The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my heart bleeds. Should of been the last one years ago
Still don't believe it.

The rabbits. Hum. They have absolutely NO space to jump or run
Who is kidding when she calls that tiny wooden box "a rabbit run" it's absolutely disgusting. They look pretty dirty as well with no hay by the looks of it.

Rabbits should be licensed in my opinion and you should only have them if you gave a big shed setup with a really really big space for them.

Rabbits should not be in hutches. They don't have the space!!

Are they still having the extension ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She just posted on Instagram that’s it’s gonna be emotional tomorrow as their last baby will be 1.
How many more bloody times is she going to tell the world Hairdie will be one. Change the record woman, sick of hearing it.

Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure Chloe has always been upstairs, her "makeup room" (which i think was daniels old room) was in the basement. I'd be so annoyed if my lazy mum was letting my little siblings trash my room and jump on my bed like that while I was slaving away at work!
I’m not 100% but I think Millie took Chloes room in the basement when she went to uni. So Chloe probs went in Millies old room on the 1st floor when she got back? I can’t believe they are still letting them play in her room when that’s where Hallie got scissors from and hacked at Phoebes hair!

Reactions: 13
Be very interesting to see if Sue shows the easter baskets Lazy Ingham has made for her. Wonder if they will be "gifted" or Sue bought them at Mates rates? They will vlog today as it's Heidies birthday they will vlog easter as they get a billion easter eggs and do about 300 easter egg hunts so it's more opportunity to brag. Their garden must stink, lots of people saying on facebook that they have dogs and their artificial grass stinks so they clean it daily with hot soapy water, can't see Sue "I'm chilling" doing that every day.

Reactions: 11
I can't help wondering why we only saw the cars being sprayed with the foam, we didn't see any actual cleaning, rinsing off (which the heavily-advertised pressure washer would have also done) and the final result of lovely sparkling clean cars? So much they won't show us. Even at the start, Sue takes us through a tidy house with a crowd of well-behaved children, just a few minutes in and we hear screaming and shouting. By the time we're taken back downstairs the tidy rooms are being destroyed by unsupervised kids jumping on beds, pulling out crap from cupboards and generally misbehaving.

That new wallpaper has probably already been coloured in!

Reactions: 8
Re the bedrooms, I always thought Chloe was in the basement too (they definitely went downstairs to see the trail of hair the other week). I can't keep up with their musical bedrooms though.

Happy 1st birthday to Heidie, who let's not forget didn't ask to be born into all this craziness.

Only time will tell whether Sue and Noel will be true to their word with regards to her being the last. We know it won't be through a lack of trying even if nature has decided Sue's time as a mass-production human incubator is finally up.

Reactions: 9
I know it was said a long time ago about Sue being a screamer, but how can you scream during sex with a baby in a cot in your room and kids literally being the other side of your wall???? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Those windows upstairs give me the willies! I wouldn't trust the kids with unlocked windows. Our kids would have found a way out of those in a shot. 💀💀💀💀

Reactions: 12
Those windows upstairs give me the willies! I wouldn't trust the kids with unlocked windows. Our kids would have found a way out of those in a shot. 💀💀💀💀
They obviously don't trust the kids either because Hallie and Phoebe's bed used to be by the window, now it's over the other side of the room behind the door. Bloody stupid windows to have with young kids when they are never supervised and Sue said they were locked, no they weren't they had a catch on them to stop them opening any wider, one flick and they would be undone.

• Wow
When I saw that I immediately tought if not the kids then toys and various items will fly through (be thrown) those gaps ending up on the roof/gutter.
Just shows how sensible they are really..

Reactions: 11
Be very interesting to see if Sue shows the easter baskets Lazy Ingham has made for her. Wonder if they will be "gifted" or Sue bought them at Mates rates? They will vlog today as it's Heidies birthday they will vlog easter as they get a billion easter eggs and do about 300 easter egg hunts so it's more opportunity to brag. Their garden must stink, lots of people saying on facebook that they have dogs and their artificial grass stinks so they clean it daily with hot soapy water, can't see Sue "I'm chilling" doing that every day.
That’s a good point. Must reek of piss 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They probably would have been better off paving the whole garden and just marking out an area for the play equipment where they could lay a rubber surface (for safety). Could be washed down regularly and sanitised after the dogs excrete all over it 🤢
Their whole way of life though is do now, think later. I hope those window catches are safe because the consequences if not are unthinkable. Like has been said though, I bet loads of other stuff will end up going through them!
Also with the girls room wallpaper, why not go over it with a thin coat of varnish or silicone. It would make it a wipeclean surface.

Reactions: 12
See they have gone over the top for Heidie birthday and didn’t they have one of those ball pits for bonnie. It won’t be that one this one will be brand new like everything else.
Shame none of the other kids get that much effort put into their birthdays, Bonnie's ball pit looked more circular but this one looks more square

If they are breeding dogs (still think it's a big if myself, but happy to be proved wrong) they are even more disgusting human beings than I thought.

I still don't think Sue could keep something like that to herself though. They will have documented the whole process. But we do know their greed knows no bounds so as I said I'm happy to be proved wrong.
Surely not from Sues Frenchies- they are babies not old enuff to have puppies. If so that’s horrendous- they wed a few seasons so they can grow up.

Reactions: 2
I wish people would stop buying these ridiculous balloons. They are bleeping awful and wasteful and cause terrible suffering to wildlife. Parents, stop buying these bleeping stupid balloons.

Reactions: 20
See they have gone over the top for Heidie birthday and didn’t they have one of those ball pits for bonnie. It won’t be that one this one will be brand new like everything else.
That’s so chav and wayyyy OTT 😩😩😩🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.