The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I sayy this can I just put it out there I do not agree in what they are doing at all. I think all puppy farming is vile and I've personally experienced the reality of it. My mom adopted a Frenchie through a legit fb group (can't say on here but begins with F ends with F middle is LOO) she rescued our doggy as she was brought breaded then no longer needed. But besides that my point is I wonder if the reason they haven't made it public knowledge and hid it from their fans /vlogs is because they maybe just maybe used a few brain cells between them and realised the huge risk they would be in and the dogs. I mean yeah it's wrong but could you imagine the amount of crazed fans who would try and use this to get to the family or even spend that amount just because its a "radford" pup and it fits in with insta popularity.... If you have read this far thanks 🤣 (this is my early morning baby feed thoughts)
I'd say that's more than likely part of it, but as alluded to before I think the fact they're clearly more concerned about dog napping than the safety of their own kids says all be need to know about these morons!

They think nothing about putting every possible detail about their kids online, yet God forbid anyone knows about the puppies!

Reactions: 10
Before I sayy this can I just put it out there I do not agree in what they are doing at all. I think all puppy farming is vile and I've personally experienced the reality of it. My mom adopted a Frenchie through a legit fb group (can't say on here but begins with F ends with F middle is LOO) she rescued our doggy as she was brought breaded then no longer needed. But besides that my point is I wonder if the reason they haven't made it public knowledge and hid it from their fans /vlogs is because they maybe just maybe used a few brain cells between them and realised the huge risk they would be in and the dogs. I mean yeah it's wrong but could you imagine the amount of crazed fans who would try and use this to get to the family or even spend that amount just because its a "radford" pup and it fits in with insta popularity.... If you have read this far thanks 🤣 (this is my early morning baby feed thoughts)
I said the same about the ‘radford pup’ thing the other day. It’s crazy but I bet there are some people who would see it that way!

Reactions: 5
Does anything the reason they shut the bakery was because they were using the bakery to house the puppies? Seems odd they would close in my opinion. Especially during a pandemic?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Would that be breaking some sort of food safety rule? I'm not sure legally they could keep puppies in a building where food is made.

Reactions: 7
The younger kids being a target for paedos is a very good point. Think of the grooming gangs out there - which kids do they deliberately target? Ones with low self-esteem, minimum supervision, desperate for some adult attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes I agree about dog napping the radfords put their house on tv and even the layout and where everyone sleeps on YouTube. It wouldn’t be hard for someone to break in. Sue even mentioned the frenchies sleep downstairs and Lola the one that barks etc sleeps on fillies bed.
regarding pedos Etc I do worry about that with the kids especially as I know tillie has a tik tok and speaks to “fans” she was showing phoebe videos they have made her the other week. They may be more of them with other accounts I’m not sure. I know Sophie’s daughter likes tik tok but unsure if she just uses Sophie’s account. They is so many ways to speak to young people online these days including video games, it’s scary and I bet the radfords don’t supervise or check what websites the children visit etc.

Reactions: 3
They’ll keep going till there’s no more interest in them. It’s worth hundreds of thousands of pounds and to people that have probably had to live to a tight budget their whole lives, making all that money is like an addiction. And like any addict, they’re not going to stop just because they’re risking their kids or their safety.
I predict them selling their house, buying a pile in the country somewhere with land and possibly a swimming pool (it’s what all the nouveau riche people do 😆) and they’ll keep selling out their lives until there’s nothing left to sell. Meanwhile the pie business will tick along and Sue will breed dogs under a pseudo name.

• Haha
So the big dog sleeps on Tillie’s bed? This is the girl that has had major operations on her leg. Good idea to put a dog on the bed restricting her movement and space. IDIOTS.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
So the big dog sleeps on Tillie’s bed? This is the girl that has had major operations on her leg. Good idea to put a dog on the bed restricting her movement and space. IDIOTS.
Tillie has a top bunk now so she may have previously let the dog on her bed but wouldn't now

I don't think the pups are in the bakery, the pics of them being advertised looked like the kitchen at their house. I wonder if they're in the basement and that's why Sue only showed the top 2 floors in the house tour thing she did recently. Or perhaps they're in the alternate dimension where the rabbits went 😂

I hope they've talked to their kids about stranger danger. With all their info out there someone could go to the kids school and lure them away because they know their names, parents and siblings names, info about them etc and could pretend to know them.

Reactions: 7
Tillie has a top bunk now so she may have previously let the dog on her bed but wouldn't now
Oh yeah I forgot so I’m unsure if Lola sleeps downstairs now or on Ellie or Katie’s bed. She did make a point the dogs can’t get upstairs because of the stair gate but Lola is always still seen upstairs. Maybe she jumps it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't think the pups are in the bakery, the pics of them being advertised looked like the kitchen at their house. I wonder if they're in the basement and that's why Sue only showed the top 2 floors in the house tour thing she did recently. Or perhaps they're in the alternate dimension where the rabbits went 😂

I hope they've talked to their kids about stranger danger. With all their info out there someone could go to the kids school and lure them away because they know their names, parents and siblings names, info about them etc and could pretend to know them.

Sorry, O/T - but I love your username!

Oh yeah I forgot so I’m unsure if Lola sleeps downstairs now or on Ellie or Katie’s bed. She did make a point the dogs can’t get upstairs because of the stair gate but Lola is always still seen upstairs. Maybe she jumps it.
I recall Sue saying in a vlog recently about the dogs not being able to get upstairs now because of the (new) baby gate. She didn't mention any puppies, but that all makes sense now?

I recall Sue saying in a vlog recently about the dogs not being able to get upstairs now because of the (new) baby gate. She didn't mention any puppies, but that all makes sense now?
This has been said so many times but between teenage “smells” and a dog “factory” their house must be bleeping howfin!

Howfin for anyone south of the border translates as bleeping rancid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.