The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he was ever in the picture apart from the one night.
This isn't first hand knowledge so I'm not saying it's verified but a week or so back someone here said it was a drunken hook-up at a party. That the boy was in a relationship with another girl at the time and Millie had admitted to pursuing him even though she knew that.

While none of that abrogates his parental responsibilities it would go some way to explaining why he's not leapt at the prospect of playing happy families. If he is on the birth certificate he'll have to pay child support whether or not he takes on the role anyway.

Reactions: 8
It can’t just be me who doesn’t buy a pram for each new baby... 😂
I’m making do this time. I thought about getting a new one but came to the conclusion it’s rather excessive. The money could be spent better elsewhere 👍

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice how dirty the bottom of Tillie's socks were when she was sat on the bed? The floors must be filthy because they were black!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice how dirty the bottom of Tillie's socks were when she was sat on the bed? The floors must be filthy because they were black!
Hallie was sliding around the kitchen and her socks were BLACK 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Needed to get something new just to clean the floors. Obviously a mop and bucket won’t do!

Prefer the Karcher one myself 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
It can’t just be me who doesn’t buy a pram for each new baby... 😂
So I did actually buy a pram for each baby BUT I’ve only had two and I bought the first pram because it was pretty but it was too low and forced me to walk hunched over and hurt my back and I worked out a new pram for the second baby was cheaper than physio costs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On facebook today, the sun has run a story about how many prams Sue has had. They mentioned Millie and quoted her saying she has no plans to move out any time soon.
Radford pie company put up a post too saying they were behind with orders but had sent out 500 orders and we're working day and night to try to catch up, believe that then you will believe anything.

Reactions: 4
They said “ If you have placed a (an) order. Bare with us ( bear).”
Their grammar is absoloutely atrocious. They are so uneducated.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.