The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating pizza in the vehicle would not be a dilemma at any time. You have used a totally inappropriate word there. Get back to school and study some grammar.

Also why the duck was Hairdie in bed in long sleeve pyjamas with a blanket over her in the middle of summer. Poor little soul she was wet through. I would have thought Mrs Chavfraud would have kept the kids warm in nappies alone with all the hot air she spouts.
Also why the hell does she have a pillow at her age???
I think you meant to quote the original post not mine

Reactions: 1
Why haven’t they?

Oh no Bonnie was eating a pizza slice at the front of the caravan. What a dilemma..

if you got very angry watching a 2 uear old eat some pizza then you have serious issues that need to be resolved quickly

You’ve spelt Millies name wrong and you’re going out your way to call her illiterate? Really? Look abit silly now don’t you
The vans don’t belong to them so they shouldn’t be letting their kids ruin them. They are so entitled, they’ve got far too above themselves.

Reactions: 15
How scummy do you have to be to copy the Minghams for content :sick: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How scummy do you have to be to copy the Minghams for content :sick: :LOL:
Both with predators for hubby’s 💁🏼‍♀️

Wuit
Thanks for the pictures Kate .My son has just bought a motor home <it is a big one but only has 2 seat belts any more he will have to put in himself at a great cost .they were advised not to drink the water out of it and buy bottled there is a lot more things he did research on and told me bout i forgot .I am sure its a 6 berth but said he wouldn't like to take anybody else as it feels crowded Can you imagine them all peeing and shitting in it ,i bet they don't empty it .He has also bought some bbq to use outside a wind breaker tables and chairs With it being rented there will be more seat belts but i'll tell you what i wouldn't rent one after them
Quite clearly only 6 belts in her little ‘tour’

Reactions: 7
I was unsure whether or not they were gifted these vans for the week but she’s just done a full tour of it so I take that to mean they absolutely are a freebie. Nice bit of promo for the hire company.
Also how old is Archie? His speech is quite poor, more the level of a just turned 2 year old rather than a preschooler. Poor little mite.

• Sad
She’s quoting the law pre-2007! All passengers must have a seatbelt Hopefully someone does a minghams on them and calls the Scottish police!
Who hires *cough* gets gifted and then Drives their kids without a belt? Not a brain cell in sight!

Honestly she even wants to copy the mingham drama fml 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
I was unsure whether or not they were gifted these vans for the week but she’s just done a full tour of it so I take that to mean they absolutely are a freebie. Nice bit of promo for the hire company.
Also how old is Archie? His speech is quite poor, more the level of a just turned 2 year old rather than a preschooler. Poor little mite.
He will be 4 in September and only missed out on starting school this year by a couple of weeks. Just as well as his speech is so poor bless him. I really hope his nursery are referring for speech therapy as sure as hell the Radfords won't be seeking it privately.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Archie. He always seems to be pushed out and gets very little attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The parked oil rigs and the dolphins look like they are near Fortrose.
Which is 20 mins away from me by car

Hi Sue!!! Why not pop past? You’ve plenty to say about me so why not take the opportunity to say it to my face 👍🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s quoting the law pre-2007! All passengers must have a seatbelt Hopefully someone does a minghams on them and calls the Scottish police!
Who hires *cough* gets gifted and then Drives their kids without a belt? Not a brain cell in sight!

Honestly she even wants to copy the mingham drama fml 🤦🏼‍♀️
I was just reading something on gov.uk from 2015 and it reads as if its advised rather than law. I could be wrong though. Still why would you go against advice like this!!!

Reactions: 5
I also noticed archies speech is really poorly. So is Hallie and phoebe too you can hardly hear what they saying but archies is worse. Even bonnie who is younger seems to speak better than Archie. Half the time he just mumbles. He needs someone to spend time with him and work on his speech. But at least he does a good peppa pig impression. That’s all sue kept going on about in the new vlog.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I also noticed archies speech is really poorly. So is Hallie and phoebe too you can hardly hear what they saying but archies is worse. Even bonnie who is younger seems to speak better than Archie. Half the time he just mumbles. He needs someone to spend time with him and work on his speech. But at least he does a good peppa pig impression. That’s all sue kept going on about in the new vlog.
You can imagine those kids plonked down in front of the tv all day being drip fed snacks and juice cartons with the occasional activity so Sue can film them being a happy bunch. What a life.

god forbid this doesn't happen ,but when driving and you have to break suddenly those non belted passengers could be thrown about like rag dolls .Then you could be stationery and someone bangs into the rear end like it did to me in May then was shunted into the one in front of me ,luckily i was waring a seat belt .I can not believe they would even risk their childrens lives

It wouldn’t be that bad if they were doing it for the kids. You know putting money into savings for a house deposit for each one. But no sue needs cheap tat

Reactions: 6
The only person who looks remotely stupid is the person who took the time to throw this post together 😂😂😂

What a load of shite 😂 I’m dead 😂
This person seems to have disappeared now, surprise surprise.

god forbid this doesn't happen ,but when driving and you have to break suddenly those non belted passengers could be thrown about like rag dolls .Then you could be stationery and someone bangs into the rear end like it did to me in May then was shunted into the one in front of me ,luckily i was waring a seat belt .I can not believe they would even risk their childrens lives
This is the Chavfrauds we are talking about, thick as planks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This person seems to have disappeared now, surprise surprise.

This is the Chavfrauds we are talking about, thick as planks.
They are getting rattled though. I mean if you are going to post a reply on a forum don’t use your real name!

Dumbfuck 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.