The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh they have probably divided their earnings so they can still claim child benefit...seems a little unfair given the available cash they seem to frivolously spend!!!🤯
Yes definitely but their accountant will likely have advised them of all this and they are definitely the kind of people who will weave and slither their way through anything if it means they get more money!

Reactions: 10
Yes definitely but their accountant will likely have advised them of all this and they are definitely the kind of people who will weave and slither their way through anything if it means they get more money!
And I imagine everything they use in their vlogs is classed as entertainment so no doubt all the thousands they spend on crap will go down as expenses 🙄

Reactions: 11
And I imagine everything they use in their vlogs is classed as entertainment so no doubt all the thousands they spend on crap will go down as expenses 🙄
Yes definitely, which is probably why they are throwing the cash about so much as it was 'needed' for vlog content 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yes, I think they have an "easy come, easy go" attitude to money. You'd think that having experienced relative poverty, they'd know that spending a fortune on cheap tat is a stupid idea.

Noel's 50, I'd hope that his accountant has advised him about retirement and pension planning. The obvious solution is for Chloe to take over the magic pie shop and employ a few more of the unskilled adult kids.

Reactions: 12
If tgeyr
Yes, I think they have an "easy come, easy go" attitude to money. You'd think that having experienced relative poverty, they'd know that spending a fortune on cheap tat is a stupid idea.

Noel's 50, I'd hope that his accountant has advised him about retirement and pension planning. The obvious solution is for Chloe to take over the magic pie shop and employ a few more of the unskilled adult kids.
If they’re not lying about knocking out 1000 pies a day, surely it would be in the family’s interests to employ some of the other (older) kids?

If tgeyr

If they’re not lying about knocking out 1000 pies a day, surely it would be in the family’s interests to employ some of the other (older) kids?
But why would the older kids get off their backsides when they can lay around chilling like sue. They could help out at the shop. They could help with the cleaning or laundry. They could help with cooking. I feel for Chloe and Noel as they are two going out to the shop working all day. Coming home and they are the only two that seem to be able to cook. The younger kids seem to always be in chloes room too.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why, if they’re knocking out 1000 pies a day and are behind with the orders, Noel is always home by 3. There‘s still half a day left. None of the family seem to have any work ethic. I bet if you look up “chillin” in the dictionary it says “Radford Family” next to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why, if they’re knocking out 1000 pies a day and are behind with the orders, Noel is always home by 3. There‘s still half a day left. None of the family seem to have any work ethic. I bet if you look up “chillin” in the dictionary it says “Radford Family” next to it.
They’ve probably earnt too much so have to tit for a while to even it out, then they will still be able to claim extras

Reactions: 6
How cheeky about the outfit, I wouldn't pay £2.69for let alone £26.99 for a dolls outfit, poor ophelia always dressed up like a doll does she ever wear anything comfy warm practical in the easter vlog was plonked in the jumperoo outside millie didn't seem to be nearby, and it seems the sisters are usually holding her, think millie just enjoys playing dress up and the shopping sPrees like sue

Anyone else notice in recent vlogs mabEl and occasionally lola are in them, can't remember seeing bluebell and ivy recently if thr pups don't start to sell soon wonder what they will do and manage with so many puppies plus the older dogs it will be harder to hide them away the bigger they get and more active and playful plus the mess before they are house trained ....

Yes and as the pups get older they lose their appeal ,i bet that run near the rabbit hutch was for them to run about in ,I could be wrong but i am sure there was a pup in the hutch and not a bloody rabbit because its colouring was like one of the dogs .
Another thing about this family why are the Babies not fed first ,how could any mum including stupid Millie not have a jar of baby food handy while the babies are left trying to feed them selves .No the older girls were sat eating theirs around the table .No wonder they are thin poor sods .When my were young it was so much easier to feed the little ones first then you could enjoy your own meal

Reactions: 16
Are we really believing that the pie shop is closed because they are 4 weeks behind.

Sorry but if I were a customer and had to wait an extra 4 weeks for my order I would not be happy at all, what awful service.

Are we really believing that the pie shop is closed because they are 4 weeks behind.

Sorry but if I were a customer and had to wait an extra 4 weeks for my order I would not be happy at all, what awful service.
Who waits four weeks for a pie!? Who lets themself get THAT behind!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

My thoughts exactly. I would never consider ordering from them but surely if you're ordering any food online you're ordering it because you want it for a certain set date? I wouldn't be happy to order food, for it to arrive whenever the company is ready. I would definitely be leaving a negative review if I was kept waiting that long. If I order something for dinner next Friday, I want it to arrive by then (assuming that was the original time scale given), not a month later!

I don't believe it at all. As people are saying, how are they still so far behind after all this time of taking no new online orders? Why don't they appear to be doing anything about it by working longer hours or getting more of the older kids involved? Surely Chloe will be going back to the salon shortly anyway, with them able to open again? What's Noel going to do then?

I think it's far more likely, as suggested above, that they've earned too much recently and have closed in order to keep profits below a certain amount, in some sort of fiddle.

It annoys me so much how the constantly claim the pie shop is their only income, and made out it was going to affect them so much when they had to close when Noel got Covid, as (blatant lie from their Channel 5 show) "he's never had to shut the shop before". We all know they shut it for a month at a time whenever they have gone to America, Australia etc without a second thought! Lies lies lies!!!!!

Last edited:
I think Chris is unique in the Radford set up in that his first 5 years of life were at Sue’s parents, living what would be deemed as a “normal” life. Hopefully those formative years helped shape him.
I'd love to hear Chris's story. Until he was 5, he lived with Sue & his grandparents, probably had a lovely life as the only baby. Then when Sue & Noel got married, the baby making machine got into gear and he's had a new sibling almost every year since then. Poor lad. Going from the only one to the eldest of 15 (?) by the time he managed to escape.

Reactions: 16
Because Frenchies are Sues new obsession, and they bought a girl as Sues other new obsession is breeding them and then selling them on for £3500 a puppy because she's a moron.

Not sure anything happened, but Sue doesn't like Chris's partner Nicole and refuses to acknowledge her or the fact she has 2 children of her own as well as the children she has with Chris. Sue bought Chris's 2 children easter eggs but it's doubtful she bought Nicole's other children an egg because she doesn't acknowledge them as grandchildren. Basically Chris has built a life away from them with a normal woman who has her head screwed on and Sue doesn't like it.
Chris reminds me of Jill Duggar who rebelled and escaped the family cult.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else notice in recent vlogs mabEl and occasionally lola are in them, can't remember seeing bluebell and ivy recently if thr pups don't start to sell soon wonder what they will do and manage with so many puppies plus the older dogs it will be harder to hide them away the bigger they get and more active and playful plus the mess before they are house trained ....
Much as I wish those poor puppies happy lives (therefore not living with the Radfrauds), I can't help being pleased that they're not selling. If Sue's stuck with them, there's a faint hope she won't repeat the breeding. And that basement must stink of dog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if the puppies are in that cupboard Sue was sorting out before Xmas where the Xmas tree was

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.