The Radford Family #15 They're still claiming it's funded by pies, it's all lies lies lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it won't come as a surprise to most of us. Have any of those old enough managed to get out of the area and pursue their dreams? It's almost cult like the way they can't bear to be away from the family.
Doesn’t seem like any of them are capable of sticking with anything. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
"The most important thing is a new pram" - OMG. Sue's like a little girl, only imagining pushing the new baby round in a new pram. But I suppose that's only to be expected, given that she can't even count the number of generations in her own family.

"Noel trained as a baker" - hmmmmm, in Radfraud-land I think this probably means he scraped a pass in GCSE Catering rather than spent a three-year apprenticeship with the Roux brothers.

Interesting to see Sue's mum, I think she must've been (and still is) a huge help to them all.
Sue’s mother didn’t sound like the brightest spark in the box.

Reactions: 4
Never posted before on this thread but I've always followed the 'Frauds, both their programs and their SM.
The difference between the c4 and C5 editing is amazing. A new viewer would think all is happy, calm and well in the house!.

A hot tub for Tillie, bollocks. Poor girl never gets a look in. I winced looking at her poorly leg. She's so sweet but she's lost in the madness.

Sue and her prams makes me so mad. Not only has she cost the NHS fortune in antenatal care She's mindlessly filling landfill with barely used prams ( I would assume, happy to be corrected). What a waste. Shocking that she thinks that's the most important thing.
I felt sorry for Millie not getting to choose, why the heck were loads of them in the shop, neither N or S had a mask on. Kids running around, car seats flying about. £1500 for a pram. That's disgusting and more than my first car cost 😅.
When she came home with the baby she was just pushed put of the way, it was as if the baby was N and S's.
I wish they'd say Ophelia properly/nicely. My ears want to bleed at the OhFeeelyaaa. Sounds bloody awful.
My thoughts of the day lol..obviously added to the general distaste about the age gap, Sue's very apparently lack of formal education, the MPS, kids raising kids. Little ones being unsupervised and Sue's chill time.
Phew. Done (for) now 😊

They've spent over £25k on prams??? What the actual?!
Awful isn't it! Gives me rage. What a bloody waste!

Reactions: 16
I can't believe it! We bought a pushchair / pram second hand and both my boys have used it. So wasteful. It's the same as their uniform / clothes and constantly buying new.

Reactions: 15
I can't believe it! We bought a pushchair / pram second hand and both my boys have used it. So wasteful. It's the same as their uniform / clothes and constantly buying new.
We were almost the same SIL gave us our first pram which she'd used for 2 of hers. We washed the covers and it was like new. Same with pushchairs.
The uniform thing! I'd forgotten that. How bloody wasteful. Nope the school won't be judging Sue and Noel for having scruffy kids in old uniform but they'll definitely be judging your life choices!.
Money to burn #allonthirtygrandayear!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They really think buying a brand new pram for every baby makes them good parents🙄
As for their refusal to hand down items of uniform, well that just about sums them up, something so ecologically sustainable would be a million miles away from their materialistic mindset!
I despise them.

Reactions: 17
Noel saying that he’s only gonna buy a pram for the first baby and after that it’s up to the parents for any other children they have. I get helping your kids out and buying them bits but they do seem to spend a lot and they don’t need half of it as it doesn’t get used for long

Reactions: 9
Never posted before on this thread but I've always followed the 'Frauds, both their programs and their SM.
The difference between the c4 and C5 editing is amazing. A new viewer would think all is happy, calm and well in the house!.

A hot tub for Tillie, bollocks. Poor girl never gets a look in. I winced looking at her poorly leg. She's so sweet but she's lost in the madness.

Sue and her prams makes me so mad. Not only has she cost the NHS fortune in antenatal care She's mindlessly filling landfill with barely used prams ( I would assume, happy to be corrected). What a waste. Shocking that she thinks that's the most important thing.
I felt sorry for Millie not getting to choose, why the heck were loads of them in the shop, neither N or S had a mask on. Kids running around, car seats flying about. £1500 for a pram. That's disgusting and more than my first car cost 😅.
When she came home with the baby she was just pushed put of the way, it was as if the baby was N and S's.
I wish they'd say Ophelia properly/nicely. My ears want to bleed at the OhFeeelyaaa. Sounds bloody awful.
My thoughts of the day lol..obviously added to the general distaste about the age gap, Sue's very apparently lack of formal education, the MPS, kids raising kids. Little ones being unsupervised and Sue's chill time.
Phew. Done (for) now 😊

I’ve never paid that for a car, let alone a pram! Mine was £150 used for both kids, they aren’t in them long!

