The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millie should be saving some of her dole money to move out etc. She won’t have a clue how to manage money if it all goes on clothes and nails.

Reactions: 13
Millie should be saving some of her dole money to move out etc. She won’t have a clue how to manage money if it all goes on clothes and nails.
She has no incentive to move out. If she moves into rented she will have tit loads of bills compared to what she currently pays, no childcare on tap, no family running round cooking / cleaning for her. Why would she bother?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I see the greedy idiots.have dropped the puppy price to 2,500. Also supposed to have sold one. I wouldn’t buy as much as a raffle ticket from these swindleing swines.
I totally agree. All they see is £ signs! They’re no better than these puppy farms.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Mystery of late delivery of pies ,THEY ARE NOW JOINING THE M6 CRAWLING AS FAST AS THEY CAN

Reactions: 2
I think the sun did an article from their Instagram or blog and it included some of Sarah’s gifted treats although the radfords never declared they were gifted. Sarah then thanked the radfords for including her chocolate as she is now featured in the sun and obviously getting more exposure. Sue then shared that thanks in the above pic. Makes you laugh as sue is normally calling the sun and their comment section 🙄

Reactions: 8
Totally agree with the comments about poor ophelias outfits totally impractical, uncomfortable and awful , and cost alot , my little girl loves leggings, tops, cardis, vests, tights, etc comfy cheap and alot is second hand all clean perfectly usable and keeps her warm comfy cosy and she can crawl and walk freely and happily in, why does millie want to keep buying more and more clothes for ophelia, don't get me wrong we all like to treat our children dress them well for them to look decent etc but surely with heidie and even bonnie why not use their outfits for ophelia babies grow so fast sometimes they only wear them a few times and we know from the easter picture ophelia is as big or near as to heidie so the hand me downs would fit now why not get off your phone browsing clothes millie , and feed your daughter her food instead of plonking her in the seat on the kitchen island play with her take her (and the dogs .....) for a nice walk that doesn't involve heading out for non essential shopping sPrees, enjoy this special time together mum and daughter not dressing her up like a doll even before she was born you were planning what outfits to dress her in and getting so excited about her clothes her birth vlog you were in your hospital bed sitting pondering which outfit to dress her in quite sad really it's all about dress up, when my baby was born all i could worry was she well was she healthy we enjoyed skin to skin snuggles feeding it didn't even enter my head her wardrobe selection and outfit in this precious early days and hours together ....ophelia is a real life human being not a trophy toy how many tacky outfits does a 7 month old need

I wonder how they will contain the puppies much longer if they still aren't selling only so long you can keep them hidden away if they are in the basement after all,and growing bigger everyday are they crated , they will soon get bored and overcrowded now they've presumably been weaned puppies need so much attention individually I wonder if the children are playing with them much and allowee unsupervised to handle them or if when not vlogging the puppies are allowed to free range roam around the house, that will be fun watching little puppies (and a houseful of small children....) making sure they are all safe not escaping outside chewing wires small toys etc snd house training too....I really really hope this puts them off ever breeding again ....

Reactions: 11
I hope they have wormed the puppies .The vet told me to make the children wash their hands after playing with the puppies as eggs can be can be around the Anal ,may be the kids will want worming aswell

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Mrs Chavfraud’s Insta. “Resisting the urge to lift her out and cuddle her in bed”.Leave her alone, she’s fast asleep on a pillow which she shouldn’t have.
Spend more time cuddling all your younger children instead of always the youngest. They are all crying out for attention.

Reactions: 15
Suggestion for next thread. .for over a year sues wombs been empty so now she's been breeding her frenchie

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.