The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah like most American large families shop in Costco and it seams reasonable for massive quantities.

What I absolutely hate is how they waste food without any thought, Sue lets them to pour as much cereal as they like which they eat the third of at most..(it was in vlogs and KAC's when they sit in front of overly filled bowls and they feel full) and then if its branded its also hell of money in the bin.

Reactions: 10
Can I make an observation in regards their shopping? I do our weekly shopping and regularly by own brand sauces cereals bread etc in fact anything lol. I have noticed when As*a deliver the shopping they have branded everything. Surely they could save a bob or two by choosing cheaper products.....unless they have a "deal " with said supermarket?
I thought they were meant to be shopping Tesco cause you know there random Tesco #ads, so surely by telling millions on a telly show she shops Asda that's a bit misleading and would cause problems with Tesco advertising. I could be wrong tho. Also congrats kingbin, not been on in ages, but brilliant news xx

Reactions: 4
Still don’t get why they don’t buy their food in bulk from Costco? They’ve mentioned a couple of times that they shop there so why not just buy everything in bulk? I don’t know if it’s any cheaper but it certainly would be easier because everything comes in catering size packs.
For a family of their size I'm not sure how much it would cost but I do think things would last alot longer and they would have to shop less often, they must zoom through Bath products, nappies and toilet rolls and things, it would probably help them to buy from Costco.

Yeah like most American large families shop in Costco and it seams reasonable for massive quantities.

What I absolutely hate is how they waste food without any thought, Sue lets them to pour as much cereal as they like which they eat the third of at most..(it was in vlogs and KAC's when they sit in front of overly filled bowls and they feel full) and then if its branded its also hell of money in the bin.
Yes, would it not be better to pour some for them and then if they are still hungry when they have eaten it they could have A little more?

I've only seen them have the huge chocolate cakes from costco, i.e; 'LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS MASSIVE CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!' :ROFLMAO: Think she said they have a standing delivery slot with asda because she was complaining in the pandemic they couldn't get their usual amount of slots, so they probably just have a repeat order, that once something was on offer in and they never changed it. Too much work, not enough chill. And of course with all the adults in the house none of them could just go to the supermarket, they need deliveries, that big of a household almost renders you disabled. A 'cheeky greggs' and nose round home bargains is fine though...:unsure:

Reactions: 9
The way they eat really bugs me
With that many kids would you buy expensive sugary cereal? I’d be whacking on a big pot of porridge every morning!
When they talk about meals it’s always ‘if we had sausages we’d need x amount or however many fishfingers’ when things like soups, stews, chillis, massive lasagnas or even (here’s a wild idea) some big pies from the magic pie shop would be SO much cheaper and easier (not to mention healthier!)
They shown them packing lunches in an episode too and everything was branded and in a single use packet, even the drink! Why not a refillable bottle?! Again, so much cheaper!
I just don’t get it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
On facebook today, the sun has run a story about how many prams Sue has had. They mentioned Millie and quoted her saying she has no plans to move out any time soon.
Radford pie company put up a post too saying they were behind with orders but had sent out 500 orders and we're working day and night to try to catch up, believe that then you will believe anything.
The comments on that article have turned into a competition. Some people saying they’ve had over 30 prams for two children. One woman wrote she had seven children and had had over 100 prams 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The way they eat really bugs me
With that many kids would you buy expensive sugary cereal? I’d be whacking on a big pot of porridge every morning!
When they talk about meals it’s always ‘if we had sausages we’d need x amount or however many fishfingers’ when things like soups, stews, chillis, massive lasagnas or even (here’s a wild idea) some big pies from the magic pie shop would be SO much cheaper and easier (not to mention healthier!)
They shown them packing lunches in an episode too and everything was branded and in a single use packet, even the drink! Why not a refillable bottle?! Again, so much cheaper!
I just don’t get it 🤦🏻‍♀️
In cold weather we do big pots of porridge, scrambled egg as its quick and easy.
For us I feel that doing things like sausages and fishfingers take longer, its so much easier to do a proper traybake, pasta bake, spag bol, curry and rice, casseroles & hotpots
Alot of our packed lunches are in bento boxes and split from bigger packs or is homemade. I try not to do juice because water is better for the teeth with food and better for the digestion too.

The radford diet is awful, I would like to see her real meal plans.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just seen the latest 2 TV shows and I hate their attitude towards items and making everything into a throw away culture.

