The Radford Family #16 The money's gone to their heads, the kids still have to share beds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Millie has to be responsible for buying Ophelia’s milk, nappies and food for weaning etc or if her parents just throw it all in with her weekly shop.

I lived with my parents when I had my daughter at 19 but I did absolutely everything for her and provided for her myself.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Millie has to be responsible for buying Ophelia’s milk, nappies and food for weaning etc or if her parents just throw it all in with her weekly shop.

I lived with my parents when I had my daughter at 19 but I did absolutely everything for her and provided for her myself.
Personally I would hope millie buys them herself, doesn't she receive money to help her raise ophelia? unless they do add it in and she pays her parents back.

Reactions: 7
I bet Millie will meet a guy within the next couple of years, and then move out. She can't stand on her own two feet, she's the type that will have to rely on a bloke to provide for her. She will probably get knocked up quickly by new guy also. Mark my words.

Reactions: 18
Personally I would hope millie buys them herself, doesn't she receive money to help her raise ophelia? unless they do add it in and she pays her parents back.

she will get universal credit for her and baby plus child benefit and any maintanance
she will be quite well of as no rent and just general things the family pay which she would if she lived indepedantly,also all them clothes
for the baby etc gifted

she is laughing

she will get universal credit for her and baby plus child benefit and any maintanance
she will be quite well of as no rent and just general things the family pay which she would if she lived indepedantly,also all them clothes
for the baby etc gifted

she is laughing
also free milk and healthy start vouchers (i think) unless its all changed but living at home she will be so much better of,no gas,electric,council tax etc

Reactions: 15
It’s time the world and his wife woke up to these greedy selfish over indulgent morons.
Somebody needs to out them for what they really are!
It wouldn’t be a huge task for someone (a journalist or tv production company) to research the Radfords. All information is now accessible, most of it online, including tax information. A few interviews with local neighbours, school staff, ex-employers (and employees), it’s amazing how much information people are willing to give when a few quid is offered up and I’m sure this family has pissed off their fair share of people, particularly over the last few years.
Would make compelling viewing/reading!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think these all the younger children are going to suffer in later years. They say they have friends but it seems they only see them in school. Nobody in their right mind would want to let their child go to the Radford house. They seem to do nothing and the parents think they don’t need friends because they have loads of siblings. WRONG!!!!!
Children need the opportunity to experience social skills and develop relationships with other children. Who would want to invite feral children for tea with their grabby hands and no manners. They really are as previously said a cult. Unfortunately the parents are more interested in where the next buck is coming from than they are their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It wouldn’t be a huge task for someone (a journalist or tv production company) to research the Radfords. All information is now accessible, most of it online, including tax information. A few interviews with local neighbours, school staff, ex-employers (and employees), it’s amazing how much information people are willing to give when a few quid is offered up and I’m sure this family has pissed off their fair share of people, particularly over the last few years.
Would make compelling viewing/reading!
People on here have said they are getting child tax credits and child benefit, that’s all means tested now, correct me if I’m wrong but over a certain income you can’t claim child benefit? And the government have been cutting down the tax credits system for quite a few years now, surely they must be making way too much money- especially with their you tube channel to be able to claim it? I mean they are obviously wealthy people judging by all the expensive crap they seem to buy!! So how are they getting away with it? Enlighten me 🤣

Reactions: 7
People on here have said they are getting child tax credits and child benefit, that’s all means tested now, correct me if I’m wrong but over a certain income you can’t claim child benefit? And the government have been cutting down the tax credits system for quite a few years now, surely they must be making way too much money- especially with their you tube channel to be able to claim it? I mean they are obviously wealthy people judging by all the expensive crap they seem to buy!! So how are they getting away with it? Enlighten me 🤣

I dont think they will be on tax credits now but bet they were a few years ago before the Youtube channels etc as there would be to much money coming in and it looks like they are doing very well,that hot tun could easily be ££££££££££££ just an example https://betterlivingoutdoors.com/pr...-6-person-exclusive-canadian-spa-hot-tub-copy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The amount of birthday gifts was ridiculous for a baby. They could have done their bit for the environment by handing down toys from the older kids for Heidie, but no they had to buy more tat when all she wanted to play with was the balls.
I worry so much about what those kids get up to as they aren't supervised. I only had to turn my back for a second when ours were little and they'd be causing mayhem. Even going for a pee was a challenge.
How on earth do the kids get the right clothes -socks, underwear etc. Are they all named?
Is Tillie getting physio as her leg is still really bad? All the kids need some proper home cooked food on a regular basis instead of sweets for breakfast and endless takeaways. Some kids are naturally skinny but these kids don't have any colour in their cheeks and their hair is lank. I suspect serious malnutrition and anaemia.
I could cry watching the young boys trying to get their parents attention and being brushed off in preference of the babies.
I wonder if they keep any of the kids' stuff like artwork, school projects etc. I doubt it.
What happened to the big meat fridge in the kitchen?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think S&N will ever be living alone, they'll be mid/late sixties by the time Heidie is 20, and as someone else has just said the kids don't exactly have high flying successful careers so I reckon there will be some who never leave home. Probably the boys given how useless they are, what sensible woman would ever want to live with a lazy man child who can't cook/use a washing machine/stick at any job for more than 5 minutes.

