The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations Kingbin.

Millie to me seems like she has a jaw issue. My daughter was due to have jaw surgery for a massive underbite last year. But. Ovid cancelled it.

Reactions: 5
I wish I could keep up with this thread but it’s like 25 names....too confusing but atleast I know it’s not all funded by pies

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her make up is awful #SorryNotSorry
So there's over 20 people in there house and not a single person told millie that her makeup doesn't look great?! Personally I would have said something quietly. Isn't she worried about all of that make up ending up all over ophelia?

Reactions: 8
Can I make an observation in regards their shopping? I do our weekly shopping and regularly by own brand sauces cereals bread etc in fact anything lol. I have noticed when As*a deliver the shopping they have branded everything. Surely they could save a bob or two by choosing cheaper products.....unless they have a "deal " with said supermarket?

Reactions: 14
Can I make an observation in regards their shopping? I do our weekly shopping and regularly by own brand sauces cereals bread etc in fact anything lol. I have noticed when As*a deliver the shopping they have branded everything. Surely they could save a bob or two by choosing cheaper products.....unless they have a "deal " with said supermarket?
I wouldn't say they have a deal, because they are not really encouraging anyone to shop there, I do think they could have done with a visit from eat well for less, they could do a special episode I would watch that. in my opinion I actually prefer supermarket brands over the big brands.

Reactions: 11
Sue regularly screams "do you want COCO POPS" at the camera instead of looking at the child.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't say they have a deal, because they are not really encouraging anyone to shop there, I do think they could have done with a visit from eat well for less, they could do a special episode I would watch that. in my opinion I actually prefer supermarket brands over the big brands.
They’d never do that show. It would involve them being rumbled 😂😂😂

• Haha
They have no deals, but they are fishing for deals.

It will be what the management company have told them to do, put their brands in the background make it look like they use the product, huge fans ect.
Will have been the same with LOL and Lego because at the time they were gifting to influencers. Also with Next and Matalan because they had been gifting. at the time.

Can someone explain to me why threads disappear after a while?

Reactions: 1
The Tesco clubcard thing was on the go a while back 🤷🏼‍♀️ They seem to be big Asda shoppers though

Reactions: 1
The Tesco clubcard thing was on the go a while back 🤷🏼‍♀️ They seem to be big Asda shoppers though
Still don’t get why they don’t buy their food in bulk from Costco? They’ve mentioned a couple of times that they shop there so why not just buy everything in bulk? I don’t know if it’s any cheaper but it certainly would be easier because everything comes in catering size packs.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.