The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Millies on the beg for another tacky outfit to dress Ophelia up in. When she is gonna learn she’s not a doll.

also regarding Chris last time he did a q and a he mentioned that he live a quiet life and that no one really knows him or bothers him and he prefers to not be on tv etc.
Eurgh, I actually cannot stand her. She's an awful human being. Just like her mother.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they will resort to sharing the puppies on any of their social media’s if they don’t sell or will they keep it a secret so they don’t get the backlash?

Reactions: 6
I’ve often wondered when watching The Radfords what do their neighbours think of them either they have a big family too so don’t mind the noise or just hate it and got used it. And if Millie is that keen on the outfit why doesn’t she get in touch with the company and see if it will be back into stock soon? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hardly rocket science or is she after the outfit or something similar to it for free

Reactions: 14
I’ve often wondered when watching The Radfords what do their neighbours think of them either they have a big family too so don’t mind the noise or just hate it and got used it. And if Millie is that keen on the outfit why doesn’t she get in touch with the company and see if it will be back into stock soon? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Hardly rocket science or is she after the outfit or something similar to it for free
Millie thinks now she's some famous influencer so she's after the outfit for free. She was begging for a designer pushchair a few weeks ago and she described herself as an influencer.
I'd absolutely hate to be their neighbour. You couldn't sit in your garden enjoying a quiet coffee when that shower are out shouting and screaming and I guess now they have the hot tub that the older ones and Sue sit in at night drinking in, I doubt they get a minutes peace. The Radford's wouldn't care though, they sod probably say be grateful you live next door to famous people.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shs won't get any of that as it goes on household income (healthy start vouchers are only available for incomes under £16k a year - doesn't matter its not her earning it) Our household income was about £20k a year after I had my daughter and we were only entitled to a small amount of tax credits. Sue and Noels income will be included and even if they do the lie that its just £30k a year, it takes away quite a few of the benefits they can claim.
Nope she will be classed as her own household, so she will be entitled to all of that.
We live with my parents and we get universal credit (not much as husband works full time) and my parents earnings aren't taken into account.

Reactions: 6
Re child benefit...if any parent earns over £50K a year you can claim child benefit but you have to pay it back via tax the amount over £50K & if you earn over £60K it’s not worth claiming child benefit...the pie business, you tube, tv appearances, puppies & tv mini series I’m sure will take them over £60K a year income so they shouldn’t be getting child any benefit!
Yeah that’s all true but he’s said he pays himself £30k from the MPS? So going by that they would get CB

Reactions: 5
I'd love to know where the poor pups are, bet they're in the basement and that's why Sue only showed the top 2 floors in the recent house tour. Sue needs to find a hobby besides breeding, just because she likes having a clown car uterus doesn't mean her dog wants to fire off a litter every year.

Can some company please gift poor Ophelia some comfy leggings and jumpers? She deserves a break from the overdone tacky outfits. Millie I know you're reading here, you don't like to lounge about the house in uncomfy outfits suitable for a porcelain doll so why do you dress your daughter in them? If you like frilly rompers with huge bows go buy some in your own size sweetheart.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd love to know where the poor pups are, bet they're in the basement and that's why Sue only showed the top 2 floors in the recent house tour. Sue needs to find a hobby besides breeding, just because she likes having a clown car uterus doesn't mean her dog wants to fire off a litter every year.

Can some company please gift poor Ophelia some comfy leggings and jumpers? She deserves a break from the overdone tacky outfits. Millie I know you're reading here, you don't like to lounge about the house in uncomfy outfits suitable for a porcelain doll so why do you dress your daughter in them? If you like frilly rompers with huge bows go buy some in your own size sweetheart.
😂 at the vision of Millie dressed like a huge doll 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Millie thinks now she's some famous influencer so she's after the outfit for free. She was begging for a designer pushchair a few weeks ago and she described herself as an influencer.
I'd absolutely hate to be their neighbour. You couldn't sit in your garden enjoying a quiet coffee when that shower are out shouting and screaming and I guess now they have the hot tub that the older ones and Sue sit in at night drinking in, I doubt they get a minutes peace. The Radford's wouldn't care though, they sod probably say be grateful you live next door to famous people.
When you look at the house in the programme titles, it looks like two houses joined together. Do they own the whole thing or does someone else live in the one attatched to theirs? I often wondered!

Reactions: 1
The house next door is a hmo so lots of different people living there..
Not that I like to ponder these things, but if Sue and Noel's house were also a HMO they would be in breach of several HMO rules. Especially with regards to over crowding.

Reactions: 5
You'd actually have to spend money and not be gifted stuff, Millie...

Sue should be ashamed of how beggy she is! But she's probably proud

Edit: and if she buys some of the monstrosities she dresses her in then she needs her bank card taking off her

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I understand that companies want these influencers to show off their products and where it’s gifted it should be made clear. But outwardly begging for stuff is just demeaning, particularly when we know they can more than afford to buy what they want/need. You can give Millie a bit of leeway because she’s basically a child with no life experience (except 5 minutes work experience in a care home and a shift at McDonald’s) but Sue and Noel are just showing themselves to be the cheap low class chavs they are, expecting to give nothing but entitled to everything.

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised sue and Noel have never tried to buy next door and make one big house.

millie does make me laugh thinking she’s a big influencer when in fact she’s mostly a no body. I can see her being like sue, not working and just having kids for the sake of it.

like we said the kids have no hobbies or clubs they go to. Josh did running in a earlier kac and he seems to do football although it’s never mentioned outside of the show. They then finish school and do college but most end up quitting what they do. If sue and Noel encouraged them to do hobbies and clubs then maybe one of them will find a nice career they enjoy. The girls seem to gravitate towards childcare as that’s all they know. Chloe obviously quit her course and says she’s glad as she doesn’t want to work with children. She is talented and could do so much better. I really hope that she quits the pie shop and does make up full time but I can’t see that happening as she always gets pulled back.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.