The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed at Sue baking with Hallie and Phoebe as if it was a regular thing, when do we ever see Sue in the kitchen? It was noticeable that Archie wasn't invited to this fun activity, I wonder where he was?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m late to this thread .. what I wanna know is has anybody on here ever ordered one of Noel’s Pies ( I’m curious if they’re any good 🤔)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m late to this thread .. what I wanna know is has anybody on here ever ordered one of Noel’s Pies ( I’m curious if they’re any good 🤔)
The thing is, if you want to taste one of the pies the pie itself will cost you £3.95 but with P&P that comes up to almost £10. But you can’t just buy one anyway because there is a minimum order of £21.90. I took this screenshot from the website just now.
8F5F3725-412B-4BF7-95BB-CB2FD0E8510A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Wait so Max is autistic?
Man I really feel for him... Living in that mad house with so much noise and so many people, he has no space of his own, I hope he'll be okay when he grows up a bit and starts needing more time alone and silence...

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Loads of inconsistencies last night. Noel telling Max someone will be picking him up then him walking home alone. She saying getting up early for school was a shock to the system. Surely you'd be up early every morning with all those children?

Reactions: 14
Sue doesn't normally get up in school holidays as the kids go to bed really late and she normally sits at the table having a coffee it always says late morning on her clock and they are still in bed. They prefer afternoon / evening life

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did any one notice when tilly walks how she swings her leg out ,surely with physio she would be walking better than that .And did Millie have that new trolley she was fawning over ,she had one with a funny kind of handle in the video.

Reactions: 7
Hi i got the girls names mixed up on my question before so will try again. I don’t have instagram so don’t know all the info

What are Tilly’s special needs? I see she uses a frame

Does Archie have special needs? It seemed to me like he does on the first episode.

As Max has asd, is he in a mainstream school?

Reactions: 2
Hi i got the girls names mixed up on my question before so will try again. I don’t have instagram so don’t know all the info

What are Tilly’s special needs? I see she uses a frame

Does Archie have special needs? It seemed to me like he does on the first episode.

As Max has asd, is he in a mainstream school?
Tillie had damage to her growth plate in one leg, as a result of an emergency procedure as a child. She required surgery to lengthen the leg, hence the frame, but this was complicated by her slipping, whilst using the frame, and breaking her leg. Poor lamb.

Archie presents as I would expect any 3 year old whose emotional needs are not being met, he plays up for attention. His speech appears to be severely delayed, not that I expect the Radfords to be seeking support for that, but I don't think there are any alarm bells yet as to anything being majorly wrong. His (age appropriate) anger issues largely stem from him struggling to get his voice heard in that mad house bless him.

No Max goes to the same high school his siblings go to. Most children with asd go to mainstream these days, especially high functioning like him. Absolutely no need for special school provision, inclusion has come a long long way. Max presents as a child who is extremely intelligent (academically) in certain areas (maths, science etc) but lacking in social skills, reading emotions etc, very typical of high functioning autism. Oscar seems exactly the same. Mainstream schools can more than adequately meet the needs of such children these days. These are the children who simply wouldn't have been diagnosed back on our day. ASD isn't on the rise, there's always been kids like Max in mainstream schools, it's just more widely recognised and diagnosed these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Thank you for this - I honestly didn’t think of it that way at all and in hindsight my comment does seem a bit stupid! It just seems really sad that so many of the children will have to deal with so little one on one time with their parents and will always have to be sharing space or looking after their younger siblings until they move out!
I don't think it's stupid at all, I think you are right. The last thing I'd want for my kids is to have to step up and parent for me.

Reactions: 4
Their bloody minions are out in force today on facebook. The mirror has run a story about them. Noel was quoted saying " we aren't rich" I commented saying well not many people can earn 30k a year own a 10 bed house and drive 2 brand new cars whilst feeding and clothing 22 kids so they are in a better position than most, you would have thought I'd run over their granny and tit on her. I'm getting told they work hard, I'm jealous, there are always people ready to slag off hard working people. Their minions need a reality check

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has Noel forgotten Chloe went off to uni? Apparently Daniel is the first to 'go off and go anything'.

