The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of either hallie or phoebe ā€œhelpingā€ heidie up those steps is far from cute. Iā€™ve got a bigger age gap than that and my eldest isnā€™t allowed to lift the baby up in case they get hurt. She literally fell on her at one point!

Reactions: 10
Youā€™d think with the amount of clothing they have had/are gifted, theyā€™d have at least one baby grow that fits HeidišŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was terrified phoebe was going to fall with her and you can see bluebells teats are dropping in the video from having pups.

Reactions: 5
So Iā€™m very curious to know who everyone thinks out of the children looks most like Sue and Noel. Iā€™m always intrigued by things like this, and seeing as thereā€™s so many kids Iā€™m even more interested to know everyoneā€™s opinions. Iā€™ll go first!

Sue - Bonnie & Aimee
Noel - Katie
The older boys look freakishly similar to Noel. Chris and Daniel especially.

I think Phoebe's very like Sue.

To he honest, they're all pretty much clones of each other really!

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve just watched the insta stories , I follow this thread but very rarely comment. Normally because somebody says what Iā€™m thinking . But Jesus Christ that girl carrying the baby, at one point she is on top of her . Stood up with her on those soft blocks , right next to the sideboard unit . And the dog getting under her feet as well.
Get off your arse, stop recording . And parent your child !!!!

Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve just watched the insta stories , I follow this thread but very rarely comment. Normally because somebody says what Iā€™m thinking . But Jesus Christ that girl carrying the baby, at one point she is on top of her . Stood up with her on those soft blocks , right next to the sideboard unit . And the dog getting under her feet as well.
Get off your arse, stop recording . And parent your child !!!!
Just came on here to say all of this!
Plus why not let Heidie her have her feet bare? For people who have brought so many babies into the world, they still havenā€™t got a bloody clue.

Reactions: 6
The older boys look freakishly similar to Noel. Chris and Daniel especially.

I think Phoebe's very like Sue.

To he honest, they're all pretty much clones of each other really!
I honestly do not know who's who. Wonder if Sue does that thing that all mums do where she calls you by a different name but it's more like 20 different names to finally get yours. Probably calls you by the dogs names too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly do not know who's who. Wonder if Sue does that thing that all mums do where she calls you by a different name but it's more like 20 different names to finally get yours. Probably calls you by the dogs names too.
Noel does sometimes as he will call one of them the wrong name or say who are you again?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So Katie's got a boyfriend, I'd be terrified if my child was dating a Radford, he'll be a daddy soon enough. Wonder if that's the pregnancy the ghost of their granddad predicted? šŸ˜‚ nice to see Archie getting some attention but it really does seem like Katie tries to pretend he's her child, I bet she'll have a baby in the next few years. I feel sorry for the Radford daughters. Chloe seems like a hardworking smart girl but all her parents want her to do is pop out babies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Considering theyā€™re so tight for space that 4 kids have to share each bedroom, with the amount of toys they buy (and now great big soft play equipment), they must either have a lock up somewhere and theyā€™re running a sideline on eBay or their house is just a revolving door of stuff in/stuff out in the skip.

Reactions: 7
Considering theyā€™re so tight for space that 4 kids have to share each bedroom, with the amount of toys they buy (and now great big soft play equipment), they must either have a lock up somewhere and theyā€™re running a sideline on eBay or their house is just a revolving door of stuff in/stuff out in the skip.
Everything in their house gets replaced so often that the kids probably haven't been taught to look after their toys and belongings. Where are they going to put soft play toys?? If it were for outside they would still have to find somewhere to put them inside.
Probably have weekly spring cleans and are on first name basis with the skip company, why don't they only buy what they actually need, the amount of clearing out they do would suggest they buy anything and everything just for the sake of it. How many prams has millie had for example, ophelia is only 7 months and has had at least 4 prams already, there are more productive things she could be doing other than clothes shopping.

Reactions: 8
Everything in their house gets replaced so often that the kids probably haven't been taught to look after their toys and belongings. Where are they going to put soft play toys?? If it were for outside they would still have to find somewhere to put them inside.
Probably have weekly spring cleans and are on first name basis with the skip company, why don't they only buy what they actually need, the amount of clearing out they do would suggest they buy anything and everything just for the sake of it. How many prams has millie had for example, ophelia is only 7 months and has had at least 4 prams already, there are more productive things she could be doing other than clothes shopping.
Weirdly I don't think millies had 4 prams. Two i think. The icandy one and the egg. The stokke one was hiedies, the one in the latest post idk.

Reactions: 3
Their carbon footprint must be huge just having that many kids (can you imagine their water consumption alone)
I would think many bigger families offset that by reusing clothes, toys, prams, equipment etc so that everything gets its maximum use before being thrown out but we know the Radfords are way too spend easy to consider that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.