Reactions: 11
They failed to mention tillie had a broken leg on top of her operation.....

They failed to mention tillie had a broken leg on top of her operation.....
Yes they actually had the gall to show the clip of Sue in tears in the car, saying how she can only hope it hasn't caused permanent damage to her growth plate, and edited it to look like she's simply talking about the original infection and need for the op. No, we all know that's from after she broke it in the frame, but they failed to mention that.

In fact, I'm shocked they chose to focus on Tillie at all, given that the ops were way before they started filming for the show. It's just stuff recycled from vlogs, purely for the sympathy vote. Knowing how self conscious Tillie was and probably still is about her leg, it's disgusting they would cash in on such a thing (but nothing surprises me anymore with the Radfrauds).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just to go back to the prams. I remember that feeling of pushing a newborn in a new pram, yes it’s lovely, but shortly afterwards there are newer babies in newer prams. That’s when you should start to focus on new achievements – the baby starting to walk/talk, going to school, growing up, passing exams, etc. Sue’s never done that, once each baby starts to walk/talk she gets bored and wants a new one.

The Radfrauds are now earning plenty from their status as Britain’s Biggest Family, so every new baby boosts those earnings. That’s been the case for a while. Noel did have a vasectomy after number 9?? But got that reversed – why? Surely if Sue wanted yet another baby at that stage, she should have been referred for some form of counselling to get over her baby addiction.

Reactions: 12
What I find odd is, they closed down once because their hygiene rating was bad. They closed down again as Noel had covid, they moaned about no income for weeks and weeks, yet they don't give a toss or make a big deal of it when they sod off on holiday for a month.
i think the reason noel closed the shop during lock down was more to do with him doing the blardy awful home schooling as now way would Sue be doing that and normally the kids are at school and she would not cope.im sure they used furlough for the kids that work in the shop and im sure they got grants of the goverment,thats my take on it anyway

Reactions: 3
Noel saying that he’s only gonna buy a pram for the first baby and after that it’s up to the parents for any other children they have. I get helping your kids out and buying them bits but they do seem to spend a lot and they don’t need half of it as it doesn’t get used for long
Yet when Chris had his first they just gave him Sues old egg pram. Him and Nicole never got a new one.

Yes they actually had the gall to show the clip of Sue in tears in the car, saying how she can only hope it hasn't caused permanent damage to her growth plate, and edited it to look like she's simply talking about the original infection and need for the op. No, we all know that's from after she broke it in the frame, but they failed to mention that.

In fact, I'm shocked they chose to focus on Tillie at all, given that the ops were way before they started filming for the show. It's just stuff recycled from vlogs, purely for the sympathy vote. Knowing how self conscious Tillie was and probably still is about her leg, it's disgusting they would cash in on such a thing (but nothing surprises me anymore with the Radfrauds).
Also considering how self conscious she was after the operation. She was very depressed and wasnt eating straight after which is why she staying in hospital for a few more days than expected. To focus on her is just awful.

• Sad
Just to go back to the prams. I remember that feeling of pushing a newborn in a new pram, yes it’s lovely, but shortly afterwards there are newer babies in newer prams. That’s when you should start to focus on new achievements – the baby starting to walk/talk, going to school, growing up, passing exams, etc. Sue’s never done that, once each baby starts to walk/talk she gets bored and wants a new one.

The Radfrauds are now earning plenty from their status as Britain’s Biggest Family, so every new baby boosts those earnings. That’s been the case for a while. Noel did have a vasectomy after number 9?? But got that reversed – why? Surely if Sue wanted yet another baby at that stage, she should have been referred for some form of counselling to get over her baby addiction.
I don't believe he ever had one, the dates simply don't add up. Sue gets pregnant again far too quickly, there really doesn't seem to have been enough time for a vasectomy, change of heart and reversal before she was pregnant again. I think they think it just sounds good. Oh we really did try to stop but just couldn't do it. Yeah right, another Radfraud lie me thinks!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.