For instance buying Millie (or was it tillie, jillie?) a £1500 pram because it’s her first baby and that’s what they do for all their kids, but she will have to buy a pram if she has another! What’s wrong with her reusing the brand new pram for baby #2 and #3? Or even keeping it stored away in the house for when another child is pregnant?

Reactions: 13
I’ve just seen the latest 2 TV shows and I hate their attitude towards items and making everything into a throw away culture.

For instance buying Millie (or was it tillie, jillie?) a £1500 pram because it’s her first baby and that’s what they do for all their kids, but she will have to buy a pram if she has another! What’s wrong with her reusing the brand new pram for baby #2 and #3? Or even keeping it stored away in the house for when another child is pregnant?
Her eldest never got a pram 🤷🏼‍♀️ To be fair he looks like he gets naff all!

Reactions: 14

precisely, my son and daughter in law are now on baby number three, and all have used the same pram.
Love to see it wheeled out again for each child.

So what's going to happen in ep 4 of the Great British Birthing Show? They've already shown the "interesting" stuff. There's only so much content you can milk out of the most bland people in the world complaining about having to feed the army of kids they chose to have.

Also, what's the deal with their eldest? I know Sue doesn't like his partner but they don't seem to see Chris or his kids much

Reactions: 5
Yeah I have no idea what happened with Chris, they dont seem very close at all.

If I were Chris I would resent them so much, not only has he had to face the fact he’s the result of his adult dad impregnating his teenaged mum, he’s also had to accept being pushed aside for 21 siblings. I doubt they had much when Chris was young and now all his siblings want for nothing. I know it’s not about the material things in normal peoples’ lives, but these people are materialistic so I’m sure he compares and feels short changed. I wouldn’t want anything to do with them, especially after the way Sue has spoken about his partner. I wouldn’t allow people like that in my children’s lives so I think it’s lovely he stuck by his partner and gets on with his life without allowing his parents to control him the way they do with chloe and Millie.
(I cut off my abusive narcissist mother last year so I easily see the toxic side of Sue especially)

Reactions: 18
Did I hear right on Monday’s episode that they bought a hot tub for £5k for Tillie? 😳

Reactions: 6
New to this thread thought I’d take a look as I’ve been watching 22 kids and counting on my 5. The way they talk about max’s autism is so ignorant ‘find out he got it’ you can’t get it your born with it then ‘it was a relief to find out what was wrong’ !! Nothing is wrong how rude his brain just works differently nothing is wrong I’m honestly blown away.
When my daughter was diagnosed I felt relieved because we knew what was wrong, I don’t think it’s rude at all.

Reactions: 5
If I were Chris I would resent them so much, not only has he had to face the fact he’s the result of his adult dad impregnating his teenaged mum, he’s also had to accept being pushed aside for 21 siblings. I doubt they had much when Chris was young and now all his siblings want for nothing. I know it’s not about the material things in normal peoples’ lives, but these people are materialistic so I’m sure he compares and feels short changed. I wouldn’t want anything to do with them, especially after the way Sue has spoken about his partner. I wouldn’t allow people like that in my children’s lives so I think it’s lovely he stuck by his partner and gets on with his life without allowing his parents to control him the way they do with chloe and Millie.
(I cut off my abusive narcissist mother last year so I easily see the toxic side of Sue especially)
You can find him on Instagram. To be honest their house don’t look up to much 🤷🏼‍♀️ Probably because he’s chosen a different path and not been handed everything on a plate? Or perhaps it’s who he’s chosen to be with?

Reactions: 7
Poor Tillie?(with the leg) looks so malnourished :(
There does seem to be quite a noticeable difference between her and some of the other children. I know we're used to seeing children who are heavier than they should be these days, so it can be difficult to know what children should look like but she really does look worryingly thin lately.

So what's going to happen in ep 4 of the Great British Birthing Show? They've already shown the "interesting" stuff.

Perhaps it will be an episode dedicated to the rabbits... 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Still don’t get why they don’t buy their food in bulk from Costco? They’ve mentioned a couple of times that they shop there so why not just buy everything in bulk? I don’t know if it’s any cheaper but it certainly would be easier because everything comes in catering size packs.
A while ago they mentioned it was because they don't have space to store 20kg of cereal or whatever.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.