Reactions: 14
I don't think S&N will ever be living alone, they'll be mid/late sixties by the time Heidie is 20, and as someone else has just said the kids don't exactly have high flying successful careers so I reckon there will be some who never leave home. Probably the boys given how useless they are, what sensible woman would ever want to live with a lazy man child who can't cook/use a washing machine/stick at any job for more than 5 minutes.
Noel said they'll be 70 and they won't ever be alone which kind of seems unnatural to me. Personally I can't wait for my kids to bugger off 🙈

The amount of birthday gifts was ridiculous for a baby. They could have done their bit for the environment by handing down toys from the older kids for Heidie, but no they had to buy more tat when all she wanted to play with was the balls.
I worry so much about what those kids get up to as they aren't supervised. I only had to turn my back for a second when ours were little and they'd be causing mayhem. Even going for a pee was a challenge.
How on earth do the kids get the right clothes -socks, underwear etc. Are they all named?
Is Tillie getting physio as her leg is still really bad? All the kids need some proper home cooked food on a regular basis instead of sweets for breakfast and endless takeaways. Some kids are naturally skinny but these kids don't have any colour in their cheeks and their hair is lank. I suspect serious malnutrition and anaemia.
I could cry watching the young boys trying to get their parents attention and being brushed off in preference of the babies.
I wonder if they keep any of the kids' stuff like artwork, school projects etc. I doubt it.
What happened to the big meat fridge in the kitchen?
She once said she keeps a big art folder for pieces they do.

I've got four and we've just chucked all my 16 year olds school books in the recycling. I'm not sentimental and he's leaving school in 6 weeks time. I can't imagine keeping that much work for no real reason.

Reactions: 11
Actual reality of 1st birthday chaos & Instagram reality. Day to day reality is bound to be even more manic. Plus a puppy farm in the basement.
The photo of the babies in the yellow dresses look like miniature versions of Sue (Heidi) and Noel (Ophelia)

• Haha
They have knocked 1000 off the puppies on the advert. Obviously not selling like they wanted them too. Hopefully this will deter them from doing it again but I doubt it as it’s the radfords and anyway they can make money they will 😡

• Haha
for the baby etc gifted

she is laughing

also free milk and healthy start vouchers (i think) unless its all changed but living at home she will be so much better of,no gas,electric,council tax etc

Shs won't get any of that as it goes on household income (healthy start vouchers are only available for incomes under £16k a year - doesn't matter its not her earning it) Our household income was about £20k a year after I had my daughter and we were only entitled to a small amount of tax credits. Sue and Noels income will be included and even if they do the lie that its just £30k a year, it takes away quite a few of the benefits they can claim.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm struggling to work this out. I've just looked on their Facebook page. Their website was closed on 24th february. Noel put a post out saying they were sending out 500 pies a day. In a vlog just after that, Sue said they were getting messages and complaints because they were 3 weeks behind with orders. The vlog of the updated house tour and new bed, Sue said Noel and Chloe were working day and night to get orders out, in the same breath, she also said Noel will be home about 3pm. Noel then on the same vlog said they were 4 weeks behind with orders but they are working long hours to get orders out and the website would hopefully be reopened shortly as it had been closed for a month.
If it's been closed for a month, how are you behind with orders, because you cannot order from a closed website.
If you are working day and night, why are you home at 3pm.
You have 22 kids and a wife, why aren't you all pitching in to get orders made and out?
How can you close your website and be 3 weeks behind with orders, yet it's not reopened and you are now 4 weeks behind and are supposedly sending out 1000 pies a day????
Nothing they are saying makes any sense. Sue also said they got rid of their bed because it was too big for the room, then says I want bedside tables. Noel said no you aren't filling the room with more furniture, guess who got her way, yet again????

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
for the baby etc gifted

she is laughing

Works out roughly £660 I think with her element, the babies element of UC and CB.

Shs won't get any of that as it goes on household income (healthy start vouchers are only available for incomes under £16k a year - doesn't matter its not her earning it) Our household income was about £20k a year after I had my daughter and we were only entitled to a small amount of tax credits. Sue and Noels income will be included and even if they do the lie that its just £30k a year, it takes away quite a few of the benefits they can claim.
My sister lives with her child at my parents and gets her full entitlement of UC? They are well aware she lives with my parents? Only thing she can’t claim is for the rent she gives them as she lives with family.

Reactions: 5
Mrs Chavfraud must have been having a read here.....yes I mean you, you will be reading this.
Hairdie playing with a toy on Insta. “ I just love watching her play”. Just for the camera because people said they never play with toys. A couple more birthday toys strategically placed as well. We’ve got you rumbled, we are more intelligent than you to believe the crap you post.

I'm struggling to work this out. I've just looked on their Facebook page. Their website was closed on 24th february. Noel put a post out saying they were sending out 500 pies a day. In a vlog just after that, Sue said they were getting messages and complaints because they were 3 weeks behind with orders. The vlog of the updated house tour and new bed, Sue said Noel and Chloe were working day and night to get orders out, in the same breath, she also said Noel will be home about 3pm. Noel then on the same vlog said they were 4 weeks behind with orders but they are working long hours to get orders out and the website would hopefully be reopened shortly as it had been closed for a month.
If it's been closed for a month, how are you behind with orders, because you cannot order from a closed website.
If you are working day and night, why are you home at 3pm.
You have 22 kids and a wife, why aren't you all pitching in to get orders made and out?
How can you close your website and be 3 weeks behind with orders, yet it's not reopened and you are now 4 weeks behind and are supposedly sending out 1000 pies a day????
Nothing they are saying makes any sense. Sue also said they got rid of their bed because it was too big for the room, then says I want bedside tables. Noel said no you aren't filling the room with more furniture, guess who got her way, yet again????
It’s all a pack of lies. They spin a web of lies constantly!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.