no guidance or role models to aspire to anything other than a YouTube 100,000 subscriber plaque of their own.
I have seen Sophie’s attacks on people who disagree with her parents, and I can confirm that her schooling level wasn’t high!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have s

I have seen Sophie’s attacks on people who disagree with her parents, and I can confirm that her schooling level wasn’t high!
She’s a massive bully at times. I do feel for her as she clearly never got enough attention and was clearly mummy number 2 until she moved out . But that does not excuse her behaviour

Reactions: 8
View attachment 675560
Imagine you’re in one of those other caravans and these lot park up 😱
Imagine booking a quite holiday and these feral lot turn up screaming and shouting and grabbing everything and overtaking. Sue constantly following with a camera. They have no respect for anyone or the motor homes. It wouldn’t be so bad if they owned them then it’s theirs to wreck like they wreck everything else but it’s not. They are rented. This is someone’s business and they will have to clean and fix anything broken etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.