The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit Mouthy Millie is begging for is bloody awful. It’s like what you used to see on a doll sitting in a cheap baby shop window. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That outfit Mouthy Millie is begging for is bloody awful. It’s like what you used to see on a doll sitting in a cheap baby shop window. 🤣
I thought the exact same. I can’t stand people asking dumb questions like where can I get this? Stop begging.

As for waiting four weeks for a pie delivery. That’s got to be unacceptable for any food service.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Echo the sentiments that they struggle to sell the puppies and are put off breeding. I’m not a dog owner but if I wanted a dog, I’d struggle to pay 4K for one, especially with the high maintenance costs Frenchies come with. They are just greedy.
And re the pies - there are other “artisan” pie makers out there! They’ve just been lucky to have had a huge free advertising campaign for their business! The cynic in me thinks there must be a back hander involved 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the exact same. I can’t stand people asking dumb questions like where can I get this? Stop begging.

As for waiting four weeks for a pie delivery. That’s got to be unacceptable for any food service.
Yeah you don't order from deliveroo to get your food four weeks later, do you?!

Reactions: 14
Yeah you don't order from deliveroo to get your food four weeks later, do you?!
Small insta bakeries take orders on set days each week and then post their goods fresh within a couple of days. They close their orders when they hit a set number so they have a quick turnaround. Greed wins with the Radfords so they just keep taking more than they can handle for the £££ and end up with huge delays.

Reactions: 14
Who volunteers to dob them in to the tax man :ROFLMAO:
Me I’ll do it!

Small insta bakeries take orders on set days each week and then post their goods fresh within a couple of days. They close their orders when they hit a set number so they have a quick turnaround. Greed wins with the Radfords so they just keep taking more than they can handle for the £££ and end up with huge delays.
Bear in mind as well that everyone pays upfront so not only have they banked the money without delivering the goods, but they are trading on their public image to stop people complaining and leaving bad reviews which in any other business would damage the brand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dont worry everyone Sue isn’t reading at the moment she’s busy moving all the scam money across different bank accounts in the kids names

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Millie's got some cheek asking where to get it, sue please tell millie to either use Google like everyone else or wait for it to become available again, with the amount of outfits ophelia gets gifted she shouldn't need to be looking for more I expect she already has a full wardrobe. Millie if you see this ophelia is a precious growing child not a doll to dress up, try spending more time with her helping her learn new things rather than hinting for things to be gifted, it's not your families job to raise ophelia it's yours.
Has ophelia ever had any normal clothes, jumpers, trousers, t shirts etc millie only ever seems to beg for tacky one piece outfits. Does she have any toys of her own?
Why is she asking where to get it from when she's on the flipping website that sells it????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t get this ordering pies online. Does no one have a local farm shop near them? Unless we’re really lucky, we have 3 brilliant ones within 5 mile radius. All make their own pies/bread , fresh meat , veg etc. No way would I wait 4 weeks for a bloody pie, especially from them. The shop itself looking from outside would put me off 🤢

Reactions: 12
I wonder if millie is declaring all her freebies to the tax man? Would reduce her Universal credit.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Probably hoping the company will see it and send her one for free
Didn't work for her when she was begging for that tacky pushchair with gold wings. I hope these companies become wise to these freeloaders and " influencers" because the companies just end up getting ripped off. Talking of advertising, they were advertising square space and saying how wonderful their websites were, bet you they don't use it for either of their websites. Just checked and no they don't. I'd be really pissed if I was square space paying them to advertise yet they use a different company for their websites. Greedy pigs, it's all money to them.

Reactions: 11
I see the greedy idiots.have dropped the puppy price to 2,500. Also supposed to have sold one. I wouldn’t buy as much as a raffle ticket from these swindleing swines.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t get this ordering pies online. Does no one have a local farm shop near them? Unless we’re really lucky, we have 3 brilliant ones within 5 mile radius. All make their own pies/bread , fresh meat , veg etc. No way would I wait 4 weeks for a bloody pie, especially from them. The shop itself looking from outside would put me off 🤢
One of the very early KAC episodes showed Noel making sandwiches for all the children - with sliced white bread from the supermarket. I remember thinking at the time, "WTF? He's a baker? Why isn't he using his own bread?" The first sign of many, many dodgy revelations that happened over the next few years!

Reactions: 13
I’ll bet everyone’s avoiding those puppies on purpose, no one wants deformed inbred puppies like the serial breeders

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I see the greedy idiots.have dropped the puppy price to 2,500. Also supposed to have sold one. I wouldn’t buy as much as a raffle ticket from these swindleing swines.
That's just the boy, they want 3k for the girls (still a reduction of a grand on each though so their blood money profits are dwindling by the day). It said they'd sold 2 back on Saturday, one being Sophie's pup and who knows about the other. I originally thought they might be keeping one themselves but less sure now since it was revealed they may have done this before.

I really hope they struggle to sell them. Teach them a bloody lesson. Their advert viewing graph is hilarious. Can totally tell when their dirty secret was leaked 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.