The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A while ago they mentioned it was because they don't have space to store 20kg of cereal or whatever.
My parents have a garage and have put racking in to keep stocked with tins, cereal and dry/longlife foods during the pandemic.

Don't have space to bulk buy food but fo have space for a hot tub and tiki bar kn the garden. Priorities.

Reactions: 22
Hello all 😊. I'm usually ranting on the Pricey thread or laughing at Goodger. I've been reading on here for a change. I love it! I love the Radfrauds....they make me feel like a parenting success on my very worst days 🤣😂. I guess their fans are the same sort that think Katie Price is a great mum 🙄. Watching the Radfrauds makes me dizzy & I often can't believe what I'm seeing 😂. Just wondering...has Sue got a room dedicated to her at the maternity unit? The Sue Radford Suite? 😂. I want to rescue their neurodiverse children because the parents are utterly clueless 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You can find him on Instagram. To be honest their house don’t look up to much 🤷🏼‍♀️ Probably because he’s chosen a different path and not been handed everything on a plate? Or perhaps it’s who he’s chosen to be with?
Do you have a link?

Reactions: 1
It can’t just be me who doesn’t buy a pram for each new baby... 😂
Can’t only be me that never got that excited over buying the pram?! I had a Ford Ka at the time so I just went “ what will fit in the boot and is the easiest to put up and down “ and my second son is using the same pram now despite me having a bigger car.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The comments on that article have turned into a competition. Some people saying they’ve had over 30 prams for two children. One woman wrote she had seven children and had had over 100 prams 🙃
I was so confused when I found out people thought getting lots of different prams was a good thing! For me buying a good quality one once is good.

Reactions: 14
Something I found odd, they made a big deal about how the children always look smart in new school uniforms but said they only buy new school shoes once a year? My son goes through about 3/4 pairs of decent ones a year!
I assume they meant they only bought them all at the same time once a year?

Reactions: 4
Yes Tillie is very thin and probably not eating well (apart from sweets) but Chloe is no different and she loves eating her Macs and earning her own money she definitely isn't starving ..

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes Tillie is very thin and probably not eating well (apart from sweets) but Chloe is no different and she loves eating her Macs and earning her own money she definitely isn't starving ..
I agree there, Chloe is very petite as is Millie so possibly just their natural body frame? Also Tillie is still growing and with all the extra work her body has had to do to recover her over the past couple of years she’s probably expending a more-than-usual amount of calories.
Obviously we don’t know if this is happening, but in my opinion she should be seeing a nutritionist/dietician at the hospital to devise her a diet that’s rich in protein to help her build up (and possibly some weight gain drinks). Although if they read anything other than their fanmail from time to time they would know know this anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So they are now promoting the bloody pram shop they were in on their last episode. It’s in Preston so not local. No wonder the kids were allowed to wreck the shop. I would never buy anything from anywhere they are involved with.

Reactions: 7
So they are now promoting the bloody pram shop they were in on their last episode. It’s in Preston so not local. No wonder the kids were allowed to wreck the shop. I would never buy anything from anywhere they are involved with.
More discount/freebies 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 5
I honestly don't understand the pram thing either 🤔 my first baby I did want a new one, but a friend had used hers a couple of times and didn't like it, it was £800 new, and she wanted £40. So I got a new mattress thing for it and it lasted me for three kids. And I got a double buggy from Facebook for £30 for when they were older. It's was huge and a pain in the ass but we rarely needed it. If the prams are £1000 plus, I'd want it til it broke! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
25k on prams? What prams you buying Sue? Gold ones ??

Sue needs to get her priorities straight, maybe instead of spending thousands on prams she could just pop to asda and get some floor cleaner... or does that have to be #gifted too ?

Reactions: 10
I've been watching their assumption vlog and apparently Sue is looking into getting a cleaner.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And now Daniel is with some mates having a poker night. Erm we’re still in lockdown surprised more of them haven’t had covid.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Ooh @Bellabob is that on insta? I don't have 'facey' 😊
According to Noel in the sun, she never stops, on mothers day she'll still be cleaning, even with 'her army of helpers'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way those children were allowed to behave in that pram shop was disgusting. If I was the shop owner I would have made them leave! They just seem to run riot all the time. No discipline. Even when they are at home they are climbing all over the furniture and window ledges. It’s a accident waiting to happen!

Reactions: 16
I've been watching their assumption vlog and apparently Sue is looking into getting a cleaner.
I've no idea how Sue manages the cleaning, seven loads of washing, 3 hours of ironing, spending individual time with each child (with a different craft activity every day) as well as all the chilling and time spent deleting and blocking people on social media. If I was her I would have forgone a new pram and invested on some outside help so I could spend more time with the children.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.