I know she didn't last long at Plymouth, and didn't end up finishing the course after transferring locally too, but she definitely still 'went off and did something'!
He probably means “Daniel is the first we’ve allowed to go and do anything without making them feel guilty about living a life away from us”

Poor Chloe I really feel for her, I remember the episode where she went to uni and she was so worried about how the family would be and what if something happened to Sue? Far too much responsibility was being heaped in an 18 year old in that house.

Also just saw Noel say “just because they come from a big family doesn’t mean they should have hand me down clothes” of course it bloody does! Why are you pissing away money and chucking stuff that could be used?! I was one of two and if I had a perfectly good school jumper that was a little small it just went straight to my brother. Surely every family does that? It’s so wasteful not to.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
He probably means “Daniel is the first we’ve allowed to go and do anything without making them feel guilty about living a life away from us”

Poor Chloe I really feel for her, I remember the episode where she went to uni and she was so worried about how the family would be and what if something happened to Sue? Far too much responsibility was being heaped in an 18 year old in that house.

Also just saw Noel say “just because they come from a big family doesn’t mean they should have hand me down clothes” of course it bloody does! Why are you pissing away money and chucking stuff that could be used?! I was one of two and if I had a perfectly good school jumper that was a little small it just went straight to my brother. Surely every family does that? It’s so wasteful not to.
Yes that's probably what he meant!

Tbh, I didn't think the uniform bill was that extortionate for all those kids. Logo uniform is expensive. When they said the price I was thinking surely that can't be it?! Then they mentioned there was another £100 pounds worth to come, which made more sense.

I don't know why they're sneering at hand me downs. Firstly, half the country rely on them, so you're actually sticking 2 fingers up to many of your supporters with that comment Noel. Secondly, whatever the hell is wrong with reusing good quality items anyway?! Thirdly, why pretend? You use to have to rely on hand me downs for the older ones. We know, we saw it in the old KAC. There's no shame in it. Why act like there is by not doing it any more just because you've come into money? (Money which you pretend you haven't come into).

Reactions: 21

Tbh, I didn't think the uniform bill was that extortionate for all those kids. Logo uniform is expensive. When they said the price I was thinking surely that can't be it?! Then they mentioned there was another £100 pounds worth to come, which made more sense.

I don't know why they're sneering at hand me downs. Firstly, half the country rely on them, so you're actually sticking 2 fingers up to many of your supporters with that comment Noel. Secondly, whatever the hell is wrong with reusing good quality items anyway?! Thirdly, why pretend? You use to have to rely on hand me downs for the older ones. We know, we saw it in the old KAC. There's no shame in it. Why act like there is by not doing it any more just because you've come into money? (Money which you pretend you haven't come into).
The uniform bill wasn’t that much. Seems like a normal amount 🤷🏼‍♀️
Noel has an awful habit of backtracking on himself, it’s embarrassing 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13

I think the bill was just for logo stuff like jumpers/blazers etc, so was what about £400 before trousers/skirts/dresses/shirts/t-shirts/socks/tights and of course shoes! Probably looking nearer £800 if not more with all that included!

I don't understand not handing stuff down either! I was really excited that my second was another girl, going to save me a small fortune! I'm also a cheapskate and don't buy the logo jumpers 🙈 can get two plain ones for £4 in asda!

Reactions: 14
It was for Oscar. All the minions were raging for her, because of course the Radfords should be entitled to a place!

Interesting they never attempted to move the others. They would have had Tillie, Max, Josh and I think Aimee still there at the time.

For the cameras... 😉
Exactly this. 👆

We are all meant to go Nwah look at that - playing in the woods and baking cakes. Such a wholesome family. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the bill was just for logo stuff like jumpers/blazers etc, so was what about £400 before trousers/skirts/dresses/shirts/t-shirts/socks/tights and of course shoes! Probably looking nearer £800 if not more with all that included!

I don't understand not handing stuff down either! I was really excited that my second was another girl, going to save me a small fortune! I'm also a cheapskate and don't buy the logo jumpers 🙈 can get two plain ones for £4 in asda!
And to my surprise I found Asda ones good quality, still can be used as hand me downs(I do)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.